• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
    • 29yrswithaGApass

RECENT SITE UPDATES   11/03/2017

GAcoaster

Day 24 - Expand Holiday in the Park within the Park

Our final wish for the year is to see Holiday in the Park expand further into more areas of the park in the future. 

I would love to see Best of the West decorated...

I second this. As you open up more areas of the park, more drink and food places would have to be opened up as well, which would help immensely. The one day we went for HITP, we had to wait a half hour for drink refill and missed our snack completely (we were in a long line when the employee came out and said anyone wanting to use SP dining was out of luck as the time was now up) it was so busy. Kids were mad, i was annoyed as the lines everywhere were redic long. I felt like we were waiting on line for food/drink more than anything else. 

Does Great Adv. still have any of the animated displays used for the Holiday Lights event?If so they could go back to using the safari area for HITP after the animals are sent to their winter home(s),and the safari trucks could be driven by Santa Claus himself.

10 hours ago, ericthewanderer said:

Does Great Adv. still have any of the animated displays used for the Holiday Lights event?If so they could go back to using the safari area for HITP after the animals are sent to their winter home(s),and the safari trucks could be driven by Santa Claus himself.

I believe they were all sold.  The only problem with keeping the safari open is that some animals stay out during the winter.  It would be a risky move putting the displays up when some animals could be roaming.