Sign in to follow this  
Six Flags FUN!

Six Flags Additions for 2019

I know it's too early for predictions for announce new rides at Six Flags theme parks at end of August, so let's talk what is your hope for what rides will be new addition to the parks in 2019?:

Six Flags Great Adventure:
Six Flags Magic Mountain:
Six Flags Over Texas:

Six Flags Great America:
Six Flags Fiesta Texas:
Six Flags New England:
Six Flags America:
Six Flags Discovery Kingdom:
Six Flags St. Louis:
Six Flags Over Georgia:

Six Flags Mexico:

Great Escape:
La Ronde:

I am hearing lots of rumors that the Pictorium is being demolished at SFGAm this week.  If true, I am guessing they are getting a water park expansion for 2019.

Edit: Rumor confirmed by Marcus Leshock from WGN.

Edited by Medusa42

17 hours ago, 29yrswithaGApass said:

It would be great if it was like years ago when Six Flags had both new rides AND new shows each season.

Great America is doing that in 2018.  Last year they had a lot of smaller shows around the park throughout the season.  It makes me wonder if Six Flags views Great Adventure as straight thrill park like Magic Mountain, instead of a split Thrill/Family park like Fiesta Texas and Great America.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/lake-county-news-sun/lifestyles/ct-lns-ent-six-flags-20180420-story.html

“We’re putting in new big ride after new big ride. Our brand really says thrills and innovation. Most of these rides we put in are highly innovated one-of-a kind rides.”

To celebrate the new coaster, Six Flags will host a Mardi Gras Festival July 28-Aug. 12, with shows, floats, stilt walkers, fireworks and unique food, he said. “Our creative team is still working on the elements,” he said.

Starting opening weekend, patrons will see “a ton of new shows in our Grand Music Hall,” he said. “Our shows are world class.

“We also have the Looney Tunes characters out in the park. Getting to meet the Looney Tunes characters is completely thrilling to a lot of the younger kids,” he said.

Now take a look at this: now we really want our RMC Raptor at SFGadv for next year because this coaster was so awesome! Can't wait to see POV of the new coaster in couple weeks!

I feel 2019 will be a year of water park expansions across the Industry. I actually would put a Raptor/T-Rex in Shockwave's spot or remove Joker and put it over there. I feel Great Adventure should get the Discovery over a Raptor/T-Rex or HH expansion  though.

One question guys: If there was RMC Raptor was planned for SFGadv next year,, what is big size to squeeze behind Justice League and near by Cyborg Cyber Spin to put RMC Raptor there? Did the park will have a permit to put RMC Raptor near by Justice League in next year?

Edited by Six Flags FUN!

Six Flags recently filed a new trademark application for Adrenaline Alley.  I am guessing it is for Magic Mountain, but it could go to any park in the country.

adrenaline-alley-87883860.jpg

https://www.trademarkia.com/adrenaline-alley-87883860.html

EDIT:

Unrelated to the trademark, this picture posted by thisdougsforu on TPR is why I think Six Flags St. Louis is getting a new flat ride for 2019.

8595eb3d-5c63-40bc-935b-53e682c31c7d.jpe

http://themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1850924#p1850924

Edited by Medusa42

Wonder Woman Golden Lasso Coaster at Six Flags Great Adventure for 2019! I hope this ride will coming to our park next year if SFGadv's new president really ride WW Golden Lasso Coaster to really like it so much so he will announce Wonder Woman Golden Lasso Coaster would coming to Six Flags Great Adventure in next year I hope.

Edited by Six Flags FUN!

I am hearing rumors that Magic Mountain will retheme Cyclone Bay to Adrenaline Alley and add some new flat rides to the area for 2019.

Here is a video that shows the current state of demolition at Great America.

Will 2019 be the year that Six Flags starts buying the Zamperla Air Race 8.4?  I am surprised they haven't installed one by now.

Published on Nov 20, 2012

A new version of the successful extreme ride Air Race, the innovative thrill ride is now available even with 8 arms with 4 seats each for a total of 32 visitors; best for amusement parks that needs a higher hourly capacity

Edited by Medusa42