Six Flags FUN!

2020 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

2020 addition  

36 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who is gonna be 2020 addition?

• RMC Raptor
    • RMC Ground Up Coaster
    • Kids Area Expansion (Bugs Bunny Boomtown and DC Super Friends)
    • Water Park Expansion
    • Flat Ride
    • Park Improving
    • S&S Launch Coaster
    • Premier Rides Dueling Launch Coasters
    • Family Ride Package
    • Animal Addition
    • RMC T-Rex

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/01/2019 at 04:00 AM

2 minutes ago, jakesch18 said:

I think the obvious answer is that this 12 means inversions. But it could also be something like airtime moments or rows.

I think it’s Jersey Devil related. Aren’t there twelve celebrated (hence the confetti) children before the cursed thirteenth?

I mean I guess if you don’t count runnaway mine, justice league, road runner railway.... and since El Diablo is bye bye....

wouldnt this be the 12th coaster ? 

I really think that pale orange is going to be the color scheme of the track. It’s the same color as the letters that are highlighted in each clue. 

1 minute ago, Clearvue said:

I mean I guess if you don’t count runnaway mine, justice league, road runner railway.... and since El Diablo is bye bye....

The park has 14 coasters. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jakesch18 said:

Also does anybody have any idea what they mean when saying “the answer isn’t part of the scramble”? It makes me think the scramble is a question or something but I’m not sure.

The letters R R, C C C C are part of a “scramble”, I believe. We won’t know the full anagram until all 6 clues are released.

6 minutes ago, Clearvue said:

JL doesn't count as a coaster regularly anyways, but the park states they have 14 coasters. 

8 minutes ago, Gyrotron said:

I really think that pale orange is going to be the color scheme of the track. It’s the same color as the letters that are highlighted in each clue. 

If it’s Jersey Devil themed, I can definitely see a reddish orange color scheme. That being said, I really want a black and white colored coaster at some point. 

A couple of things:

I think the clues are for the general public and the highlighted letters "R" and "C" are a nod to us enthusiasts.  

If and I emphasize IF, Congo Rapids is removed I think they will reuse the current queue for the new ride (coaster).

I also think LTSP will be revamped and not removed, with the possible removal of Congo Rapids there would be no need yo use the LTSP area for the new ride.

If it's not a coaster themed to the Jersey Devil, I'll be shocked, and at a loss of words for what they're doing In 2020.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Highridin said:

The park has 14 coasters. 

Minus Road Runner and Harlequinn (which are kiddie coasters), the park has 11 main coasters (including 5 B&M's, 2 Intimins, 2 indoor coasters, Mine Train, free spin). Thus, it is the 12th major coaster

3 minutes ago, Pineracer said:

Minus Road Runner and Harlequinn (which are kiddie coasters), the park has 11 main coasters (including 5 B&M's, 2 Intimins, 2 indoor coasters, Mine Train, free spin). Thus, it is the 12th major coaster

The park doesn’t care that those two are kiddie coasters. To them, they’re just as much a coaster as Ka or Toro. 

2 minutes ago, Zash said:

The park doesn’t care that those two are kiddie coasters. To them, they’re just as much a coaster as Ka or Toro. 

Exactly. They have 14, and that's the end of it. 

I’ve been saying the C and R scramble is being catered to the Enthusiasts this entire time which would spell out RMC ( unscrambled ).   They are CLUEs inside of the CLUE.   And as I said, if this is a coaster it would be the 12th major coaster which again would be catered to the enthusiast.   

Why is that so far fetched to believe they are catering some of these clues to enthusiasts?  Especially since most of the teasers have been catered towards everyone’s rumors and speculations for years of a major coaster addition. Which has come from the enthusiast. 

If I'm wrong, we will most likely know tomorrow. But I still don’t think it’s such a far fetched concept 

Also, the 1st clue shows a “Dice” and uses “Gamble”.  2nd clue added “Duality” which we’ve all agreed means something duel.

The 4th clue has “12” which is the maximum total of two “dice” 

think there’s any correlation here ?   Teasing dueling or two track more? 

1 hour ago, Zash said:

I think it’s Jersey Devil related. Aren’t there twelve celebrated (hence the confetti) children before the cursed thirteenth?

Nice find! Definitely starting to really think it's going to be Jersey Devil themed now that you're pointing this out especially. The trees as well in the background of the other ones, it's all making sense.

On that note I find it hard to believe that Great Adventure is teasing anything BUT the theme.... If the C and R are nods to the enthusiasts, that's awesome and I respect that! But the way Six Flags runs their theme parks, I find it hard to believe they really would even cater to us enthusiasts, that's more of a Cedar Fair thing, but like I said if that is a nod to the enthusiasts and not something else, that really will be awesome!

20 minutes ago, Chrislovescoasters said:

I really hope its not a dueling coaster lol.

(This is a pipe dream but a giga T-Rex would be the most shocking addition of the year)

A Giga T-Rex?! You're talking crazy! 😂

But in all seriousness that would be pretty awesome and definitely a fun thought, but I'm gonna go with most likely a pipe dream... 😔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jakesch18 said:

Wait I’m colorblind, can somebody confirm that the 12 is the same color as the highlighted letters for me?

Yes

Is it possible the scramble is the name of the ride and the amount of letters correlates to where that letter is in the name? Two c’s = second letter, four r’s= fourth letter

If we’re assuming a letter per clue:

_c__r_

This is a major stretch, but 12 characters in the name of the coaster?

Jersey Devil

J- 1

e- 2

r- 3 

s- 4

e- 5

y- 6

(space)- 7

D- 8

e- 9

v- 10

i- 11