harry2004

2019 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

On 8/11/2018 at 11:50 AM, Six Flags FUN! said:

I'm so scared guys, we don't know about rumors we getting Giant Discovery, RMC Raptor or Skywarp. Most rumors about RMC Raptor being at SFGadv in 2019 might be true or not. Giant Discovery aka Craznity clone rumor might be not true because SFNE already has Giant Discovery already so SFGadv was too little far away from SFNE. So RMC Raptor might be option for the park because the crates might already here for supports for the coaster in next year...All the rumors including Giant Discovery and Skywarp might be not true at all. RMC Raptor rumor might be true. Not Giant Discovery and Skywarp. Now Harry and other members of forums, as the rumors are getting true or not true. Think about it, and how the rumors may be true or not, I would love RMC Raptor coming to the park in 2019 than Giant Discovery and Skywarp. If RMC T-Rex is happening in next year at SFGadv, is RMC T-Rex is finally in production in next year for SFGadv? I'm scared about Giant Discovery at SFGadv next year I don't want a Giant Discovery yet because we just got a flat ride called Cyborg Cyber Spin. We need a new coaster next year like RMC T-Rex/Raptor. Is that true we might or not getting a Giant Discovery at SFGadv next year if Giant Discovery is happening or not I will have a heart attack or not, please I really want RMC Raptor/T-Rex next year....Remember last June during Cyborg Cyber Spin opening our park president said they are opening the addition for a year, probably for RMC T-Rex/Raptor or Giant Discovery. I gotta guess RMC Raptor or T-Rex.

Will someone please take his crack stem and coffee away?

• Like 1

So an insider has told me that SFGA is getting 5 things this year.... 

1 new garbage can by El Toro

2 new benches, 1 by Joker, and 1 by Ka

1 new body dryer... They are putting it next to the animal safari for some reason...

and 1 RMC.... Red Meat Cooker... apparently it's some type of steak house...

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, photoguy said:

So an insider has told me that SFGA is getting 5 things this year.... 

1 new garbage can by El Toro

2 new benches, 1 by Joker, and 1 by Ka

1 new body dryer... They are putting it next to the animal safari for some reason...

and 1 RMC.... Red Meat Cooker... apparently it's some type of steak house...

I'd actually be thrilled with new benches!! That way I can sit my lazy butt with my youngest while my oldest 2 ride 🤣

And...yum... steak house 🍖🥩 

I tip my hat to you for this post.

Edited by hollyferry

It's a shame that the leaks plus the new thread basically killed this one off. It's fun to have a really hot thread the night before announcements, and things like leaks and new threads should really be prevented in future threads. Am I the only one that's really annoyed by the fact that out of every single Six Flags park, ours is the one that always has it's additions leaked right before announcements? Has been happening since 2015.

Edited by Tower

11 minutes ago, Mr.Six said:

9.43 The Point just leaked the new ride.  I won’t share details here is the link:

http://943thepoint.com/six-flags-great-adventure-wonder-woman-ride/

^ Oh well, this ride is going to be awesome. 2020 is time for coaster year. Would SFGadv will get RMC T-Rex in 2020 when RMC will start producing RMC T-Rex coasters?