Six Flags FUN!

2020 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

2020 addition  

36 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who is gonna be 2020 addition?

• RMC Raptor
    • RMC Ground Up Coaster
    • Kids Area Expansion (Bugs Bunny Boomtown and DC Super Friends)
    • Water Park Expansion
    • Flat Ride
    • Park Improving
    • S&S Launch Coaster
    • Premier Rides Dueling Launch Coasters
    • Family Ride Package
    • Animal Addition
    • RMC T-Rex

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/01/2019 at 04:00 AM

Addition to my above comment:

i truly believe for the first time in roughly 10 years, Six Flags GADV has listened to its fans and for once is following through with something huge and they know the enthusiast are the ones driving this “ground up coaster” concept.  So why not actually make a hint inside of the hint for enthusiasts letting us know they hear us?   It’s not too far fetched 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

If the next clue is M on Monday, we might finally getting RMC coaster soon. What are you think, @Tower?

That could be the case, but I think the letters are more likely to spell the name of the theme or coaster rather than the actual manufacturer. We'll have to wait and see because these teasers seem to be really good at hiding whatever this attraction is.

Something is off about assuming it will be “RMC”, especially considering they highlighted multiple letters in the clue and not just one. Plus, there are 6 clues that will likely highlight an individual letter each. The anagram is either the attraction’s title, or something related to the ride’s theme. TEOTWAWKI for Kings Island teaser was a clever nod to the theme.

13 minutes ago, Medusa42 said:

If each clue is double the amount of each letter in the name, it's possible to spell CERBERUS with SIX days of SIX clues about SIX flags.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerberus

I would love that theme! However, Cerberus is more of a guard than a “villain who stalks at night”, though. He stops the dead from leaving the Underworld. Definitely “legendary and monstrous”, though.

THERE IS A CLEARING IN THE WOOOOOODDDDSSSASSS ITS VISIBLE WHEN YOU RIDE NITRO AND YOU GO THROUGH THE HAMMERHEAD TURN. TRUCKS AND PEOPLE IN ORANGE VESTS ARE GOING BACK AND FORTH. EL DIABLO STATUE IS NO LONGER AT THE BATMAN / DEADMANS PARTY THEATRE. THERE IS ANOTHER STAKE PLACED.

C24B2804-67E7-4946-A419-A3F113BDC44C.jpeg

58D2873A-4305-4E7A-9721-40BAE3E38A8C.jpeg

857511DC-BB04-4C36-B80C-06C21EC5041A.jpeg

72D7FF51-BE88-47E0-94EE-CE94A22EE2BE.jpeg

9D76B6BF-2E7F-4589-88A0-96F6762D740E.jpeg

D63AE401-ABF6-4186-B918-97C28457DA67.jpeg

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Gyrotron said:

I would love that theme! However, Cerberus is more of a guard than a “villain who stalks at night”, though. He stops the dead from leaving the Underworld. Definitely “legendary and monstrous”, though.

I'd thought of the Chupacabra, but as a Bizarro re-theme and promote it as the only thing thing "legendary and monstrous" enough to defeat Bizarro as the floorless would finally work in the frontier section.

Even if the coaster is (supposed to be) themed to the Jersey Devil, I would have preferred Screampunk District with improvements to Nitro and the rapids or cheap out do a Catwoman or Poison Ivy themed single rail coaster (even if it were a clone of Wonder Woman, which would be the worst case scenario, I'd be happy the mid-atlantic has an RMC).

The theme and teasers remind me of Wendigo, the man-eating spirit native to the Atlantic coast. As from Wikipedia, “Although descriptions can vary somewhat, common to all these cultures is the view that the wendigo is a malevolent, cannibalistic, supernatural being.” This makes me think it could be related to the theme, even the grouping on Wikipedia is “legendary creature”. 

Edited by Gyrotron

I’m also really hoping for an RMC, but Why not a mack hyper? Something like this with More inversions would’ve been a way more appropriate replacement for the scream machine than green lantern/ Chang, which most consider painfully useless! 

Edited by DRU
More info

10 hours ago, ForTheWin44 said:

THERE IS A CLEARING IN THE WOOOOOODDDDSSSASSS ITS VISIBLE WHEN YOU RIDE NITRO AND YOU GO THROUGH THE HAMMERHEAD TURN. TRUCKS AND PEOPLE IN ORANGE VESTS ARE GOING BACK AND FORTH. EL DIABLO STATUE IS NO LONGER AT THE BATMAN / DEADMANS PARTY THEATRE. THERE IS ANOTHER STAKE PLACED.

C24B2804-67E7-4946-A419-A3F113BDC44C.jpeg

58D2873A-4305-4E7A-9721-40BAE3E38A8C.jpeg

857511DC-BB04-4C36-B80C-06C21EC5041A.jpeg

72D7FF51-BE88-47E0-94EE-CE94A22EE2BE.jpeg

9D76B6BF-2E7F-4589-88A0-96F6762D740E.jpeg

D63AE401-ABF6-4186-B918-97C28457DA67.jpeg

hi welcome to the GAH 2020 and beyond speculation thread you must be new.

this land has been cleared for literally months 😒

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DRU said:

I’m also really hoping for an RMC, but Why not a mack hyper? Something like this with More inversions would’ve been a way more appropriate replacement for the scream machine than green lantern/ Chang, which most consider painfully useless! 

I would be 100% fine with this.

18 minutes ago, DRU said:

I’m also really hoping for an RMC, but Why not a mack hyper?

Price, DC Rivals was around 20.3 million USD.

16 minutes ago, jakesch18 said:

I would be 100% fine with this.

This would be amazing, having a huge loop like that sitting next to Nitro would look really cool, however price is an issue unfortunately.

I have done my best at marking these pictures and i understand its not the best angle, but I’ve provides a decent look at the land we’re looking at, considering Congo Rapids is indeed removed.The space we have is pretty decent sized, perfect for a nice, compact, intense raptor and I believe thats what we will be looking at. This coaster will likely be really fast paced. Now I dont know if the park plans to expand on more land then I’ve identified but this is just an idea. I believe the queue will be a combination of Congo’s and Wasteland’s old queue (the FF trail) and the coaster will go throughout the back of LTSP and will come back around for a very intense and spaghetti bowl section in the current are of congo rapids. The exit will be next to Granny’s and where we are seeing the markings. 

I don’t think they’d make the entrance where the markings are next to Granny’s because that would be a little hidden and would probably be a little hard for the GP to find, so they will probably utilize that as the exit. 

Although the type of ride seems to be clear, I’m sure we wont find out the true space this coaster will take up, nor will we find the layout. All I can tell, is that this will draw in a LOT of crowds; both enthusiast and GP. 

583958AD-90E1-48E9-A737-E652ED057396.png

EC7A2CC0-CF0A-4FC7-868D-34C3BFEADBF4.jpeg

Are there any leads on who the manufacturer is? I thought workers from RMC typically come to survey the park when they are doing a project. We haven’t seen that (yet at least), Maser Consulting appears to be responsible for assembling the ride.

2 hours ago, Gyrotron said:

Are there any leads on who the manufacturer is? I thought workers from RMC typically come to survey the park when they are doing a project. We haven’t seen that (yet at least), Maser Consulting appears to be responsible for assembling the ride.

While I really hope that the manufacturer will be RMC, there is always the possibility of another manufacturer. I know RMC has the ability to overlook projects, as they've done it with multiple projects outside of North America (ex. Hakugei, Zadra, Untamed, etc) which makes this project interesting if the park is going to go with an RMC. If this is the case, either A, the park might have chosen Maser Consulting to put together the ride, and have have a few crew members from RMC on site to overlook the project to make sure that everything goes smoothly. That or RMC has been on site and nobody has noticed them at all. 

7 hours ago, MitchCaltabiano said:

I have done my best at marking these pictures and i understand its not the best angle, but I’ve provides a decent look at the land we’re looking at, considering Congo Rapids is indeed removed.The space we have is pretty decent sized, perfect for a nice, compact, intense raptor and I believe thats what we will be looking at. This coaster will likely be really fast paced. Now I dont know if the park plans to expand on more land then I’ve identified but this is just an idea. I believe the queue will be a combination of Congo’s and Wasteland’s old queue (the FF trail) and the coaster will go throughout the back of LTSP and will come back around for a very intense and spaghetti bowl section in the current are of congo rapids. The exit will be next to Granny’s and where we are seeing the markings. 

I don’t think they’d make the entrance where the markings are next to Granny’s because that would be a little hidden and would probably be a little hard for the GP to find, so they will probably utilize that as the exit. 

Although the type of ride seems to be clear, I’m sure we wont find out the true space this coaster will take up, nor will we find the layout. All I can tell, is that this will draw in a LOT of crowds; both enthusiast and GP. 

583958AD-90E1-48E9-A737-E652ED057396.png

EC7A2CC0-CF0A-4FC7-868D-34C3BFEADBF4.jpeg

Sorry if I missed this earlier but what makes you think Congo rapids is being removed?

At this point we'd all be real disappointed if its not a coaster... just remember the weird teasing they did for El Diablo

Edited by Nitr0o
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Nitr0o said:

At this point we'd all be real disappointed if its not a coaster... just remember the weird teasing they did for El Diablo

They seem to build hype with clues, so I wouldn’t see it not being a coaster

9 minutes ago, Joseph_D said:

They seem to build hype with clues, so I wouldn’t see it not being a coaster

What do you think they did with El Diablo? Or back then, Looping Dragon?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, MitchCaltabiano said:

hi welcome to the GAH 2020 and beyond speculation thread you must be new.

this land has been cleared for literally months 😒

That land has been yes. Like I said in the post there is another land clearing when approaching the hammerhead turn in nitro. It’s as clear as day. Also I’ve been a part of this thread for quite a while now.

I think the obvious answer is that this 12 means inversions. But it could also be something like airtime moments or rows.

Also does anybody have any idea what they mean when saying “the answer isn’t part of the scramble”? It makes me think the scramble is a question or something but I’m not sure.