• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
Six Flags FUN!

Six Flags Additions for 2018

3 hours ago, Coaster Justin said:

We can only hope they'll get rid of all pay rides.

Not only do Go Karts take a huge chunk of space but that smell gets annoying.

not to mention you can ride go karts in thousands of locations across the country

On 1/30/2018 at 7:44 PM, dougdrummer said:

not to mention you can ride go karts in thousands of locations across the country

Exactly, You guys have one at iPlay America. 12.3 Miles away (According to Bing Maps)

5 hours ago, Coaster Justin said:

Exactly, You guys have one at iPlay America. 12.3 Miles away (According to Bing Maps)

And at almost every one of the dozens of NJ boardwalks.  I have go karts 9 miles from my house at the Funplex in Mt Laurel, and 12 miles at Speed Raceway in Cinnaminson.

Question:  do you think more daily ticket holders or season pass holders pay for upcharge rides?  I'm thinking daily ticket holders, but then again season pass patrons may whip out their wallets since their tickets are already paid for.  It's a lot of money when you add up $25 for parking, $70 for a daily ticket, and $25 or more for food and drinks.  There may not be any money left for upcharge rides.

I think it's probably close to an equal amount since the park offers a season pass for the go karts for around $25 or $30 that gives you unlimited rides for the season that seems like a good deal compared to $8 or $9 for 1 ride.

I'm suprised Hangover could be used, then again isn't there some haunt called Slasher Circus somewhere?