Sign in to follow this  
GAcoaster

Day 13 - Add a Water Ride to the Theme Park

Saw Mill Log Flume and Congo Rapids aren't enough for the crowds the park gets especially when only 1 of those rides are operating. It seems like over the past few years Saw Mill Log Flume opens sometime in early to mid May around Memorial Day at the latest and then closes around Labor Day and Congo Rapids opens around Memorial Day and closes in mid September. It would be good to have a water ride that could possibly run from April to sometime late in September. That would give the park 3 water rides during the warmest part of the season and still have at least 1 water ride open during the beginning and later parts of the season.

I didn't even go on Congo Rapids this year, so, another water ride, I still may not ride much.

I could see a water coaster or even a coaster with a splash effect added. A coaster with a splash down effect (like several of the B&M's have got) is like a water ride without being one. People love to watch those splash downs and the kids love to stand in the plume and get wet. 

That is weird that GA closes its flume so early. The other local parks usually run their flumes though most of Sept.  

I thought it closes around Labor Day possibly because of the Fright Fest trail that runs under the flume?

• Like 1