• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
    • 29yrswithaGApass

RECENT SITE UPDATES   10/07/2017

29yrswithaGApass

Fright Fest 2017

5 hours ago, dougdrummer said:

Looks like I'll be going the 28th or 29th, which are the last two days.  I wonder how crowded it will be then?

Unless it rains, the 28th should be one of the most crowded days of the year.

I seen the line of cars just to drive in go as far back as the highway on those days.

Thinking of going to the park tomorrow.  Hopefully crowds aren't incredibly bad.

the weather this weekend is all over the place. it changes almost ever 30 mins

Park was really crowded last night.  I only got on Dark Knight and Skull Mountain.  For mazes I did Cell Block 6, Wicked Woods and Big Top Terror.  I feel like Wicked Woods is way too understaffed.

Hi guys, Ty for replies. Really appreciate. Looking back on my post, yeah I mean its harsh.  We have the Season Pass membership and food package for 2017-18.  We've already attended three times this past month, so absolutely is the Pass, parking, food combo entirely worth how much use we will get out of it? My lord it sure is! No doubt I feel very good about our purchase and, where this used to be my hometown park some 20 years ago, I'm starting to feel back at home with each visit.  I have to tell ya, had a great FF experience last night. Rides and coasters by day, no to manageable lines and then, at 6 when throngs were present decided to do the Dead Man's Party show and then UNLEASHED which, I was totally blown away by. I might pay sixty some bucks or more to see that show were it elsewhere and like a half hour longer! We had plenty of encounters with the roaming ghouls and baddies including a backward crawling girl that was absolutely chilling. Had chance to do some other shows like Ignite which seemed cool but couldn't. Once I took a deep breath, stomached the MASSES and said, let's experience what IS free with FF, I started to realize that short of an indoor scare walk through or hayride, there is still quite a bit to enjoy.  No, I will not pay extra for the haunted mazes, I imagine they are OK at best... and I may be a bit spoiled as I live 5 mins from The Bates Motel in PA which is consistently rated one of the Top 10 in the US. But that is expensive as all heck as well. I guess, its just the world keeps getting more and more expensive no matter what you enjoy and, the if the GP will pay then the price hikes will reign down 

Hey everyone (or anyone reading this) I'm mostly a lurker in here but I was wondering if someone in here would be willing to help me out, I impulsively bought a Season Pass (first time in probably 6 or so years, not sure if that makes a difference) during the Flash Sale in September thinking that I'd be able to get to the park before the 31st deadline to get the Gold Upgrade, as it turns out, I will more than likely not going to make it to process my pass. I tried reaching out to six flags support to see if there's some kind of online process to process season passes (its 2017, I figured there was a chance there would be) and found out if a friend or family member was going to the park they can get it processed for me.

That said, I am in search of someone who would be willing to become my new best friend who might happen to be headed to the park this weekend or next that I could email my voucher to.

Thanks in advance