Sign in to follow this  
pashacar

When do next year's season passes tend to go on sale?

Very specific question, I know....

Anyhow, I know passes for the following year have historically gone on sale over Labor Day weekend. I'm considering visiting with some friends that Friday, and wondering if the passes will have likely gone on sale by then, or whether they typically don't come out until Saturday, or Monday, or later. Any ideas from past years?

Usually they start selling passes for next year the same day as the ride announcement which I think is typically the last Thursday in August or the Thursday before Labor Day.

That is good to see season passes will still be available. If they remain somewhat close to the same pricing as the last few years, I will probably choose the season pass over the membership. 

• Like 1

It will be interesting to see what they do with membership pricing. I hope to goodness they don’t run a sale on them since prices are supposed to remain fairly stable on memberships. Plus, they sold more Diamond+ memberships than they expected.

We alternate between Six Flags and Disney season passes, so whatever they do in a couple of weeks will have no bearing on us, as next year is a Disney year. However, I do still like to follow their Labor Day marketing splash.