• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
Sign in to follow this  
29yrswithaGApass

Photo Trip Report: August 31st, 2017 - Cyborg Ride Revealed

Viper26    11

I'm guessing Cyborg Cyber Spin will be built where the Autobahn building is at. Hopefully this reopens the Old Country section.

I think in 2019, the park's turning 45, and we might get more expansion of new Metropolis section with unique RMC T-Rex coaster themed to Flash along with Giant Discovery themed to Wonder Woman, a Skywarp themed to Starro, new Justice League stunt show to replaced old Batman stunt show, DC Super Hero Kids area replaces LTSP, new animal additions to Safari, and some more in 2019 for the park's 45th anniversary.

Edited by Six Flags FUN!

Mrpq    33

am I the only one who is tired of all the superhero/villain themed rides?  They sjould just rename the park  "SF Marvel Land" 

scott    48

I don't mind the super hero themes. It isn't all that creative but as long as the ride is good I don't mind.

dougdrummer    49
10 hours ago, Mrpq said:

am I the only one who is tired of all the superhero/villain themed rides?  They sjould just rename the park  "SF Marvel Land" 

Have you ever watched the Gabriel Iglasias comedy bit about Marvel vs DC comics?  Hilarious!  Skip to a bout a minute in.

Lemur    1
On 9/7/2017 at 8:09 AM, Mrpq said:

You mean DC Land.  The rights to ride properties for the Marvel characters are currently held by Universal despite Disney actually owning Marvel.  It's all very boring and litigious and I could explain it in detail if you're really bored or need something to put you to sleep.  

Mrpq    33

I am not a super hero buff.  All I know is Batman wears black and cant fly and superman is blue and flys lmao

dougdrummer    49
On 9/12/2017 at 0:47 PM, Mrpq said:

I am not a super hero buff.  All I know is Batman wears black and cant fly and superman is blue and flys lmao

but who wears the better spandex Onesies?

scott    48
26 minutes ago, dougdrummer said:

but who wears the better spandex Onesies?

LOL I'm partial to Batman's. Black is slimming. LOL