Sign in to follow this  
29yrswithaGApass

2017 Attendance Report is out

It's good to see Great Adventure in the top 20 for North America parks and 5th in that list if year round parks are removed. I would have thought Justice League might have helped increase attendance more than 0.5% over 2016 but I guess any increase in attendance is better than nothing for Six Flags.

6 minutes ago, Yoshi said:

It's good to see Great Adventure in the top 20 for North America parks and 5th in that list if year round parks are removed. I would have thought Justice League might have helped increase attendance more than 0.5% over 2016 but I guess any increase in attendance is better than nothing for Six Flags.

I thought the increase would have been more for Great Adventure also. It seemed like I couldn't hit as many low crowd days last year. The park always felt packed.

Justice League didn’t appear to boost attendance much at Magic Mountain or Great Adventure.  Great America’s increase is probably explained by opening a couple of weeks early in April 2017 and closing a couple of weeks later in November.  I was most impressed by the 5% increase at Six Flags Mexico with the only additions being VR and Mardi Gras Festival.  It’s possible that selling combo passes with Hurricane Harbor Oaxtepec helped increase attendance.