Six Flags FUN!

2020 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

2020 addition  

36 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who is gonna be 2020 addition?

• RMC Raptor
    • RMC Ground Up Coaster
    • Kids Area Expansion (Bugs Bunny Boomtown and DC Super Friends)
    • Water Park Expansion
    • Flat Ride
    • Park Improving
    • S&S Launch Coaster
    • Premier Rides Dueling Launch Coasters
    • Family Ride Package
    • Animal Addition
    • RMC T-Rex

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/01/2019 at 04:00 AM

2 hours ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

What?! Not another flat ride! WE just got Giga Discovery. Can't we have another flat ride in a couple years? We just want a new coaster next year. It’s not true we will get an Enterprise? Not true at all. Just waiting for rumor like RMC Raptor or kiddie area expansion.

And I'm just waiting for something else to be said besides, "RMC 2020 or 2021?"

While these markers seem to be repainted, more of them and in more detail, markers exactly like this were painted early in the year last year around that area and nothing came of them. And parks don't do construction markings specifically to hint to the community.

3 hours ago, Squidy2201 said:

While these markers seem to be repainted, more of them and in more detail, markers exactly like this were painted early in the year last year around that area and nothing came of them. And parks don't do construction markings specifically to hint to the community.

Oh for sure, I just posted these photos to show the markings in detail.

3 hours ago, Squidy2201 said:

While these markers seem to be repainted, more of them and in more detail, markers exactly like this were painted early in the year last year around that area and nothing came of them. 

Think how far in advance an attraction is planned.  

1 minute ago, 29yrswithaGApass said:

Think how far in advance an attraction is planned.  

Good point.

49 minutes ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

Is 2020 is STILL possible for a new coaster yet?

Sure, maybe a S&S Steeplechase coaster as part of the new kid's area. Maybe not.  Maybe a Gravity Group family wood coaster. Maybe not. 😎 😝

8 minutes ago, Medusa42 said:

Sure, maybe a S&S Steeplechase coaster as part of the new kid's area. Maybe not.  Maybe a Gravity Group family wood coaster. Maybe not. 😎 😝

Or RMC Raptor known as Tallest, Fast, Longer as EasternThrills posted his video on Youtube last year?

1 minute ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

Or RMC Raptor known as Tallest, Fast, Longer as EasternThrills posted his video on Youtube last year?

That video was just a concept of what I thought would be cool lol. That’s nothing confirmed haha 😂

• Like 1

On 6/8/2019 at 1:01 PM, EasternThrills said:

That video was just a concept of what I thought would be cool lol. That’s nothing confirmed haha 😂

Can you confirm for us that it was not confirmed? Thanks.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Matt Kaiser said:

Can you confirm for us that it was not confirmed? Thanks.

Wait are you confirming this isn’t confirmed woah this definitely means something big is coming #rmc2020

8 minutes ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

Harry, will the park give us some 2020 hints soon (hoping a new coaster) like maybe this month or next month?

One hint - wait until the end of August.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 29yrswithaGApass said:

One hint - wait until the end of August.

Heh...most likely 2020 coaster, Harry. Listen up to the coaster people out there pal.

Heh...most likely 2020 coaster, Harry. Listen up to the coaster people out there pal.

Yea because rumors with coaster people looking for channel hits is the inside track. Just like SF’s was selling some parks for ridiculous prices.  That was true to right?  We’ll find out for sure when it’s announced by the park. 

If I had to take a guess, Harry probably knows more than those “coaster people” you keep referring to. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/12/2019 at 7:08 PM, Six Flags FUN! said:

I'll put my money on Harry and not "the coaster people out there".  LOL.  

Most likely next year would be Premier Rides dueling launch coasters called East Coast Racers that's I'm predicting right now I think RMC T-Rex have to wait another few years okay? Video on 1:59 to 3:08 about 2020 coaster at Great Adventure. So guys what are you think now? Is Premier Rides Dueling Launch Coasters would be more better than RMC Raptor/T-Rex for next year?

Edited by Six Flags FUN!

1 hour ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

Most likely next year would be Premier Rides dueling launch coasters called East Coast Racers that's I'm predicting right now I think RMC T-Rex have to wait another few years okay? Video on 1:59 to 3:08 about 2020 coaster at Great Adventure. So guys what are you think now? Is Premier Rides Dueling Launch Coasters would be more better than RMC Raptor/T-Rex for next year?

These videos don’t have any valid proof that is what is coming for 2020.

11 hours ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

And his source is...?

That being said, he does bring up a valid point. I’d love to see something like WCR out next to Joker. 

Idk who Harry is, but he’s named after my favorite BigFoot, from the movie Harry and the Hendersons ...... so I like him! 

I felt they would redo bugs bunny national park into Looney Tunes Boomtown and redo seaport into DC superfriends, maybe move some kids rides from safari kids and air jumbo to golden kingdom (its old home), move jolly roger to where air jumbo is, and move chop six to the current primos pizzeria in main street, and use the jolly roger and chop six space for a new queue line of skull mountain, and a re routed exit for skull mountain in the gift shop building, use the old rickshraw space for a boat model like the old ss flags and remove the safari kids entrance from skull mountain and put a enterance for dc superfriends between the gift shop and ss flags.

demolished the safari kids theater/hydro flume station for larson flying scooters, and demolished the seaport eats for new lockers a building for a fright fest maze. move the joker between the stunt arena and nitro and rebuild the old aqua stadium and move the sea animals to that stadium and have the tigers back to its old theater, remove canyon blaster for a walkway that corrects with the boomtown and the old great lake grandstand. move the porky pigs camp wagons to the smoking area and rental office building and move the road runner railway to there and move daffy duck hot air balloon to adventure alley in the remote control trucks spot and retheme to cloud bouncer like that one at six flags over texas

Edited by harry2004

^Didn't they just update the interior of Chop Six as part of converting it?  If my memory is correct they aren't going to move it after one year.