Six Flags FUN!

2020 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

I did also a Sky Rocket II would be a good fit (don’t have a ride that goes backwards). I was talking about the Skyline Attractions Skywarps and it’s sister rides (Horizon and Eclipse) for Golden Kingdom, but a Skywarp might work in the spot I highlighted (Splashwater Oasis area). 

sent from my iPhone 

5 hours ago, Pineracer said:

I did also a Sky Rocket II would be a good fit (don’t have a ride that goes backwards). I was talking about the Skyline Attractions Skywarps and it’s sister rides (Horizon and Eclipse) for Golden Kingdom, but a Skywarp might work in the spot I highlighted (Splashwater Oasis area). 

sent from my iPhone 

That would work too.

On 10/11/2018 at 8:56 PM, harry2004 said:

well since china know for the dragons, and golden kingdom is themed to asia, my guess we get something like seaworld california getting

After reading this I truely understand how my AP lit teacher feels after reading my timed writings 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Clearvue said:

I literally made An account just now, after scrolling these forums for the last 2 years simple to say 

- Idk if this was said but uh. RMC Raptor / Trex 2020 

Why is this the first I'm hearing of it?

On 10/8/2018 at 6:52 PM, Six Flags FUN! said:

Who's gonna win for 2020 theme park competition?
1) Six Flags Great Adventure

2) Dorneypark

3) Hersheypark

4) Legoland New York

5) American Dream Meadowlands

My bet is Great Adventure will won because there's a rumor there will be new coaster, and it will be tallest and fastest coaster in the world. What are you think guys?

Where the hell did you get this rumor from?

1 hour ago, coliwood_studios said:

Oh my God! A T-Rex in 2020...…..Maybe at Cedar Point LMFAO....

Nah, Great Adventure will get it first, then Cedar Point will get it later.

1 hour ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

Nah, Great Adventure will get it first, then Cedar Point will get it later.

Im telling you Six Flags does not have the money for a big new massive coaster. I think Maxx Force and WCR will be the biggest they build for now. I've heard the Trex is pricey and probably not in the Six Flags budget. 

8 hours ago, Clearvue said:

I literally made An account just now, after scrolling these forums for the last 2 years simple to say 

- Idk if this was said but uh. RMC Raptor / Trex 2020 

I literally made an account to tell ya'll that it is not confirmed SFGADV is getting a Trex. It is not even rumored right now. 

i mention a dc universe area replacing movietown and old country in if i ran the park topic but no one seems to like my idea

3 hours ago, DropDeadFuzy said:

Im telling you Six Flags does not have the money for a big new massive coaster. I think Maxx Force and WCR will be the biggest they build for now. I've heard the Trex is pricey and probably not in the Six Flags budget. 

It's a shame that that's the case, SF will throw the massive additions where the money is most hot, and sugarcoats it with "Every park is getting something new!". At this point I hope they lose to Cedar Fair.

i think lakefront needs help,

retheming the joker into hurricane, moving air jumbo to golden kingdom and move jolly roger in air jumbo place, add a twist and splash ride in jolly rogers space, reuse the yacht restaurant concept for empty lot that used to be great lake grandstand, transform harley quinn back to captains treasure train, and turn panda express into a seafood restaurant, and bring back theme area music to areas of the park

Edited by harry2004

1 minute ago, jakesch18 said:

One word bro, sarcasm.

i apree, if we get a coaster, its be a s&s launch coaster

On 10/15/2018 at 12:43 AM, Tower said:

It's a shame that that's the case, SF will throw the massive additions where the money is most hot, and sugarcoats it with "Every park is getting something new!". At this point I hope they lose to Cedar Fair.

Dude, it's not a zero-sum proposition.  There isn't a winner and a loser.  It's just two post-bankruptcy businesses following their respective business models.  And quite frankly, to wish one of them ill will and failure (including a shit-ton of people losing their employment) because you want a new coast is really uncool.