Six Flags FUN!

2020 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

Since we might getting a Giant Discovery next year, what would Six Flags Great Adventure will add new addition to the park in 2020?
I guess we might gonna see RMC T-Rex coming in 2020 because it was time SFGadv's turn for a new coaster in 2020 aka two years later.....

Also since IAPPA 2018 is happening this year, don't ya think RMC will announcing they will start making RMC T-Rex in 2020 for Six Flags Great Adventure?

Edited by Six Flags FUN!

Three things happen for 2020:

1) Bizarro moves to Six Flags Darien Lake for 2020.

2) Six Flags uses the land where Bizarro was for a new addition to the safari called Dinosaurs Alive!

Dinosaurs_Alive_Main_large_600_300_c1_c_

3)Hurricane Harbor gets a new addition.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Medusa42 said:

Three things happen for 2020:

1) Bizarro moves to Six Flags Darien Lake for 2020.

2) Six Flags uses the land where Bizarro was for a new addition to the safari called Dinosaurs Alive!

Dinosaurs_Alive_Main_large_600_300_c1_c_

3)Hurricane Harbor gets a new addition.

No, No, No! Like this one for 2020:
Image result for RMC T-RexImage result for RMC T-Rex

Edited by Six Flags FUN!

The only reason they would relocate Bizarro is if they made Green Lantern a Floorless. You could rename Superman to Jet Star (name should fits with the Parachute ride, best name I have right now) and Green Lantern redo Mind Eraser or Serial Thriller.

2020-I say, if they didn't already remove Twister, remove it. Replace Joker (send it to La Ronde) with a Raptor/T-rex hybrid themed to Poison Ivy and Swashbuckler (now Wonder Woman: Lasso of Truth) switchs places with Deja Vu (now Riddler's Mindbender), Buccaneer is now Joker Inc. 

Skull Mountain is closed this year with its queue redo to connect to Safari Kids/Seaport which becomes DC Super Friends in 2021 and themed to the Joker (It's a funhouse theme). Runaway Mine Train is relocated to Bugs Bunny National park between the end of Fright Fest 2020 and the 2021 season.

-------------

I might be crazy, but Joker is built the wrong way so its trash. I also think a Raptor's reflection would look a Million times better than Joker's.

why not retheme it to hurricane to fit with the theme of lakefront

Game over folks, 2019 addition is been leaked so far:
spoiler:
https://www.sixflags.com/greatadventure/attractions/newfor2019-prep

Wonder Woman Lasso of Truth (Giant Discovery) was confirmed for 2019 at Great Adventure! So start 2020 speculation for new addition.

We will might see new coaster in 2020. That's RMC T-Rex will start production in 2020!

Edited by Six Flags FUN!

here are my guess:

1. rmc trex

2. gci coaster

3. gravity group coaster

4. b&m wing coaster

5. a premier rides launch coaster

Edited by harry2004

Those are good possibilities and I think it will be the t-rex

It seems that we may be stuck in super hero mode.  If that is the case I think 2020 should be a new water ride in the theme park themed to Aqua Man.  

On 8/13/2018 at 4:05 PM, Pineracer said:

The only reason they would relocate Bizarro is if they made Green Lantern a Floorless. You could rename Superman to Jet Star (name should fits with the Parachute ride, best name I have right now) and Green Lantern redo Mind Eraser or Serial Thriller.

2020-I say, if they didn't already remove Twister, remove it. Replace Joker (send it to La Ronde) with a Raptor/T-rex hybrid themed to Poison Ivy and Swashbuckler (now Wonder Woman: Lasso of Truth) switchs places with Deja Vu (now Riddler's Mindbender), Buccaneer is now Joker Inc. 

Skull Mountain is closed this year with its queue redo to connect to Safari Kids/Seaport which becomes DC Super Friends in 2021 and themed to the Joker (It's a funhouse theme). Runaway Mine Train is relocated to Bugs Bunny National park between the end of Fright Fest 2020 and the 2021 season.

-------------

I might be crazy, but Joker is built the wrong way so its trash. I also think a Raptor's reflection would look a Million times better than Joker's.

No way in hell they ship Joker to La Ronde. It’s so cheap to build a new one that there’s no point in relocating a two year old ride. 

Now we finally got a Giant Discovery named Wonder Woman Lasso of Truth in 2019, now 2020 is the time we will finally get unique coaster for SFGadv?

2 hours ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

Now we finally got a Giant Discovery named Wonder Woman Lasso of Truth in 2019, now 2020 is the time we will finally get unique coaster for SFGadv?

First time I’m agreeing with you but yes, hopefully. MM and GAm have had their turn and now it’s ours.

Edited by Tower

I would like to see a premier launch racer like SFmm is getting next year, maybe where Rolling Thunder used to be have it fly over zumanjaros queue. That seems to be a realistic idea.  

Do you guys think either West Coast Racers or Maxx Force will be cloned? West Coast Racers could've been a perfect fit for Great Adventure, essentially replacing The Chiller. Name it East Coast Racers lmao. Im so jealous of MM. They got Twisted Colossus, something we should've got with Rolling Thunder and now they have WCR, making me miss Batman and Robin more. But overall I would be very happy with a launched coaster something like Maxx Force or an RMC TRex. Anything other than that is a bust imo. We deserve something big.

^Probably not cloned, but I could see a similar ride to West Coast Racers at Great Adventure.  I could also see rides similar to Maxx Force at Mexico and New England.

So I thought GA would go Big for 2019, but I guess they will either go for broke in 2020 or over a three year period (2020-2022). 2019 will be a down year for the Region, Hershey will be updating there Dark Ride; Dorney Park has made no announcement, Rumor is a Relocated Coaster Addition; Storybook Land will be adding a Spinning Coaster; Sesame Place and Dutch Wonderland will be making no new additions; Nickelodeon Universe is supposed to open in March 2019 with Two World Record Roller Coasters, 1st the World's Steepest Roller Coaster and 2nd the World's Tallest and Longest Spinning Coaster. After looking at there construction, I would think Late 2019 is a better bet for opening.

Now let's look at 2020. Hershey is Semi Confirmed a Major Expansion with a Two Coaster Additions; Sesame Place is Rumored for a Major Expansion of a Indoor or Outdoor Water park; the Largest Legoland in the World will open in NY; Nickelodeon Universe will still be less then a year old; DreamWorks Indoor Water Park will open in North Jersey; Dorney Park has no announcement yet for 2020; Storybook Land and Dutch Wonderland will most likely have no Additions.

So 2020 is the Year GA will have to go Big. Remove Bugs Bunny Seaport and Safari Kids, move the Roller Coaster and one other ride to Bugs Bunny National Park For a expansion. Open DC Kids on the BBS and SK land with a new Family Wooden Roller Coaster and a Splash Battle Water Ride, along with other kids Rides. Then add a new Major Coaster along the waterfront. I also wouldn't mind seeing everything beyond the big wheel turned into DC Universe, it could also extend along the back of the park to Joker. Move the back lot area closer to 537 and expand there, move Superman to this area, remove Green Lantern for one large new Coaster in 2022. For 2021 remove Bizzaro for a New Larger Coaster that could also take up some of Rolling Thunders old spot.

I know I started rambling, but they definitely need to combat all the new competition opening in 2020, and adding a Family Wooden Coaster and another Coaster, plus a Splash Battle Ride and a Spinning Drop Tower in DC Kids Land would do it, you take care of the Kids, Families and Thrill Seekers. 

1 hour ago, TylerRRC1972 said:

So I thought GA would go Big for 2019, but I guess they will either go for broke in 2020 or over a three year period (2020-2022). 2019 will be a down year for the Region, Hershey will be updating there Dark Ride; Dorney Park has made no announcement, Rumor is a Relocated Coaster Addition; Storybook Land will be adding a Spinning Coaster; Sesame Place and Dutch Wonderland will be making no new additions; Nickelodeon Universe is supposed to open in March 2019 with Two World Record Roller Coasters, 1st the World's Steepest Roller Coaster and 2nd the World's Tallest and Longest Spinning Coaster. After looking at there construction, I would think Late 2019 is a better bet for opening.

Now let's look at 2020. Hershey is Semi Confirmed a Major Expansion with a Two Coaster Additions; Sesame Place is Rumored for a Major Expansion of a Indoor or Outdoor Water park; the Largest Legoland in the World will open in NY; Nickelodeon Universe will still be less then a year old; DreamWorks Indoor Water Park will open in North Jersey; Dorney Park has no announcement yet for 2020; Storybook Land and Dutch Wonderland will most likely have no Additions.

So 2020 is the Year GA will have to go Big. Remove Bugs Bunny Seaport and Safari Kids, move the Roller Coaster and one other ride to Bugs Bunny National Park For a expansion. Open DC Kids on the BBS and SK land with a new Family Wooden Roller Coaster and a Splash Battle Water Ride, along with other kids Rides. Then add a new Major Coaster along the waterfront. I also wouldn't mind seeing everything beyond the big wheel turned into DC Universe, it could also extend along the back of the park to Joker. Move the back lot area closer to 537 and expand there, move Superman to this area, remove Green Lantern for one large new Coaster in 2022. For 2021 remove Bizzaro for a New Larger Coaster that could also take up some of Rolling Thunders old spot.

I know I started rambling, but they definitely need to combat all the new competition opening in 2020, and adding a Family Wooden Coaster and another Coaster, plus a Splash Battle Ride and a Spinning Drop Tower in DC Kids Land would do it, you take care of the Kids, Families and Thrill Seekers. 

^ Or in 2020, they can destroy old Batman Stunt Show (which Dead Man's Party will relocate to Showcase Theatre) to replaced by RMC T-Rex, or whatever RMC T-Rex will be built in any areas in the park in 2020.

^ and move the stunt arena to frontier adventures and house a frontier stunt show

• Like 1

1 minute ago, harry2004 said:

^ and move the stunt arena to frontier adventures and house a frontier stunt show

You do realize that some of your ideas have huge costs associated with them right?

3 hours ago, 29yrswithaGApass said:

You do realize that some of your ideas have huge costs associated with them right?

I was thinking the same thing. It seems that most Six Flags parks have gone down the road of doing the same thing over and over for many years, so a custom idea that they have never tried executing before is extremely unlikely.

Edited by Tower

^ well unless six flags was bought by warnermedia, like then called time warner did with six flags back in 1991

Edited by harry2004