Six Flags FUN!

2020 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

2020 addition  

36 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who is gonna be 2020 addition?

• RMC Raptor
    • RMC Ground Up Coaster
    • Kids Area Expansion (Bugs Bunny Boomtown and DC Super Friends)
    • Water Park Expansion
    • Flat Ride
    • Park Improving
    • S&S Launch Coaster
    • Premier Rides Dueling Launch Coasters
    • Family Ride Package
    • Animal Addition
    • RMC T-Rex

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/01/2019 at 04:00 AM

On 8/11/2019 at 4:54 PM, Joseph_D said:

On the lift hill on Nitro, there was the El Diablo Statue behind the Batman Theatre. my phone was in my pocket, but take my word for it..

I just went today and saw it! It was centered behind the Batman theater. 

Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 10.25.30 PM.png

• Thanks 1

The Instagram post’s emoji dice does not include the 6 dots on it. I feel like it’s something that doesn’t have anything to do with either 6 or Riddler and this was just a message saying lookout for future clues not a clue itself .

6C11D76C-B046-49D5-A889-20FCD75F2F1E.png

It does have 1, 2 and 3 dots that add up to 6.

46 minutes ago, jakesch18 said:

The Instagram post’s emoji dice does not include the 6 dots on it. I feel like it’s something that doesn’t have anything to do with either 6 or Riddler and this was just a message saying lookout for future clues not a clue itself .

I honestly don’t think the social media post today was a clue, they’ll be coming out more with them leading up to the announcement which I’m excited for. If I recall correctly I don’t think they even teased for Joker so the fact that they are teasing this, and over an extender period of time too, makes me think we’re in for something pretty big (and yes I’m aware of the El Diablo fiasco, I’m fairly certain that GAdv has moved on from stunts like that)

Edited by Tower

57 minutes ago, jakesch18 said:

It’s not like they can change the dice emoji. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, coliwood_studios said:

I believe that the new ride should be themed to the Jersey Devil.  There could be massive Fright Fest tie-ins to the new ride, and like 29yrswithaGApass said, the use of six-six-six is very interesting, and could definitely be tied in to the name of the new ride.  When gamble is said in the teaser, it could be referring to a new ride type, as they would be "taking a gamble" on the model.  I doubt it'd be a T-Rex, but maybe a Raptor with 2-Across seating could be considered as a new model.  A scramble could maybe be referring to the fact that the ride has multiple inversions 🤔.  Or many highly twisty turns, or even helixes and/or a twister section?  It'll be very interesting to see what they go for.

The way you just explained it sounds like a dueling raptor. . “Take a gamble” probably means which side do you want to ride “two tracks” that does crazy crossovers in a scramble. . Idk just thinking 🤷🏾‍♂️. . Yea i know jersey forbids coasters to cross each other 

4 hours ago, Squidy2201 said:

The close proximity could be great for RMC though. When you think about it, they are so close, they can just split a crew over the two parks. Maybe share truck shipment. Meaning having parts for both parks on the same truck. That is given that both parks would have to be receiving an RMC in 2020. 

That’s actually a great point I didn’t really think about.  It’d be amazing to see both of these parks that are both way overdue for a coaster receive Raptors!

1 hour ago, jakesch18 said:

Neither does the twitter one (it’s likely just because the different OS’ have different markings on the dice emojis) 😂.

3E06020E-E944-4E9D-962A-9E2BC0EEF4E4.jpeg

• Like 1

The emoji character on twitter and facebook is dependent on the OS/app you're viewing it on. On instagram, it gets embedded into the image file, so what you see there is the emoji character from the OS that sent the instagram story.

Also, today's post does have clues in it :P

Edited by Matt Kaiser

T

1 hour ago, coliwood_studios said:

3E06020E-E944-4E9D-962A-9E2BC0EEF4E4.jpeg

The one thing I wonder about is how they'll spread out the "six days of six clues" for the next 16 days. Will there be one teaser every day for the final six days before the announcement (August 23-28th every single day)? Will there be one every day starting tomorrow for six days (Today, August 13th-18th every day)? Or will it be every 2-3 days spread out until the announcement? Regardless, I'm very excited for all of the teasing that is about to begin, along with the deciphering of those teasers and what they could possibly mean! Bring it on Great Adventure! :) 

17 minutes ago, Matt Kaiser said:

The emoji character on twitter and facebook is dependent on the OS/app you're viewing it on. On instagram, it gets embedded into the image file, so what you see there is the emoji character from the OS that sent the instagram story.

Also, today's post does have clues in it :P

So does today's post count as one of the six clues? @Matt Kaiser

1 hour ago, Highridin said:

Anybody notice that the dice has the '1' dot in red. Single dot=single red rail. Yes, I'm reaching, but this is fun to me. 

Once again, its just how the emoji shows up lol they can't edit emojis

I got it, Deja Vu will be re-themed to The Riddler  BAM all guessing can end.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, mattkopp23 said:

I just went today and saw it! It was centered behind the Batman theater. 

Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 10.25.30 PM.png

Yes!! That’s where it was!! 

Edited by Joseph_D

If it has clues then

Raptors currently have 3 inversions and a top speed of 52 MPH 

The sixes could mean, 

6 inversions with a top speed of 66 mph 

or

666 being the Devil

but the fact that it’s laid very riddle like could mean a Riddler theme. 

3 minutes ago, Clearvue said:

If it has clues then

Raptors currently have 3 inversions and a top speed of 52 MPH 

The sixes could mean, 

6 inversions with a top speed of 66 mph 

or

666 being the Devil

but the fact that it’s laid very riddle like could mean a Riddler theme. 

I’m sure things will start making a tad bit more sense once the actual set of clues come out. 

I mean gambling can be associated with the devil though, right? I was talking to someone on Instagram and they came up with the name, "The Riddler: Snake Eyes", but wouldn't be cool if it was "The Devil: Snake Eyes" Or "El Diablo: Snake Eyes"?

1 minute ago, ForTheWin44 said:

I mean gambling can be associated with the devil though, right? I was talking to someone on Instagram and they came up with the name, "The Riddler: Snake Eyes", but wouldn't be cool if it was "The Devil: Snake Eyes" Or "El Diablo: Snake Eyes"?

I'f i'm being completely honest though, it's probably just for fright fest.

What if it’s Dueling RMC’s themed to the Riddler and Two Face as he appeared in #66 

ok now I’m just turning into Six Flags Fun 

• Haha 1

Hey guys, I was just at the park and went over to the Seaport area, and found some guys surveying the location. I asked the guy in the green vest if there will be a roller coaster coming here. He said yes right off the bat, but did not specify what kind. So yes, pretty much confirmed the attraction will be a coaster.

E3001477-2BF9-41A6-AA56-1E8241D57BD3.jpeg

A49E017B-E07A-42AC-86F9-864D9530400E.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Jrrullo06 said:

Hey guys, I was just at the park and went over to the Seaport area, and found some guys surveying the location. I asked the guy in the green vest if there will be a roller coaster coming here. He said yes right off the bat, but did not specify what kind. So yes, pretty much confirmed the attraction will be a coaster.

E3001477-2BF9-41A6-AA56-1E8241D57BD3.jpeg

A49E017B-E07A-42AC-86F9-864D9530400E.jpeg

I’m pretty sure the guy in the second photo is holding blueprints

2 minutes ago, EasternThrills said:

So custom RMC Raptor could there next year? Is the new coaster most likely gonna be RMC Raptor?

16 minutes ago, EasternThrills said:

Ik its alot to ask for but is it possible to get a nice photo of those papers?

• Haha 2