MarioSonic94

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

Yeah, as a centre right, this is so dumb, Baby It's Cold Outside is about as controversial as a 50s musical and Rudolph is about ANTI-bullying. Also, don't forget the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving scene that lasts 5 seconds

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 9:20 AM, Maddox121 said:

Yeah, as a centre right, this is so dumb, Baby It's Cold Outside is about as controversial as a 50s musical and Rudolph is about ANTI-bullying. Also, don't forget the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving scene that lasts 5 seconds

I hope nobody finds out my favorite Christmas song is "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer":lol2:!!!!

On 12/9/2018 at 2:59 AM, ericthewanderer said:

I hope nobody finds out my favorite Christmas song is "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer":lol2:!!!!

Generally speaking, they won't if you don't tell them.

On 12/6/2018 at 9:20 AM, Maddox121 said:

Actually, what's dumb is that all of these were Twitter memes that get reported as news, which drives the usual "War on Christmas" BS because of two things - people over the age of about 40 don't understand Twitter and people of certain political leanings have zero sense of humor and satire.

• Like 1