MarioSonic94

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

I want GoDaddy.com to bring us a 100MB upload limit setting for Christmas so that we can all watch vintage films from Great Adventure's early years and higher quality videos in our Spotlights. This 2MB limit is crap. :mad:

WOW WHERE TO BEGIN?!?! Well one of the 1st things is my sister acting fresh to me and my mom. She's at it right now and it's not fun at all to hear her and my mom yell while Im going about my daily business. The 2rd thing is TWILIGHT!!! I had officially had it with this craze and it's annoying the heck out of me. I could go on and on all day but I have other things to do today. :gossip:

Edited by SFGAvip

ahhhhhhhh. my old computer crashed and of course it wasnt backed up and i lost my six flags library of pictures and park maps and phamplets!

ahhhhhhhh. my old computer crashed and of course it wasnt backed up and i lost my six flags library of pictures and park maps and phamplets!

That sucks! But it does remind me I need to make a backup of everything again!

ya im thinkig of burning all my pics on to disks , each disk for each ride this time, and a seperate hard drive to back everything up

Getting a web hijacker on your computer, spending hours trying to get rid of it with nothing working. 2 anti virus programs, 4 different anti spyware/malware programs and nothing worked. Finally I found ComboFix which got rid of it

Drive by wire systems in modern cars. A computer system that can override your control of the engine's speed is not the best idea in my book. Now GM is selling DBW kits and crate engines to retrofit it into older cars that did have it. I know I don't want DBW anywhere near my 86 Chevy.

People who won't stop kvetching about the snow -- it's winter in the northeast; shut the heck up and get over it.

Well it is the snowiest winter in recorded history so there is good reason to complain about it.

All the darn record snowfalls that won't stop coming are grinding my gears. That 3 of my big trees have been knocked down because of the unusually bad snow and that it will take me weeks to clean them up. The heavy snow causing my barn roof to sag really bad and I am afraid it could collapse. That chunk of ice that flew off a truck and cracked my windshield on the highway, etc.

Edited by The Master

You know what makes me really mad? National Pink Day! Why is it on June 23?! It's Sonic birthday, duh! NOT Pink! Pink has a really bad rap with the month of June (although I love June 7 because of that is the release date of a Looney Tunes cartoon from '52).

Pink this, pink that! I like the color pink, but not on June 23! However came up with this date was a bitter, miserable person born on Wednesday (Wednesday's child is full of woe :cursing: )!

C'mon, pick a better date for National Pink Day, how 'bout October 23? 'Cause that when National Breast Cancer Awareness Month starts!

:needsoap: National Pink Day is the WORST National Day in America!!!!!!!

Edited by GAThriller

People who are stupid enough to send emails with graphics and logos as if they are someone else (like AOL), yet do it with so many spelling and grammar mistakes. At least try to make yourself authentic.

hd.gif

Dear AOL Member:

Time Has Come To Update Your Informetion

That requires you to verify the Billing Information®, Failure to verify your records will result in account suspension. click the link below and enter your login information on the following page to confirm your Billing Information records.. :

Attention if The Link Not Opend With In The Aol Browser ( Optmizer ) Open The Message Again In The Internet Explorer

Click here to update and verify your online Billing

footer_bar.gif

Requirements for successful the operation:

Must Put Your Valid Informetion

Must Put Your Screen Name And Password Correct

Dont Put Decliend Credit Card

Must A Valid Credit Card

People constantly holding the doors open on subways... they're just about to close and then some running idiot comes along and blocks the sensor. The next one comes along in about 60 seconds, can't you wait?!

Edited by Riptide

When someone keeps attacking your point online over and over especially after you prove you are right and the other person still insists you are wrong.

People constantly holding the doors open on subways... they're just about to close and then some running idiot comes along and blocks the sensor. The next one comes along in about 60 seconds, can't you wait?!

Amen! It makes my morning commute a living hell!

^ Hey Harry. You might if I sent you a PM telling you who won in the major categories.

I am looking forward to watching the Academy Awards... hear that CableVision.... I am looking forward to watching the Academy Awards!!! :mad:

Last night when I was watching SNL the screen went blank at 12:01 cuz thos f-ing a-holes at cabwelvision took down ABC7 on the one f-ing day of the year I watch Sunday Night tv on that channel. I F-ING HATE CABLE! I'M GOING TO MY FRIEND WHO HAS FIOS! THEY MAY BE MORE EXPENSIVE, BUT ATLEAST THEY DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS CHANNEL CUTTING CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!1