• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
Sign in to follow this  
Coaster Justin

What is More Important? Looney Tunes or DC Comics

The Park has two main IPs and I want to know which you think is more important?

Looney Tunes (Meaning no DC Comics named/themed rides/attractions)

DC Comics (Meaning no Looney Tunes named/themed rides/attractions)

* The Non DC/Looney Tunes would still be built just with different IPs

I think Looney Tunes are more important. Cedar Fair, Paramount, Hersheypark, Busch and others show that you don't need a IP for every thrill ride/ coaster

If everything else was kept the same, I'd say DC is more important. CF, HP, Busch may show you don't need an IP for every thrill ride, but that wouldn't work for Six Flags unless they made other changes, such as improving their creative team (or forming one) and massively increasing the amount of their capital investments so that the new attractions speak for themselves. Until they make those changes, they need to piggyback on the popularity of the DC Comics IP to bring in guests.

It’s much easier on the park by removing the Looney Tunes IPs.  The Superhero ones have become very rememberable in the Park thus making a lot of people confused.

20 hours ago, Yoshi said:

Intellectual property

makes sense I wouldn't know since it had the word intellectual in it.....LOL

Are we talking specifically GA, or SF in general?  Because SF uses DC ride names all over the country.  I have no burning desire for LT.  I think that is more for the very young.

Edited by dougdrummer