Six Flags FUN!

2020 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

2020 addition  

36 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who is gonna be 2020 addition?

• RMC Raptor
    • RMC Ground Up Coaster
    • Kids Area Expansion (Bugs Bunny Boomtown and DC Super Friends)
    • Water Park Expansion
    • Flat Ride
    • Park Improving
    • S&S Launch Coaster
    • Premier Rides Dueling Launch Coasters
    • Family Ride Package
    • Animal Addition
    • RMC T-Rex

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/01/2019 at 04:00 AM

1 minute ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

Remember the park is family-friendly. It's not going to be Jersey Devil theme. Maybe DC Comics theme.

El Diablo was loosely themed to the Jersey Devil.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

Remember the park is family-friendly. It's not going to be Jersey Devil theme. Maybe DC Comics theme.

Was this a kitten?

2015_05_14_IMG_2840%20copy.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

6 minutes ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

Uh, we had a ride themed to the literal devil not even 4 years ago? El Diablo? With a big devil statue right outfront? That they kept when the ride was torn down?

That had to be one of the best ride signs I've seen, and I really hope the park does find a way to repurpose it one day.

Yeah as bad and lame as the ride was the sign was really cool, def one of the best in the park. They'd be dumb to not use it elsewhere.

1 hour ago, coliwood_studios said:

THE JERSEY DEVIL RMC TREX DUELING COASTER

2C's   4R's    7E's

Pretty sure we cracked the code!  What do you guys think?

I don't think RMC T-Rex is too likely

It could also be a 12 letter anagram, where they are teasing the position of the letters. I don’t think this is likely, considering there are only 6 clues, but it’s a possibility if they want to leave some of the name (or whatever it is) to the imagination before the reveal.

_ C _ R _ _ E _ _ _ _ _

We are halfway through the teaser campaign, and 10 days until the announcement. I say to keep your expectations humble, so that you are not disappointed if the attraction is not what you expect.

8 minutes ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

I bet next clue is M because there will be hint to RMC Raptor if I mind.

How would someone choose to go it alone with a RMC Raptor?  Am I  supposed to tell the other seven people to get off my train and wait for the next one?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MarioSonic94 said:

That had to be one of the best ride signs I've seen, and I really hope the park does find a way to repurpose it one day.

I’m sure it will end up in a fright fest trail...

At this point I half hope it is a Raptor just so we don’t have to see a certain someone post these god awful speculation videos every other day. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Gyrotron said:

Clue #3 either sounds like a nod to the fact that the ride vehicle is 2-across seating, or that this is a dueling coaster. 

If you were in control of the speed you could fight your fear by choosing how slow or fast you go within the programed limits.  I imagine some people would prefer to be in control instead of along for the ride.

If it’s not a Raptor or T-Rex, I got $10 saying a certain somebody will make a post titled “2021 Speculations” and the content will be “RMC T-Rex 385 feet” 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Clearvue said:

If it’s not a Raptor or T-Rex, I got $10 saying a certain somebody will make a post titled “2021 Speculations” and the content will be “RMC T-Rex 385 feet” 

Surprised it hasn't been made yet. If I'm not mistaken, the 2020 thread was made before the 2019 announcement by the certain someone.

1 hour ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

I bet next clue is M because there will be hint to RMC Raptor if I mind.

So we just ignoring the letter E I guess. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Medusa42 said:

How would someone choose to go it alone with a RMC Raptor?  Am I  supposed to tell the other seven people to get off my train and wait for the next one?

If I am not mistaken the Raptor has one across seating. But I am pretty sure it is implying a racing factor like previously mentioned. At first it made me think of a single rider line but I think that teasing that there is a single rider line is prob not the case but I wouldn’t put anything Six Flags 

1 hour ago, Medusa42 said:

If you were in control of the speed you could fight your fear by choosing how slow or fast you go within the programed limits.  I imagine some people would prefer to be in control instead of along for the ride.

Maurer Spike coaster would be interesting, it has 1000 p/h capacity, and 6 cars of 2 passengers (12). I am having a hard time imagining this being the addition, though. It could be a possibility.

What if it’s an S&S launched coaster that doesn’t follow the simplistic layout that Maxx Force has? For example, has a top-hat, some inversions and airtime elements, and closer to 3,000 feet of track length. 

I am starting to believe that it is a dueling coaster, though. The park had Rolling Thunder and the Chiller, so they are no stranger to dueling coasters. I don’t know what ground-up coaster would be likely as a dueling coaster, besides something by Premier (i.e. West Coast Racers).

The other option is a mobius-loop attraction, like the T-Rex in the video. I am still skeptical of the T-Rex, and whether or not this is an RMC project.

Edited by Gyrotron