Six Flags FUN!

2020 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

2020 addition  

36 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who is gonna be 2020 addition?

• RMC Raptor
    • RMC Ground Up Coaster
    • Kids Area Expansion (Bugs Bunny Boomtown and DC Super Friends)
    • Water Park Expansion
    • Flat Ride
    • Park Improving
    • S&S Launch Coaster
    • Premier Rides Dueling Launch Coasters
    • Family Ride Package
    • Animal Addition
    • RMC T-Rex

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/01/2019 at 04:00 AM

29 minutes ago, Prince94 said:

I was thinking the red flame/smoke background could be hinting at something too but I thought that was reading too far into it. Maybe...

This same graphic is being used for the other parks too. Don’t think it’s hinting at anything specific for Great Adventure. 

If we do end up getting a raptor, I think that officially rules out ever seeing a RMC ground up wooden/hybrid coaster, at least for a while. I don’t think the park would want El Toro, a raptor and a RMC hybrid for example. Nevertheless, a raptor would really help boost the lineup and create a good Top 3. 

6 minutes ago, CoasterNick said:

If we do end up getting a raptor, I think that officially rules out ever seeing a RMC ground up wooden/hybrid coaster, at least for a while. I don’t think the park would want El Toro, a raptor and a RMC hybrid for example. Nevertheless, a raptor would really help boost the lineup and create a good Top 3. 

Top 3? You mean Top 4! Nitro, El Toro, Kingda Ka, and possible Raptor!

I really hope that the possibility of this being 2-across seating is still in the air. I mean, if RMC has already fabricated the median track for the Skywarps, I wouldn't suspect that it's far off of development for a single rail coaster (in the fashion of a larger Raptor). 

1 hour ago, joeyc98 said:

Top 3? You mean Top 4! Nitro, El Toro, Kingda Ka, and possible Raptor!

A lot of enthusiasts have told me that Wonder Woman is the best RMC in the entire chain, even outside of ground up/hybrids. It’ll definitely be one of the best coasters in the park for sure if it comes to fruition. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Tower said:

A lot of enthusiasts have told me that Wonder Woman is the best RMC in the entire chain, even outside of ground up/hybrids. It’ll definitely be one of the best coasters in the park for sure if it comes to fruition. 

Especially if it has better stats than the original two.

2 minutes ago, Tower said:

>Duality

Dueling Coaster?

Gotta be. This doesn’t really tell much about what manufacturer, but I think a Jersey Devil theme is still in the cards. Don’t really know how they would make it dueling though. Jersey Devil and another mythical creature?

Well, The Jersey Devil is a centuries old legend of myth!  Also, “CC” in Roman numerals is 200...

Edited by Mr.Six
  • Like 1

Just based off of the introduction and this clue, I definitely want to say it is a dueling coaster between the Riddler and Two Face. The Jersey Devil idea does make sense, but complex duality honestly makes me think Two Face first

I feel the obvious is Duality = dueling coaster. But, having been through these "clues" before with El Diablo, I don't necessarily feel obvious is correct lol

Local legends-I agree with the Jersey Devil. Any other legends?

In the DC World, are there any centuries old legends that are considered both good and evil? Two Face comes to mind for the duality, but clearly not centuries old. 

And what about the 2 colored C's? I agree with Mr. Six about it being the Roman numerals. 200 feet high perhaps? 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Tower said:

The 1st clue has just been posted on GAdv's twitter.

EB9SEpFW4AILayA.jpg

Putting together the idea of “duality” with the RMC Raptor rumors we’ve been hearing, does anybody have that old poll the chain sent out asking about a potential concept for a dueling “motorcycle-themed” coaster where you’re driving around Gotham City? Wasn’t the model used for that concept a single rail track?

Also, what if the two C’s are just part of an larger anagram? Maybe they mean nothing right now on their own, but will mean a lot more once the bigger picture comes together. 

Edited by Zash

Someone brought up on the InsideGADV Instagram page the idea of Hades. Read the Instagram comment shown below:

B5877CDA-8D74-4128-8620-92F4ED9051DA.jpeg

Edited by EasternThrills

I also spotted Yellow, Pink and Orange markers behind Road Runner Railway & Taz Tornado.  Here’s a picture of the pink one (obviously couldn’t film during the rides).

46DED98E-32C2-4ED7-B756-3D478B1AFA78.jpeg

CA702519-7A59-4E36-AE2F-FBD5269CE979.jpeg

AAD56D33-7E9F-4EB9-8FC2-FA651F21911E.jpeg

• Like 1

The two Cs has me thinking of Captain Cold. I don't know how that fits with legendary and monstrous, but I do believe there is some tie with Captain Cold and Mr.Freeze. Of which we have seen Mr.Freeze in other parks before. 

Its not gonna be a DC comics theme so rule that out of the mix. None of this teasing is leading to any sign of a DC Comic theme. This will be completely original. I’m still sticking with my original prediction that its Jersey Devil

Edited by MitchCaltabiano

Knowing that the original tweet mentioned scrambling, the two highlighted C's are probably the first of several letters that we will have to unscramble to reveal the name of the ride or theme. Either way this is really exciting.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MitchCaltabiano said:

Its not gonna be a DC comics theme so rule that out of the mix. None of this teasing is leading to any sign of a DC Comic theme. This will be completely original. I’m still sticking with my original prediction that its Jersey Devil

I agree that it will probably not be DC themed after seeing this teaser. The “centuries-old” hint makes it pretty apparent. 

riddler is still my guess for the theme and its without a doubt not going to be ready for memorial day next year...

31 minutes ago, coliwood_studios said:

I also spotted Yellow, Pink and Orange markers behind Road Runner Railway & Taz Tornado.  Here’s a picture of the pink one (obviously couldn’t film during the rides).

46DED98E-32C2-4ED7-B756-3D478B1AFA78.jpeg

CA702519-7A59-4E36-AE2F-FBD5269CE979.jpeg

AAD56D33-7E9F-4EB9-8FC2-FA651F21911E.jpeg

What ride did you spot this from? @coliwood_studios

I think there STILL could be DC Comics theme like the Riddler or Two Face. But I don't think new coaster won't themed to Jersey Devil I think.

But we will know the next clue in couple days.