Sign in to follow this  
Six Flags FUN!

Six Flags Additions for 2019

I know it's too early for predictions for announce new rides at Six Flags theme parks at end of August, so let's talk what is your hope for what rides will be new addition to the parks in 2019?:

Six Flags Great Adventure:
Six Flags Magic Mountain:
Six Flags Over Texas:

Six Flags Great America:
Six Flags Fiesta Texas:
Six Flags New England:
Six Flags America:
Six Flags Discovery Kingdom:
Six Flags St. Louis:
Six Flags Over Georgia:

Six Flags Mexico:

Great Escape:
La Ronde:

I am hearing lots of rumors that the Pictorium is being demolished at SFGAm this week.  If true, I am guessing they are getting a water park expansion for 2019.

Edit: Rumor confirmed by Marcus Leshock from WGN.

Edited by Medusa42

17 hours ago, 29yrswithaGApass said:

It would be great if it was like years ago when Six Flags had both new rides AND new shows each season.

Great America is doing that in 2018.  Last year they had a lot of smaller shows around the park throughout the season.  It makes me wonder if Six Flags views Great Adventure as straight thrill park like Magic Mountain, instead of a split Thrill/Family park like Fiesta Texas and Great America.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/lake-county-news-sun/lifestyles/ct-lns-ent-six-flags-20180420-story.html

“We’re putting in new big ride after new big ride. Our brand really says thrills and innovation. Most of these rides we put in are highly innovated one-of-a kind rides.”

To celebrate the new coaster, Six Flags will host a Mardi Gras Festival July 28-Aug. 12, with shows, floats, stilt walkers, fireworks and unique food, he said. “Our creative team is still working on the elements,” he said.

Starting opening weekend, patrons will see “a ton of new shows in our Grand Music Hall,” he said. “Our shows are world class.

“We also have the Looney Tunes characters out in the park. Getting to meet the Looney Tunes characters is completely thrilling to a lot of the younger kids,” he said.

Now take a look at this: now we really want our RMC Raptor at SFGadv for next year because this coaster was so awesome! Can't wait to see POV of the new coaster in couple weeks!

I feel 2019 will be a year of water park expansions across the Industry. I actually would put a Raptor/T-Rex in Shockwave's spot or remove Joker and put it over there. I feel Great Adventure should get the Discovery over a Raptor/T-Rex or HH expansion  though.

One question guys: If there was RMC Raptor was planned for SFGadv next year,, what is big size to squeeze behind Justice League and near by Cyborg Cyber Spin to put RMC Raptor there? Did the park will have a permit to put RMC Raptor near by Justice League in next year?

Edited by Six Flags FUN!

Six Flags recently filed a new trademark application for Adrenaline Alley.  I am guessing it is for Magic Mountain, but it could go to any park in the country.

adrenaline-alley-87883860.jpg

https://www.trademarkia.com/adrenaline-alley-87883860.html

EDIT:

Unrelated to the trademark, this picture posted by thisdougsforu on TPR is why I think Six Flags St. Louis is getting a new flat ride for 2019.

8595eb3d-5c63-40bc-935b-53e682c31c7d.jpe

http://themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1850924#p1850924

Edited by Medusa42

Wonder Woman Golden Lasso Coaster at Six Flags Great Adventure for 2019! I hope this ride will coming to our park next year if SFGadv's new president really ride WW Golden Lasso Coaster to really like it so much so he will announce Wonder Woman Golden Lasso Coaster would coming to Six Flags Great Adventure in next year I hope.

Edited by Six Flags FUN!

I am hearing rumors that Magic Mountain will retheme Cyclone Bay to Adrenaline Alley and add some new flat rides to the area for 2019.

Here is a video that shows the current state of demolition at Great America.

Will 2019 be the year that Six Flags starts buying the Zamperla Air Race 8.4?  I am surprised they haven't installed one by now.

Published on Nov 20, 2012

A new version of the successful extreme ride Air Race, the innovative thrill ride is now available even with 8 arms with 4 seats each for a total of 32 visitors; best for amusement parks that needs a higher hourly capacity

Edited by Medusa42

So we might gonna get RMC T-Rex next year for SFGadv anyone if there was any RMC T-Rex tease in couple months?

Edited by Six Flags FUN!

Six Flags Great Adventure: Zamperla Giant Discovery near Joker/ 2nd Wave Pool in Hurricane Harbor
Six Flags Magic Mountain: Flat Ride Expansion (Skyline Skywarp, Chance Freestyle, Larson 120ft Loop, Larson Tilt A Whirl?)
Six Flags Over Texas: Skyline Skywarp

Six Flags Great America: Proslide Rocket Slide
Six Flags Fiesta Texas: Zamperla Air Race
Six Flags New England: Sally Justice League
Six Flags America: Proslide Racing Slides
Six Flags Discovery Kingdom: S&S Free Spin
Six Flags St. Louis: The "Blue Hawk" treatment to Ninja into Joker
Six Flags Over Georgia: Hurricane Harbor Expansion

Six Flags Mexico: Bugs Bunny Circus overhaul

Great Escape: Larson Tilt A Whirl GX5
La Ronde: RMC Raptor Coaster replacing Cobra

Might as well also do Darien Lake & Frontier City

Darien Lake- Zamperla Disk O Coaster, Ride Of Steel Retheme, Park Rebranding

Frontier City- Mini Wave Pool for the Waterpark?

Edited by Coaster Justin

here my ideas

six flags great adventure: giant discovery in old country behind cyborg

six flags magic mountain: bugs bunny world expansion and dc superfriends replaces whistlestop park

six flags over texas: skyline skywarp

six flags over georiga: hurricane harbor expansion

six flags great america: hurricane harbor expansion to replace pictorium

six flags new england: justice league dark ride

six flags st louis: a cyborg clone in highland fling spot

six flags america: mack rides water coaster in gotham city themed to aquaman

six flags discovery kingdom: s&s free spin

six flags fiesta texas: zamperla air race

six flags mexico: bugs bunny circus makeover

great escape: chance unicoaster 2.0

la ronde: rmc raptor coaster replaces cobra

darien lake: ride of steel retheme and kid areas redo

frontier city: mini wave pool

Edited by harry2004

Could it be possible that Six Flags Magic Mountain will change Apocalypse to be a steel topped RMC Hybrid?

What about adding the full version of the T-Rex track coaster where Deja Vu was.  I am talking about the 2 seats per row instead of 1.

Take a look at this:

4:05 to 4:17 he was probably talking about a new addition to the park in 2019 might be RMC T-Rex or Raptor was planned for next year for SFGadv. Is this possible we might finally getting RMC coaster in next year for our park?

yeah but they could retheme old country and movietown into dc universe

14 hours ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

Take a look at this:

4:05 to 4:17 he was probably talking about a new addition to the park in 2019 might be RMC T-Rex or Raptor was planned for next year for SFGadv. Is this possible we might finally getting RMC coaster in next year for our park?

^ Maybe he might talk about RMC T-Rex or Raptor dueling coaster is coming to the park for 2019 I hope.

Edited by Six Flags FUN!

I'm hearing that Six Flags Magic Mountain is removing Roaring Rapids soon, possibly as part of adding a new attraction. That will bring them down to two water rides in the theme park just like GA (they have a hydro flume and a splash down boat). I'm guessing that just like with GA, the maintenance costs and the adjacent water park are making them endangered species. 

The problem with GA is our water park isn’t adjacent to the theme park which creates a problem.  Sadly it does seem like it is more and more out with the old water rides.

By the way, Aquaman is on the cover of the new Entertainment Weekly.  Just sayin’.  

it could be better if six flags will rebuild the rapids in magic mountain to the one like at seaworld orlando and maybe have expanded dc universe into metropolis

maybe give green lantern the stinger treatment and remove it after a few years being added that in 2011. and maybe remove tidal wave and add the walkway so you have one big dc universe area and maybe retheme superman to chang and retheme riddlers revenge to superman krypton coaster and give kumba trains. maybe add mack rides splash themed to aquaman where freefall used to be and part of tidal wave and mack rides extreme coaster themed to cyborg in where the station for tidal wave and warehouse is. maybe add a zamperla enterprise themed to robin in where green lantern is.

i know its not going to happen but its my idea

Edited by harry2004

I was searching on YouTube and found this:

Okay guys, what are you thinking about our new park president, John Winker talk about 2019 Six Flags Great Adventure addition, he said they are working on the secret project for a year any ideas? RMC T-Rex, Raptor or Skywarp? This may be possibities what kind 2019 addition for SFGadv because the park will be 45 years old, I think the park will have RMC T-Rex or Raptor for 45th anniversary in next year, what are you think guys? My guess is RMC T-Rex or Raptor because SFGadv doesn't have RMC yet so this is the time the park will have RMC in the first time in next year. Skywarp is not new addition because we already have El Diablo so Skywarp is off the list, maybe next Skywarp will be in Six Flags park is Six Flags Over Texas. I bet RMC is been working on RMC T-Rex while.... who knows what new coaster is coming to SFGadv in next year for 45th anniversary...

Edited by Six Flags FUN!