harry2004

2019 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

Six Flags Fiesta Texas is knocking it out of the park with the look of the ride.  It’s going to come down to the better landscaping to see if Wonder Woman or Railblazer at California’s Great America is better.

If was mentioned in some interviews that Six Flags took a minimalistic approach to the design of the trains so it feels like nothing is around you during the ride.  I am also curious how much the moving station on Wonder Woman helps loading/unloading times.  

On 4/21/2018 at 8:58 PM, Medusa42 said:

If was mentioned in some interviews that Six Flags took a minimalistic approach to the design of the trains so it feels like nothing is around you during the ride.  I am also curious how much the moving station on Wonder Woman helps loading/unloading times.  

Same.  I think that will make or break this ride concept.

Here is the POV of Wonder Woman Golden Lasso Coaster at SFFT:

I hope RMC Raptor was big success so SFGadv will add this new coaster for next year. WW Golden Lasso Coaster will open at SFFT in May 12th.

Edited by Six Flags FUN!

nI hear the people really like new RMC Raptor, Wonder Woman Golden Lasso Coaster this weekend during the ride preview at SFFT. If the people are really enjoy riding new coaster at SFFT. Don't ya think our park might get RMC Raptor next year?

NOW WE'RE REALLY GONNA HAVE THIS RMC RAPTOR FOR NEXT YEAR AT SFGADV SO BADLY! THIS RIDE IS AWESOME!

Edited by Six Flags FUN!

Now Wonder Woman Golden Lasso Coaster is now open at SFFT yesterday, I think the people really love the ride so much, don't ya think we will getting some hint clues at SFGadv next month or July? Now we are really want RMC Raptor at our park next year!

I say we already are getting signs of construction. The path between El Toro and Kingda Ka is open again and construction walls are blocking off Splash Water Oasis and the path of Bloodshed for Freight Fest. Plus Splash Water Oasis has been removed from the app in the things to do and number logo on the map (in the app). Plus if you take a look at the current app map, a mid to late 2017 map and a new 2018 map, the app shows a little path that goes right behind the Safari Discovery stadium. 

21 minutes ago, Squidy2201 said:

I say we already are getting signs of construction. The path between El Toro and Kingda Ka is open again and construction walls are blocking off Splash Water Oasis and the path of Bloodshed for Freight Fest. Plus Splash Water Oasis has been removed from the app in the things to do and number logo on the map (in the app). Plus if you take a look at the current app map, a mid to late 2017 map and a new 2018 map, the app shows a little path that goes right behind the Safari Discovery stadium. 

But first they need to finish Metropolis section with RMC Raptor for 2019, then Giant Discovery on former Splashwater Oasis for 2020.

19 minutes ago, Sluggo77 said:

Still worried that the next “coaster” is going to be a skywarp. 

Nah, the next coaster actually is going to be RMC Raptor for 2019, Skywarp had to wait until 2020.

Just wondering where this information is from? I have checked the city board agendas and more and didn't find anything on past or present project.

Edited by Squidy2201

According to interview, there will be more RMC Raptors in the future, we might getting a larger RMC Raptor next year or something?

2 minutes ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

According to interview, there will be more RMC Raptors in the future, we might getting a larger RMC Raptor next year or something?

Maybe one with increased capacity. The only thing keeping me from believing any Raptor speculation is that it doesn’t seem to make sense for the crowd sizes at the park. A new flat area would be nice for the Golden Kingdom/Plaza de Carnival path, but I do agree that the Metropolis section could use a nice coaster as an anchor for the section.

Some more info about the t-rex concept in the last half of this video. 

Also interesting, a point I never thought of with the single-person-per-row trains is that they have a much smaller turning radius, which is why Raptor achieves tight turns in a small footprint.

2 hours ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

When was that said?

Edited by Matt Kaiser
  • Like 1

If we did get a RMC Raptor next year, what it could put it in the park? I predicting RMC Raptor will be put near by Justice League and Cyborg, and the ride will be named Wonder Woman Golden Lasso Coaster, what are you thinking guys?

Does anyone else think they'll shorten El Toro like Boss?

Soon we might getting the rumors about RMC T-Rex is coming to SFGADV for next year or something in couple months?

Edited by Six Flags FUN!

^Announcement will probably be Tuesday August 28th, 2018 this year. Park teasers usually start 3-4 weeks before that if they bother to tease anything.

2 hours ago, Pineracer said:

Does anyone else think they'll shorten El Toro like Boss?

No, why in the world would they do that?  You don't mess with perfection.

Edited by Medusa42

20 hours ago, Medusa42 said:

^Announcement will probably be Tuesday August 28th, 2018 this year. Park teasers usually start 3-4 weeks before that if they bother to tease anything.

No, why in the world would they do that?  You don't mess with perfection.

I just feel the twister section is getting rough, but everything else is fine.

On 5/14/2018 at 12:04 AM, Matt Kaiser said:

Some more info about the t-rex concept in the last half of this video. 

Also interesting, a point I never thought of with the single-person-per-row trains is that they have a much smaller turning radius, which is why Raptor achieves tight turns in a small footprint.

He confirmed what I previously thought,  RMC is going for two completely different experiences with Raptor and T-Rex coasters, it isn’t just a capacity difference. Also, Rapters can be built 200 ft tall and T-Rex can be built 300+ ft tall.  I could see some parks having both designs and perhaps T-Rex will be the next coaster at Fiesta Texas.  It would allow Six Flags to construct cheaper Hyper/Giga coasters at certain parks.

Edited by Medusa42

While someone checked Great Adventure's wiki, and found this, I hope this is real or not real information about it, take it look yourself guys:

Edited by Six Flags FUN!

Believe it if you want. I'm not. I am just going to keep the idea of a Riddler themed RMC in my head but Lakefront doesn't have enough room. Its really not the biggest spot. Unless they go over the water. There is just more dry land by justice league and over by the recently opened abandoned path. 

Don't forget that anybody can write what they want on wikipedia.

Edited by Squidy2201
  • Like 1

I would like to see another fatman friendly coaster.  Something with the same restraint system as Skull mountain. The thrill rides are ko0l and all but the larger guests have limited things to do. Unless they re add the shows

Here is another idea based on the location of the newly fenced off areas.  A RMC Raptor replaces the old arcade/paintball building and two tents and the Tea Cups move to Golden Kingdom where the Splash Water Oasis is.  The current location of the Tea Cups becomes a gift shop like they built at Fiesta Texas.

gq6WhxA.png

Its a nice fit but I don't think the tents are going anyplace.