• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
Sign in to follow this  
MarioSonic94

What If Time Warner Still Owned Six Flags?

Imagine the theming possibilities that would still be happening throughout the park.

Maybe we'd have gotten a dark ride much sooner than 2017.

Agreed, I feel like there would also be more motivation to promote their IP so we'd probably get more shows, character meet and greets, and special events to correspond with new movie releases.

Also are Looney Tunes relevant anymore? Genuinely curious because I'm not sure if they are even still on TV anymore and if not, I wonder if we'll get to a point where kids think they are just mascots that Six Flags made up? I feel like Warner Brothers could really throw Six Flags a bone if they'd come out with something new from Looney Tunes but since they no longer own SF...that motivation isn't there.

11 hours ago, Yoshi said:

They tried bringing back Looney Tunes but it looks like the show was unsuccessful

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Looney_Tunes

Interesting. I'm not sure if I was aware of this or not it sounds vaguely familiar now that you mention it but I may just be wanting to remember it. 

11 hours ago, Coaster Justin said:

I liked the show; My favorites were Tad Tucker Vs. Bugs

Might have to see if I can find a few episodes. I'm interested to see what they did with it.

On 4/14/2018 at 7:12 AM, fs76 said:

Interesting. I'm not sure if I was aware of this or not it sounds vaguely familiar now that you mention it but I may just be wanting to remember it. 

Might have to see if I can find a few episodes. I'm interested to see what they did with it.

If you have Boomerang, they air sometimes there. If not, and you live near a library they're out but called Wabbit