harry2004

2019 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

44 minutes ago, GAcoaster said:

I wouldn't count out anything based on lack of work so far at the park. All their rides have been opening later than anticipated because they haven't been starting major construction work on them until after the first of the year with just site prep happening up to then. 

So likely RMC Raptor or Giant Discovery will start major construction after the first of the year? Also SFFT and SFGAM have their presentation on 7-9 pm on August 30th, how ever SFGadv will get their presentation in 2019 for new coaster or flat ride....or 2020 for RMC T-Rex?

Edited by Six Flags FUN!

I'm pretty sure we're getting a Discovery, it would be a great fit for the area and the GP love them.

I would bet that MM gets some sort of dueling coaster (maybe even a dueling TRex) based on the land area they have available and the fact that it is open year round. SFAmerica is going to convert Apocalypse to a floorless (best bang for the buck, Rougaru comes to mind).

As far as the rest of my predictions.... That will be on my YouTube channel real soon (Coliwood Studios).

Just now, Squidy2201 said:

I am certainly not dissapointed but I think another theme would have been better.

I would agree with that.  Or maybe if they just kept the Wonder Woman Theme, and changed the name a little bit it would’ve been good.

35 minutes ago, mugnezz said:

Well time to update on future predictions:
2019: Wonder Woman Lasso of Truth (Giant Discovery)
2020: RMC Raptor or T-Rex

2021: Water Park expansion

2022: Kiddie Area Revamp (DC Super Friends area)
2023: Flat Ride Package

2024: Family Rides

2025: New Coaster

So Wonder Woman Lasso of Truth (Giant Discovery) was been leaked and confirmed for SFGadv in 2019! Dang it, I was hoping for a new coaster but Giant Discovery is okay! I'm fine with that.😁 RMC Raptor or T-Rex would have to wait until 2020!😀 Harry, Coaster Studios, coliwood_studios, Yoshi, Matt, and everyone, I'm fine that SFGadv confirmed that we're GETTING A GIANT DISCOVERY FOR 2019! YEAH!!! Hey everyone, I have a question to make. Will there will be new coaster in 2020 like RMC T-Rex or Raptor?

Edited by Six Flags FUN!

7 minutes ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

Well time to update on future predictions:
2019: Wonder Woman Lasso of Truth (Giant Discovery)
2020: RMC Raptor or T-Rex

2021: Water Park expansion

2022: Kiddie Area Revamp (DC Super Friends area)
2023: Flat Ride Package

2024: Family Rides

2025: New Coaster

So Wonder Woman Lasso of Truth (Giant Discovery) was been leaked and confirmed for SFGadv in 2019! Dang it, I was hoping for a new coaster but Giant Discovery is okay! I'm fine with that.😁 RMC Raptor or T-Rex would have to wait until 2020!😀

Take it with a grain of salt.  I think it’s official but some people are dedicated to spreading fake news, especially the coaster community.

30 minutes ago, Squidy2201 said:

I am certainly not dissapointed but I think another theme would have been better.

I'd rather called Swashbuckler Wonder Woman: Lasso of Truth. You could easily rename the Discovery based on it's placement to Riddler's Revenge.

I'm kind of skeptical about it though. At least what I can see across many US Import Data sights, nothing has been imported in a month or 2 to any of the Six Flags parks. Now, I am a free user of the websites so I may not be getting the full information about whats imported to the parks. But I also know that Giant Discoveries only need a day to assemble once the site is prepared.

well if they move swashbuckler to metropolis, i think they move deja vu into swashbuckler lot and call it typhoon and retheme adventure alley and adventure seaport into boardwalk so they have a correction with the lakefront and the lake, then demolished the pinball parlor building and use the lot left by deja vu into a game plaza like six flags magic mountain have

Edited by harry2004

29 minutes ago, 29yrswithaGApass said:

Did anyone catch that the copyright on the bottom of the spoiler link (when it was available) was dated 2017?  Fake news?

not gonna lie I completely believed this leak but I was kind of suspect on the wording of the actual article thing saying how its just coming to NJ and how short the actual article was. Does anyone know if it’s possible to hack the site or anything?

7 minutes ago, MitchCaltabiano said:

not gonna lie I completely believed this leak but I was kind of suspect on the wording of the actual article thing saying how its just coming to NJ and how short the actual article was. Does anyone know if it’s possible to hack the site or anything?

I was skeptical about it because of no records of Zamperla importing anything just yet. But it just looked like they were in the process of creating the page to be published and accidentally published it early. That's what went through my mind. Plus if you delete the part that mentions 2019 in the url, it still brings you to Great Adventures website

So this is could be fake news doesn't it, Great Adventure? Who probably hacked their website? Who 2019 addition will be answer now? RMC Raptor or Giant Discovery?

On 8/20/2018 at 5:04 PM, Six Flags FUN! said:

Guys again we just don't know yet what new 2019 addition will gonna have yet until next Thursday. Giant Discovery rumor might be not true. It's going to be RMC Raptor rumor is true or not...

Copyright year means nothing. Just means that style of page was copyrighted in 2017. The page is a template. 

Edited by Highridin
Double post
  • Like 1

this is off topic but how much unused room by safari they have, i felt they could expand the park by building a bridge to that empty unused land left by the drive in safari

I can confirm the page is real, the new for 2019 pages went up around August 14th but this was the only page they forgot to block access to.  As mugnezz said, the ride information didn’t show up until today and the page is still a work in progress, which is normal on the Six Flags website.

If you play around with the url, you will find the other 18 parks that will be receiving new attractions for 2019.  These pages all say Access Denied.

17 minutes ago, Highridin said:

The guy who posted, 'the leak', posted again saying that he was just messing around...lol... got some people. 

That was fairly obvious, but it has nothing to do with the Great Adventure leak on the Six Flags website.

What if they leaked it on purpose to throw people off? Or intentionally unblocked it? Personally I’m not sure on what we could be getting but you really never know

Edited by Chrislovescoasters

Here's the good news. No matter what, I don't think anyone is going to be butthurt about whatever we get. Well, that's if ANY of the rumors hold true.