Jump to content
harry2004

2019 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

Recommended Posts

We have five months left until Six Flags 2019 Plans in August, we might can have some hints of RMC Raptor aka clone of Wonder Woman Golden Lasso Coaster in June or July, and it will built near by Justice League and Cyborg in next year. Any ideas what is coming for any hints if RMC Raptor was planned for our park in next year in this June, guys? By the way, I wonder if the park will clear the trees down for RMC Raptor near by Justice League this year?

Edited by Six Flags FUN!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah. definitely look for land clearings or other types of clearings. i just think it would be hard to tell if there are land clearings by justice league as there is already a pretty open spot to the side of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ Yeah, all trees will be clear to destroyed if RMC Raptor is coming to near by Justice League by June or August for next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just thought of something. I would actually prefer a Zamperla Thunderbolt over a Raptor.If you have ever ridden one, they have excellent ejector airtime, vertical lift, one more seat per train than a raptor, great hang time and the turnaround is something you don't normally see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Squidy2201 said:

I just thought of something. I would actually prefer a Zamperla Thunderbolt over a Raptor.If you have ever ridden one, they have excellent ejector airtime, vertical lift, one more seat per train than a raptor, great hang time and the turnaround is something you don't normally see. 

 

One of the most uncomfortable coasters I've ridden. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2018 at 4:52 PM, Six Flags FUN! said:

^ Yeah, all trees will be clear to destroyed if RMC Raptor is coming to near by Justice League by June or August for next year.

 

 

No way would New Jersey allow that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Coaster Justin said:

 

 

No way would New Jersey allow that.

How would that differ from allowing all of the trees in front of Cyborg to be removed this year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2018 at 10:09 AM, Matt Kaiser said:

 

One of the most uncomfortable coasters I've ridden. :P

 

Not nearly as uncomfortable as the Volare though.  If I had to ride the two, I'd take the Thunderbolt, hand's down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Coaster Justin said:

 

 

No way would New Jersey allow that.

 

Of course they'd allow it provided they replant or protect a larger area.  Hell, if they offer to pay for the sewer work running from along 537 clear through to Lakewood, Jackson would give them anything they'd want.  

 

This is Jackson Township, NJ.  Everything is up for negotiation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I definitely feel like Jackson Township will soon give some more freedom for what Six Flags does because of what they give back to the town. Soon it will be power from their solar array, water from their new plant and with the future project of a company bringing a big sports facility to the area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Lemur said:

 

Not nearly as uncomfortable as the Volare though.  If I had to ride the two, I'd take the Thunderbolt, hand's down.

 

I suppose... I almost died on Soarin' Eagle where at least on Thunderbolt I only had my legs almost amputated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Matt Kaiser said:

 

I suppose... I almost died on Soarin' Eagle where at least on Thunderbolt I only had my legs almost amputated.

 

Yes, varying degrees of awful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back to topic guys, what are you think, guys? Should the park will get RMC Raptor and put it near Justice League next year if Wonder Woman Golden Lasso Coaster was a hit at SFFT this year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TeUHOhq.jpg

Look at this picture: I think they'll torn down the trees for RMC Raptor next year, look at this could be relocated pathway to make way for RMC Raptor next year, also, look at space, it's bigger, it's plenty space to put RMC Raptor there next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I say the park should get no new rides for 2019, the park has so much potential to become better with what they already have. Spend the new ride budget on repaving, refurbishing, and just making the park look better. Plus, I would love to see shows in the showcase and Stunt arena during the summer. Something like All Wheel Sports would be great in the Stunt Arena.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jollyroger said:

I say the park should get no new rides for 2019, the park has so much potential to become better with what they already have. Spend the new ride budget on repaving, refurbishing, and just making the park look better. Plus, I would love to see shows in the showcase and Stunt arena during the summer. Something like All Wheel Sports would be great in the Stunt Arena.

I 100% agree.  As much as I would love a coaster I really don’t want that happening at the moment.  I’d rather have what you said or a water park addition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No RMC's. tired of everyone wanting one. But knowing how Six Flags in general are such a cookie-cutter theme park, they will put one in. I don't get the big deal over them. Personally, i'd rather have an aqua coaster at Hurricane Harbor. . We all know that Hurricane Harbor needs a new addition that isn't just a kiddie attraction (i have nothing against the kids area).. Maybe they can clean up HH and get people to watch over the lines too (way too many line cutters.. I've been threatened many times and almost punched when i said something) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2018 at 2:07 PM, jollyroger said:

I say the park should get no new rides for 2019, the park has so much potential to become better with what they already have. Spend the new ride budget on repaving, refurbishing, and just making the park look better. Plus, I would love to see shows in the showcase and Stunt arena during the summer. Something like All Wheel Sports would be great in the Stunt Arena.

 

As much as I'd love a new major ride, I totally agree with this. I've tripped on some of the cracked pavement by Joker before and I noticed in front of Bizarro was looking crappy too last time I was at the park. I feel like its only a matter of time before someone gets hurt and sues them which should be incentive enough for at least paving the bad areas. I question whether or not repaving would take an entire new ride budget but maybe they could add more themeing and tie together sections that are more bland. I'd also love for them to take out dead ends. I'd love a new stunt show too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, JerseyGirl3181 said:

No RMC's. tired of everyone wanting one. But knowing how Six Flags in general are such a cookie-cutter theme park, they will put one in. I don't get the big deal over them. Personally, i'd rather have an aqua coaster at Hurricane Harbor. . We all know that Hurricane Harbor needs a new addition that isn't just a kiddie attraction (i have nothing against the kids area).. Maybe they can clean up HH and get people to watch over the lines too (way too many line cutters.. I've been threatened many times and almost punched when i said something) 

I am guessing Six Flags will wait until the solar farm is up and running before installing a water coaster.  If I remember correctly, Thunder Rapids at Fiesta Texas has five large pumps, one per section, and consumes more electricity than Poltergeist.

 

If it was up to me, I would add two new coasters in 2019 to go against the opening of Meadowlands (RMC Raptor & Skywarp).  This would complete the buildout of The Lakefront and Old Country.  For 2020, I would redo the kids areas in the dry park and add a water coaster to Hurricane Harbor to go against Legoland.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/17/2018 at 10:24 AM, Medusa42 said:

I am guessing Six Flags will wait until the solar farm is up and running before installing a water coaster.  If I remember correctly, Thunder Rapids at Fiesta Texas has five large pumps, one per section, and consumes more electricity than Poltergeist.

 

If it was up to me, I would add two new coasters in 2019 to go against the opening of Meadowlands (RMC Raptor & Skywarp).  This would complete the buildout of The Lakefront and Old Country.  For 2020, I would redo the kids areas in the dry park and add a water coaster to Hurricane Harbor to go against Legoland.

 

I would turn the Seaport + Safari Kids into a DC Superfriends Land.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Update on WW Golden Lasso Coaster at SFFT:

I hope this coaster was a big success so SFGadv might get this ride for next year.

02DEA421-5271-4E39-80A6-2D33F2A388F6.jpeg

 

Edited by Six Flags FUN!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×