• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
    • 29yrswithaGApass

RECENT SITE UPDATES   10/07/2017

Sign in to follow this  
29yrswithaGApass

Photo Trip Report: May 6th, 2017 - Justice League and VR Spiders

Great pictures as always. It is nice to see the log flume open this early and I like that VR only is offered during part of the day so anyone who doesn't want to wait in the slower moving line with VR has the option to ride before that with the regular moving line.

I know its only 2 but the removal of ride photos bothers me. We pick up the photopass each year and now there are 2 less options.

When Justice League Battle for Metropolis will be opening? My guess is Memorial Day weekend?
By the way, what those lights are for the JL dark ride? Queue line?

Maybe they will install the old Six Flags TV system for JLBM :-)

• Like 1

I wish they would add Photo Booths to Skull Mountain and Dark Knight.

There used to be one on The Dark Knight but they removed it because it was an unexpected flash.

What's the deal with the Showcase Theater? Is it closed for the year or are they going to have a show this summer?

Have to say out of all the building updates around the ride, the bathrooms look the best IMO. Also nice move on the parks end to only offer VR during certain times.

Nice photos as always Harry!

Now you can only get photos on Nitro, Ka, Toro, and Green Lantern. Right?

you can get photos on the safari??

They take your photo in the queue (in front of a big backdrop) before entering the station, then print them out for purchase at Camp Aventura.

They take your photo in the queue (in front of a big backdrop) before entering the station, then print them out for purchase at Camp Aventura.

Ahhhh yes - forgot about that. Also, I've been on the safari twice but have not stopped at the Camp yet.

How is the "no phone and keys" rule being enforced on Ka and Toro? do they pat you down? I have asked this in other posts and no one seems to have an answerer

Hmmm.... R.I.P. Bizarro Sept 5, 2017

Kind of thinking this too but what REAL reason would there be to remove it? Its not like it has a tone of down time. They need to build that area of the park up more and get more traffic back there. The only issue I see with the coaster is its at a dead end that not many people walk to anymore

Kind of thinking this too but what REAL reason would there be to remove it? Its not like it has a tone of down time. They need to build that area of the park up more and get more traffic back there. The only issue I see with the coaster is its at a dead end that not many people walk to anymore

I usually walk form Bizarro to El Toro. Its a couple of minute walk with nothing between tem but it isn't exactly a dead end.

How is the "no phone and keys" rule being enforced on Ka and Toro? do they pat you down? I have asked this in other posts and no one seems to have an answerer

They basically have security and employees at the front asking if you have them, or telling each person as they walk in, as well as if I remember correctly, most likely glancing to see if anything is in your pockets.

Yes, that is odd. Maybe they were searching for stock photos of a boardwalk and came across that picture, it appears to be a popular Disney World desktop background image. Here is the original picture:
311268.jpg

I usually walk form Bizarro to El Toro. Its a couple of minute walk with nothing between tem but it isn't exactly a dead end.

Maybe dead end was a bad term to use since there are two pathways to the coaster but its in a dead area of the park compared to the rest