Six Flags FUN!

2020 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

2020 addition  

36 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who is gonna be 2020 addition?

• RMC Raptor
    • RMC Ground Up Coaster
    • Kids Area Expansion (Bugs Bunny Boomtown and DC Super Friends)
    • Water Park Expansion
    • Flat Ride
    • Park Improving
    • S&S Launch Coaster
    • Premier Rides Dueling Launch Coasters
    • Family Ride Package
    • Animal Addition
    • RMC T-Rex

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/01/2019 at 04:00 AM

46 minutes ago, DRU said:

Considering how crowded great adventure is It blows my mind that they supposedly don’t have money for the big coasters.

they spent 25 million on coasters twice before ...

They also sell season passes for $66.

4 minutes ago, rj1972 said:

They also sell season passes for $66.

That’s really cheap

I think everybody would happily pay more if they tried to be a little more like Cedar Fair parks. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DRU said:

Six inversions on each side of a Mobius loop dueling coaster would give you 12 inversions...

That would make me so sick

2 hours ago, coliwood_studios said:

I saw a couple of interesting thoughts on Instagram, such as 12 records (by six flags standards), or since it's dark knight's 12-year anniversary, it could be a celebration of that (hence the confetti). 

Haha RMC dark knight confirmed 

Just to clarify, Congo Rapids is still open as of right now, right? Planning on going there tomorrow to ride it one more time just in case. 

1 minute ago, GASM said:

Just to clarify, Congo Rapids is still open as of right now, right? Planning on going there tomorrow to ride it one more time just in case. 

Yep, Congo is still open as of my visit yesterday.

Maybe 12 hills. I am starting to wonder if this will be an RMC. I feel as though there’s a good chance, since almost all of the Six Flags parks have one. I recall in an interview where an RMC official said that there was a commitment with a buyer interested in the T-Rex coaster.

Edited by Gyrotron

3 minutes ago, gafreak said:

Just heard it’s a 12 story Larson looper...lmao

I would be disappointed to say the least.

A little less than 11 days until the reveal! I think that whatever the addition is, at least the park is getting something new. I would hope that it is a roller coaster, but if it’s not, then it’ll still be something which is better than nothing.

10 minutes ago, gafreak said:

Just heard it’s a 12 story Larson looper...lmao

If they’re clearing all that land for a Super loop, I wouldn’t even be mad at that point. I’d just laugh. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Zash said:

If they’re clearing all that land for a Super loop, I wouldn’t even be mad at that point. I’d just laugh. 

I don’t think it’s a Super loop. The attraction for 2020 was teased at Riding of the Bulls back in 2018, when El Diablo was still running. I just don’t think they will re-add that attraction when the same ride (even though it was a smaller model) was already at the park and removed. It would be bizarre.

1 minute ago, Gyrotron said:

I don’t think it’s a Super loop. The attraction for 2020 was teased at Riding of the Bulls back in 2018, when El Diablo was still running. I just don’t think they will re-add that attraction when the same ride (even though it was a smaller model) was already at the park and removed. It would be bizarre.

All that teasing they did in 2014 for the superloop turned out to be a PR disaster for them, I’m pretty sure they’ve learned their lesson. If this attraction ended up being a superloop, it would probably be the most egregious thing I’ve ever seen from the chain. 

Imagine if it’s a unique roller coaster that becomes the best coaster in the chain, along with El Toro. I can dream.

I hope that it is an RMC roller coaster. That would really establish the line-up of coasters at the park, making it one of the best in the world.

RMC TREX

RMC TREX

If the next clue has 2 Ms, 2 Ts, 2 Es or 2 Xs, it would seem even more likely that this is what is being spelled out by the park.

This is a T-Rex track that was in one of the RMC promotional videos. It is a mobius-loop attraction from the looks of it, that could explain the dueling nature of the ride. These are 12 passenger trains also.

Where do you think the dueling RMC T-Rex in this video would stand among other RMCs? I don’t know how this would compare to Wicked Cyclone, or Twisted Colossus. 

Edited by Gyrotron

9 hours ago, Gyrotron said:

I hope that it is an RMC roller coaster. That would really establish the line-up of coasters at the park, making it one of the best in the world.

RMC TREX

RMC TREX

If the next clue has 2 Ms, 2 Ts, 2 Es or 2 Xs, it would seem even more likely that this is what is being spelled out by the park.

This is a T-Rex track that was in one of the RMC promotional videos. It is a mobius-loop attraction from the looks of it, that could explain the dueling nature of the ride. These are 12 passenger trains also.

Where do you think the dueling RMC T-Rex in this video would stand among other RMCs? I don’t know how this would compare to Wicked Cyclone, or Twisted Colossus. 

This is interesting logic here. The same can go for the Raptor, but would need another day of with 2 Rs. Also would run out of days before the announcement. 

Your logic is a little better. They will run out by Monday, and Wednesday, they could do something else. 

9 minutes ago, Highridin said:

This is interesting logic here. The same can go for the Raptor, but would need another day of with 2 Rs. Also would run out of days before the announcement. 

Your logic is a little better. They will run out by Monday, and Wednesday, they could do something else. 

Raptor doesn’t have a C in it though

1 hour ago, jakesch18 said:

Raptor doesn’t have a C in it though

RMC <--

10 hours ago, Gyrotron said:

RMC TREX

RMC TREX