• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
    • 29yrswithaGApass

RECENT SITE UPDATES   11/03/2017

Sign in to follow this  
GAcoaster

Day 15 - No Longer Require Sports Bottle for Unlimited Drinks

Change the Season Pass drink option to cups instead of the plastic bottles. This will eliminate the problems of lost or stolen bottles and some of the need for lockers.

Completely replace the plastic cups? No way, that would be awful. I don't use the paper cup option at the Cedar Fair parks, and wouldn't use it at Six Flags parks either.

There would be a lot of waste of paper cups, and I can bring the cups across the station with no problem, the plastic ones have both straws and lids, I get them free with the dining pass, and plus I just like using the souvenir cups more. If the disposable cups were added as an extra option, I would be fine with it. But I just wouldn't want the souvenir cups to be replaced.

Having the choice of the plastic souvenir bottle or paper cups would be good. I have gotten the souvenir bottle 3 years in a row with the dining pass and never use it except for the day I get it at the park. 

They are annoying to clean since they aren't dishwasher safe and I don't like leaving it in the station of a ride where it could get stolen or tampered with or at a ride entrance like at The Dark Knight. If I pay to leave it in a locker than that just cancels out the value of the drinks so I just get water instead.

They removed the cup holders at the entrance to The Dark Knight and you can now bring them into the station.

That's good they changed it. It didn't seem like the best idea to leave the cup unattended for a minimum of around 10 - 15 minutes.