Six Flags FUN!

2020 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

2020 addition  

36 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who is gonna be 2020 addition?

• RMC Raptor
    • RMC Ground Up Coaster
    • Kids Area Expansion (Bugs Bunny Boomtown and DC Super Friends)
    • Water Park Expansion
    • Flat Ride
    • Park Improving
    • S&S Launch Coaster
    • Premier Rides Dueling Launch Coasters
    • Family Ride Package
    • Animal Addition
    • RMC T-Rex

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/01/2019 at 04:00 AM

2 minutes ago, Gyrotron said:

I bet the announcement will leak the day (or night) before due to some local news channel, or other circumstance. That happened for Cyborg, and I’m pretty sure Wonder Woman leaked a little early too.

Wonder women leaked a few weeks before due to someone on the GADV team made the new for 2019 webpage go live 

it was shutdown very quickly after but it was there for all to see 

4 minutes ago, Gyrotron said:

I bet the announcement will leak the day (or night) before due to some local news channel, or other circumstance. That happened for Cyborg, and I’m pretty sure Wonder Woman leaked a little early too.

Wonder Woman leaked the night before the announcements, but from 94.3 The Point 

Edited by EasternThrills

5 minutes ago, Gyrotron said:

That happens every year. I remember people posting the official announcement video for Joker the night before and the mods went to town removing it. I think the biggest culprit is news sites that end up releasing the information the day before, as they are made aware of all the announcements ahead of time so that they can write their articles and publish them as soon as the official announcements go live.

The park has done a great job concealing the details of this project - nothing is really known about it for certain, besides hearsay. No new trademarks, no details of the manufacturer...we are not even entirely sure if it will replace all of LTSP, or Congo Rapids, yet. Over Texas’s addition got leaked rather quickly, so kudos to Great Adventure for keeping this under wraps. I’m so excited!

1 minute ago, Gyrotron said:

The park has done a great job concealing the details of this project - nothing is really known about it for certain, besides hearsay. No new trademarks, no details of the manufacturer...we are not even entirely sure if it will replace all of LTSP, or Congo Rapids, yet. Over Texas’s addition got leaked rather quickly, so kudos to Great Adventure for keeping this under wraps. I’m so excited!

I think the last time they've filed trademarks right before the announcements was when Zumanjaro was ready to be announced, and that was a pretty monumental addition. Perhaps the 2020 addition is similar to that.

Just now, Gyrotron said:

Kudos to Great Adventure for keeping this under wraps. I’m so excited!

I am excited for GADV to announce in around 7 days!

1 minute ago, Tower said:

I think the last time they've filed trademarks right before the announcements was when Zumanjaro was ready to be announced, and that was a pretty monumental addition. Perhaps the 2020 addition is similar to that.

They might have planned to file the trademark the day of the announcement or afterwards.

I don’t know if I believe what that man is saying; why would the park spill details to a common park-goer? That also assumes the park staff that he interacts with know about the attraction, which is a stretch.

BUT, if what is saying is true, my mind would be blown. He says RMC T-Rex, hyper, and that it could be one of the longest coasters in the park. Could you even imagine? That would be mental

9 minutes ago, Clearvue said:

Oh boy.  He’s back and better than ever 

This guy is so smart that he had his first name tattooed on his neck so he doesn't forget his name.  Seems legit. 🤪

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Gyrotron said:

I don’t know if I believe what that man is saying; why would the park spill details to a common park-goer? That also assumes the park staff that he interacts with know about the attraction, which is a stretch.

BUT, if what is saying is true, my mind would be blown. He says RMC T-Rex, hyper, and that it could be one of the longest coasters in the park. Could you even imagine? That would be mental

Thats what I’m saying!   To the guy I spoke to on twitter claiming his friend works at the park and employees were told today and he is saying 2nd tallest in the park, RMC TREX.   He’s saying employees are getting into trouble for leaking shit.    I called BS on it all but he swears by it ( you can see the photos above ).   

Like truthfully i believe everyone's taking the rumors and running with it.  I just simply want anyone saying anything to provide me with proof you’re actually reliable. That’s all 

1 minute ago, Medusa42 said:

This guy is so smart that he had his first name tattooed on his neck so he doesn't forget his name.  Seems legit. 🤪

I believe six flags fun posted his original video a week or so ago so I found it really funny he had another and had to share it 

Just now, Clearvue said:

Thats what I’m saying!   To the guy I spoke to on twitter claiming his friend works at the park and employees were told today and he is saying 2nd tallest in the park, RMC TREX.   He’s saying employees are getting into trouble for leaking shit.    I called BS on it all but he swears by it ( you can see the photos above ).   

Like truthfully i believe everyone's taking the rumors and running with it.  I just simply want anyone saying anything to provide me with proof you’re actually reliable. That’s all 

Second tallest in the park?! Good lord, what if the number of letters really meant 247 feet?

3 minutes ago, Clearvue said:

I believe six flags fun posted his original video a week or so ago so I found it really funny he had another and had to share it 

I told you THAT IS NOT ME GUYS SO GAVE UP ALREADY I'M NOT UPLOADED MY VIDEO I NEVER WILL.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Gyrotron said:

Second tallest in the park?! Good lord, what if the number of letters really meant 247 feet?

247 feet

6 inversions 

12 passengers 

last two clues are MPH 

1 minute ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

I told you THAT IS NOT ME GUYS SO GAVE UP ALREADY I'M NOT UPLOADED MY VIDEO I NEVER WILL.

If it turns out to be a RMC Raptor or Trex, you HAVE to record your reaction to finding out and post it here for us all 

we deserve this after this thread 

Edited by Clearvue
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Clearvue said:

If it turns out to be a RMC Raptor or Trex, you HAVE to record your reaction to finding out and post it here for us all 

we deserve this after this thread 

GUYS I WILL NEVER RECORDING MY REACTIONS EVER! DON'T SAY THAT TO ME EVER AGAIN GOT IT?

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Clearvue said:

247 feet

6 inversions 

12 passengers 

last two clues are MPH 

This is a neat idea - but I am a little confused with the 12 passengers if the attraction is that large, someone earlier in this thread mentioned that the confetti could be seen as some kind of record being broken. I am trying to figure out where the 12 could fit in, if that was the case.

Edited by Gyrotron

4 minutes ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

GUYS I WILL NEVER RECORDING MY REACTIONS EVER! DON'T SAY THAT TO ME EVER AGAIN GOT IT?

😕🤐

11 minutes ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

Definitely Jim Reid-Anderson’s burner account

11 minutes ago, Gyrotron said:

This is a neat idea - but I am a little confused with the 12 passengers if the attraction is that large, someone earlier in this thread mentioned that the confetti could be seen as some kind of record being broken. I am trying to figure out where the 12 could fit in, if that was the case.

https://rcdb.com/15717.htm

Arrangement:    12 cars. Riders are arranged inline in 2 rows for a total of 2 riders per car.

4 minutes ago, Medusa42 said:

https://rcdb.com/15717.htm

Arrangement:    12 cars. Riders are arranged inline in 2 rows for a total of 2 riders per car.

Do you have a source about it being the Maurer Spike, or is it your educated guess? 

3 minutes ago, Gyrotron said:

Do you have a source about it being the Maurer Spike, or is it your educated guess? 

Educated guess based on Clue #3, which most people are failing to read and understand.  12 stories tall is also possible.

Edited by Medusa42

2 minutes ago, Medusa42 said:

Educated guess based on Clue #3, which most people are failing to read and understand.  12 stories tall is also possible.

To be fair, that clue could just as easily mean 2-across seating.

Just now, Gyrotron said:

To be fair, that clue could just as easily mean 2-across seating.

It says you have a choice to go together or go it alone.  Meaning 2 seats at most and not a full train of people.

Just now, Medusa42 said:

It says you have a choice to go together or go it alone.  Meaning 2 seats at most and not a full train of people.

But that’s an assumption being made based on the semantics of it - it could mean you choose to ride alone (no one next to you), or with a friend. The clue doesn’t have to necessarily consider those sitting in front of or behind you; those people likely aren’t in the same party anyways.