Six Flags FUN!

2020 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

if warnermedia owned six flags

how about take down green lantern and move it to the great escape and replaced it with a dueling launch coaster like the lines of west coast racers but the layout is different and it themed to lethal weapon

Edited by harry2004

Warner is not buying Six Flags. Warner was just purchased by AT&T and they are over leveraged and probably looking to sell things off, not acquire new problems. 

53 minutes ago, GAcoaster said:

Nothing gets "leaked" at IAPPA. Great Adventure will not announce their new addition for 2020 until they are ready to. There are lots of things displayed and promoted by the vendors at IAPPA, but many never see the light of day. 

Is RMC will revealed more information about RMC T-Rex in 2020 for the parks like Six Flags at IAPPA 2018?

2 hours ago, GAcoaster said:

Warner is not buying Six Flags. Warner was just purchased by AT&T and they are over leveraged and probably looking to sell things off, not acquire new problems. 

if they want to sell

how about they sell trutv,  i mean, the uk and ireland trutv was sold to sony, why not sony in the us to buy trutv

Edited by harry2004

i feel they could move panda express to the great lake grandstand lot and bring back the skull mountain themed queue line and move jolly roger to air jumbo lot and move air jumbo back to golden kingdom, and use the lot between buccanner and skull mountains new queue line for a splash battle, heck maybe they could move buccanner battle from six flags great america to here

25 minutes ago, harry2004 said:

heck maybe they could move buccanner battle from six flags great america to here

Buccaneer Battle is one of the biggest flops ever installed at Six Flags Great America and created a dead zone in that section of the park.  It is probably on the short list of attractions to be removed to make space for a future attraction, but I would expect it to be scrapped and not relocated.

1 minute ago, Medusa42 said:

Buccaneer Battle is one of the biggest flops ever installed at Six Flags Great America and created a dead zone in that section of the park.  It is probably on the short list of attractions to be removed to make space for a future attraction, but I would expect it to be scrapped and not relocated.

why not created a original layout

and now twist and splash and bucket blasters are the new splash battles

7 minutes ago, harry2004 said:

and now twist and splash and bucket blasters are the new splash battles

You could easily theme those to Mr. Freeze right? Does Batman need the whole Queue anymore? I've only seen it to the stairs. I'm sure a Tsunami Soaker could fit there, or between the commissary and the Demon District Arena.

P.S. a mid-thrill tower ride would be nice in Plaza Del Carnival (especially if El Diablo is getting shipped up to Quebec).

hmmmmm, let me think:

for musik express lot: aquaman twist n splash ride

for spin meister lot: supergirl ride like six flags st louis getting

the flash ride in where chillers main element used to be

superman coaster where batman arena is

lex luthor chance freestyle next to superman

and joker and harley quinn rides in the outdoor picnic area: means removing the white tent and moving the outdoor picnic area to here, and moving the enterance near the bathroom building

22 hours ago, harry2004 said:

hmmmmm, let me think:

for musik express lot: aquaman twist n splash ride

for spin meister lot: supergirl ride like six flags st louis getting

the flash ride in where chillers main element used to be

superman coaster where batman arena is

lex luthor chance freestyle next to superman

and joker and harley quinn rides in the outdoor picnic area: means removing the white tent and moving the outdoor picnic area to here, and moving the entrance near the bathroom building

I feel Aquaman would be better as a Power Splash because isn't the one at over Texas a splash boats?

I still don't know about dropping Superman and Green Lantern's names IRL, but it's still an interesting concept 

14 minutes ago, Pineracer said:

I feel Aquaman would be better as a Power Splash because isn't the one at over Texas a splash boats?

I still don't know about dropping Superman and Green Lantern's names IRL, but it's still an interesting concept 

I think a watercoaster like the one at Fiesta Texas would be cool for aqua man. Also a European type water coaster would be awesome for great adventure becuase there is nothing like it nearby however knowing Six Flags it’s most likely they retheme a water fountain to aqua man before building a coaster.

52 minutes ago, jakesch18 said:

a European type water coaster 

so like one of these

SkatteoenDjursSommerland3.jpg

Anyone know about 2020 RMC coaster (Great Adventure) rumor on Youtube's latest Amusement Insiders live stream's one of comments two days ago? My bet there was a lot of rumors about Great Adventure might getting RMC T-Rex in 2020. Just guessing for that, guys....

Edited by Six Flags FUN!

1 hour ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

Anyone know about 2020 RMC coaster (Great Adventure) rumor on Youtube's latest Amusement Insiders live stream's one of comments two days ago? My bet there was a lot of rumors about Great Adventure might getting RMC T-Rex in 2020. Just guessing for that, guys....

Give it up, T-Rex is not happening anytime soon.  This guy on reddit just took a tour of the RMC plant and was given the following information.

https://old.reddit.com/r/rollercoasters/comments/9h6p93/i_took_a_tour_of_rmcs_factory_in_idaho_ama/?st=jm9ray31&sh=65dc34e2

There no t-rex track (test or otherwise) onsite. They plan to continue to clone the raptor layout and use that for a few years. It's less about proving the t-rex's possibilty, and more a marketing scheme. Why introduce t-rex when raptors are still fresh? However, Amy did say they already have one commitment for a t-rex coaster with a certain company.

3 minutes ago, Medusa42 said:

Give it up, T-Rex is not happening anytime soon.  This guy on reddit just took a tour of the RMC plant and was given the following information.

https://old.reddit.com/r/rollercoasters/comments/9h6p93/i_took_a_tour_of_rmcs_factory_in_idaho_ama/?st=jm9ray31&sh=65dc34e2

So we might likely getting RMC Raptor instead?

He never quits, does he?

Anyway, I think the AMA sort of confirms that whatever we get come 2020 is S&S/Premier. I doubt RMC can handle 6 simultaneous projects of large scale at once, and this upcoming season hints at a SF/S&S partnership over years. Now I'm just hoping that whatever we get isn't as short as Maxx Force is. 

So let me guess if RMC should start testing RMC T-Rex track in mid 2019 or late 2019 before they can start production on RMC T-Rex on early 2020 so they can add RMC T-Rex to theme parks like Six Flags starting with Great Adventure in 2020 I hope...

The park doesn't have a ride that goes backwards (Ka does rollback, but it's gimmick is height and speed). Thus, I thought the park deserves a Sky Rocket II either next to Justice League (if it fits), Houdini's spot (i'd pick Houdini over the Demon District Arena right now), or behind slingshot, called Supergirl (would it with the other being Superman). They can add a turntable for capacity and you have a ride that goes backwards. It's okay because both Bush Garden parks had family launch coasters before the Sky Rocket II's (Verbolten/Tempesto and Cheetah Hunt/Tigris).

Or Joker's spot, Joker's spot would be perfect for it.

omg, a raptor is too small for GADv, like let go of RMC idea lmao, and yeah i agree with TREX going to Cedar Point first, than maybe a second at Six Flags...

A nice launch coaster with many inversions would be nice near Justice League area, and maybe future a TREX, thinking Cedar Point gets on before

23 hours ago, Pineracer said:

The park doesn't have a ride that goes backwards (Ka does rollback, but it's gimmick is height and speed). Thus, I thought the park deserves a Sky Rocket II either next to Justice League (if it fits), Houdini's spot (i'd pick Houdini over the Demon District Arena right now), or behind slingshot, called Supergirl (would it with the other being Superman). They can add a turntable for capacity and you have a ride that goes backwards. It's okay because both Bush Garden parks had family launch coasters before the Sky Rocket II's (Verbolten/Tempesto and Cheetah Hunt/Tigris).

Or Joker's spot, Joker's spot would be perfect for it.

There’s no way this would work. I know the park hasn’t been that concerned with capacity but this would be a disastrous choice unless it had a Mr Freeze type shifting station.  Maybe that would work but GA should get more than that. Sea World’s parks have been adding based on finance just to survive.  Seeing that Gwazi might be getting RMC’d gives hope. Honestly I love Lake Compounce but their best steel coaster has no business being a GA addition. 

Edited by Sluggo77

heres what i think it could happned:

rmc trex in golden kingdom with theme to fit with golden kingdom.

safari enterance and exit moved to the area.

bizzaro gets a repaint and makeover back to medusa

walkway corrected to medusa to golden kingdom

Edited by harry2004