Six Flags FUN!

2020 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

2020 addition  

36 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who is gonna be 2020 addition?

• RMC Raptor
    • RMC Ground Up Coaster
    • Kids Area Expansion (Bugs Bunny Boomtown and DC Super Friends)
    • Water Park Expansion
    • Flat Ride
    • Park Improving
    • S&S Launch Coaster
    • Premier Rides Dueling Launch Coasters
    • Family Ride Package
    • Animal Addition
    • RMC T-Rex

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/01/2019 at 04:00 AM

6 minutes ago, EasternThrills said:

Also, what types of (potential) roller coasters could fit the bill for a "world record breaking project" for Six Flags Great Adventure? I listed a potential few below: 

RMC Raptor - Tallest, fastest, and longest single rail

Premier Rides Multi Launch - World's tallest loop "175ft"

S&S Air Launch - World's tallest double inversion (Taller than Maxx Force so 176ft+)

Any other world records (type of coaster and the record) that anyone could think of?

These are obviously the main three. We could also see some, rather than world records, world's first or America's first from some of the coasters. For example, that Intamin coaster with the dueling invert and sit down loop, they could probably easily make one of those break the record for like the largest dueling loop on a coaster or something like that

47 minutes ago, Medusa42 said:

World's Tallest Powered Coaster

World's Fastest Powered Coaster

World's First Ride Themed to (pick a character)

They wouldn’t do it as a first ride themed to something. This was done with Cyborg, and in that teaser, it explicitly stated “world’s first”, not “world record-breaking”. The “world record-breaking” implicates something to do with the ride itself.

2 hours ago, Clearvue said:

What if the record is 

“worlds brightest paint job on a roller coaster” 

At this point i wouldnt be surprised.

I don't want it to get spoiled. I want to have a reaction when its actually revealed and there's footage of it. Not when i see a report describing the ride.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Gyrotron said:

@gafreak Are you going to share with us what you know? 🤔

Credit to @InsideGADV on Instagram for the following fan-made picture. Looks beautiful if I must say so myself! Hopefully it comes true.

5A675913-0001-4936-BA7D-D3C223F0BD0D.thumb.jpeg.862c22ac0ee5bdbb59d544e296c5ef12.jpeg

dont-give-me-hope-meme-3-768x409.jpg

• Haha 1

This has been speculated, but Six Flags has confirmed that the Aftermath Fright Fest maze will be moving from its location next to the Looney Tunes Seaport to the Metropolis area of the park.  This leaves a lot of room in between LTS and Congo Rapids.KWTONTr.jpg

14 minutes ago, Mr.Six said:

This has been speculated, but Six Flags has confirmed that the Aftermath Fright Fest maze will be moving from its location next to the Looney Tunes Seaport to the Metropolis area of the park.  This leaves a lot of room in between LTS and Congo Rapids.KWTONTr.jpg

That’s really interesting as it pretty much confirms that whatever is going in the LTSP area is likely going to be huge. Thanks for sharing!

I have to say it is interesting to see everyone’s possible variations of what is going to be added.  

Some are accurate.  Some not so much!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, 29yrswithaGApass said:

I have to say it is interesting to see everyone’s possible variations of what is going to be added.  

I give you credit for not wanting to just tell us when someone guessed the exact new addition. It would make me go crazy lol. I'm more excited for this announcement than most in recent history. It's going to be the slowest week!

Just spitballing, but what if the name was something like "Jersey's Curse".

We have almost all of the letters for it, with r, c, e, y, and s.

It would make sense with the number 12 as a clue, as that is a 12 letter name

This is the name with all of the letters that we have gotten so far

_ersey's C_rse.

We are only missing two letters for this name, and it would definitely make sense given the theme of it likely being the Jersey Devil. it wouldn't surprise me if they did like a double letter on Monday for their clue and it would end up revealing this name

2 hours ago, MitchCaltabiano said:

@gafreak the plan is still to remove congo rapids right?

I don’t know, I’ve only heard rumors of it going, haven’t had a solid contact say definitely, I think it may still be in the evaluation stage, however the ride is really old and an expensive ride to maintain, and clearly they don’t want to maintain it to its original standards since the addition of the guide rails and the elimination of the waterfalls. The ride has 0.0 excitement factors and overall is pretty much outdated for the last 10 + years

I’d be really happy if the park was smart enough to buy a coaster from Mack...

AFBCEDBD-57E4-4D70-8F8C-9CE9D075D877.png

2 hours ago, RD30 said:

Just spitballing, but what if the name was something like "Jersey's Curse".

We have almost all of the letters for it, with r, c, e, y, and s.

It would make sense with the number 12 as a clue, as that is a 12 letter name

This is the name with all of the letters that we have gotten so far

_ersey's C_rse.

We are only missing two letters for this name, and it would definitely make sense given the theme of it likely being the Jersey Devil. it wouldn't surprise me if they did like a double letter on Monday for their clue and it would end up revealing this name

Would be interesting if it were similar to cobras curse in BGT

2 minutes ago, gafreak said:

Its a Mack confirmed lol 

26 minutes ago, gafreak said:

I’m inclined to believe this is a joke, but something like Blue Fire or Helix (if it’s a launch coaster) would be fantastic

Go to 1:15-3:53 for Great Adventure part, he predicting most likely dueling Raptors than Premier Rides launch coaster.

I’m not going to waste my time watching Coaster Studios’ video. He doesn’t know any more than a janitor at the park. Actually, he probably knows less than a janitor at the park. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, 29yrswithaGApass said:

Do you know what the addition is?!

Went by the area. Same stuff as less time. Didn’t think it was worth taking photos because nothing has changed.

EDIT: Will try. Just left the park. Will be back in less than an hour. I have my flash pass band, so I really don’t have  a choice

Edited by Joseph_D

18 minutes ago, Gyrotron said:

Do you know what the addition is?!

Harry usually does. But no,  he can't and will not tell us, so don't try lol

• Haha 1

Does anyone know if Monday is the last clue? That would be clue #6. I am trying to run an unscrambler and I need to know if we are getting one more letter, or two. I am pretty confident Monday is the last clue, because they did say “Six days of six clues for Six Flags”. Something is definitely up with the scramble - these words aren’t looking good. Will report back when I’m finished in a few minutes.