Six Flags FUN!

2020 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

2020 addition  

36 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who is gonna be 2020 addition?

• RMC Raptor
    • RMC Ground Up Coaster
    • Kids Area Expansion (Bugs Bunny Boomtown and DC Super Friends)
    • Water Park Expansion
    • Flat Ride
    • Park Improving
    • S&S Launch Coaster
    • Premier Rides Dueling Launch Coasters
    • Family Ride Package
    • Animal Addition
    • RMC T-Rex

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/01/2019 at 04:00 AM

7 minutes ago, hollyferry said:

Harry usually does. But no,  he can't and will not tell us, so don't try lol

Exactly!   Thanks hollyferry!  :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Six Flags Enthusiast said:

Hey all,

The 2020 attraction will be a dualing premier rides launched coaster. It will be similar in size and stature to West Coast Racers. It will indeed take place of the Seaport.

Says who

CREYS + (unknown letter)

If the unknown letter is the following, these are the 6 letter words that match:

• A = (creasy, scarey)
  • D = (cyders, descry)
  • L = (cresyl)
  • P = (cypres)
  • S = (cressy)
  • W = (screwy)

All other letters (that aren’t listed) didn’t return a finding that was 6 letters. Now for some analyses - my search assumes that none of the letters are repeated in the unscrambled word (i.e. C, R, E, Y, S and mystery letter are all used once). Secondly, the assumption is that the word is in the English dictionary - it is possible that it isn’t, and is some fictional beast.

None of these words seem likely. I guess my last vestige of hope is that we get an M, and it is “YES RMC”. I have a feeling the park wouldn’t do that though, because a lot of people (GP) don’t know the different manufacturers of roller coasters.

20 minutes ago, Six Flags Enthusiast said:

Hey all,

The 2020 attraction will be a dualing premier rides launched coaster. It will be similar in size and stature to West Coast Racers. It will indeed take place of the Seaport.

You've made this comment twice now. And that’s it.    #next

27 minutes ago, Six Flags Enthusiast said:

Hey all,

And who are you?

The metropolis area looks amazing. In line for dark knight right now. And it’s hard to believe your in a six flags park

2 hours ago, gafreak said:

I don’t know, I’ve only heard rumors of it going, haven’t had a solid contact say definitely, I think it may still be in the evaluation stage, however the ride is really old and an expensive ride to maintain, and clearly they don’t want to maintain it to its original standards since the addition of the guide rails and the elimination of the waterfalls. The ride has 0.0 excitement factors and overall is pretty much outdated for the last 10 + years

Congo is very out of date, they need to go for a ride on thunder Canyon at Dorney to see how to do it correctly. If they don’t remove it they should re-furbish it with thunder Canyon in mind.  After growing up on what I still call Rorin Rapids,  Thunder Canyon blew my mind I did not realize one of those rides could be that good! 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, DRU said:

Congo is very out of date, they need to go for a ride on thunder Canyon at Dorney to see how to do it correctly. If they don’t remove it they should re-furbish it with thunder Canyon in mind.  After growing up on what I still call Rorin Rapids,  Thunder Canyon blew my mind I did not realize one of those rides could be that good! 

I think the best one I’ve been on by far is the Popeye one at Islands of Adventure, if you have the chance to ever check it out, do so. It’s the wettest and most fun I’ve been on (granted, i haven’t been on any of the newer ones with the giant drops)

On 8/22/2019 at 6:47 PM, Gyrotron said:

Anyways, if the Raptor clones really are $4M USD, it’s not an outlandish thought that a $10M investment (comparable to the Power Splash that Six Flags was comfortable paying for) could provide something pretty special. The lower price tag is the likely result of lower material cost (less steel), and less labor necessary to construct.

The Maser Consulting thing is really throwing me off, though. In my memory of RMC projects, they’ve always been on site for the U.S. projects. It leads me to assume one of these four options:

1. RMC is waiting for the announcement until they come on site, so as to not spoil anything (in the same vein, this wouldn’t be a “conversion”, so tell-tale signs are out the window),
  2. Zadra is now completed, so perhaps there is a transition period for the company,
  3. Maser Consulting is responsible for carrying out construction of an RMC,
  4. It’s not an RMC.

The skeptic in me goes with 4. But at this point, who knows? It could be anything.

Keep in mind that the PowerSplash was already paid for (in part by UAE investors) as a part of the cancelled Dubai project. 

6 minutes ago, 4SeasonsOfThrills said:

I think the best one I’ve been on by far is the Popeye one at Islands of Adventure, if you have the chance to ever check it out, do so. It’s the wettest and most fun I’ve been on (granted, i haven’t been on any of the newer ones with the giant drops)

Thanks very much for the heads up I’ll be sure to try it when I go I can’t imagine getting  wetter than on  thunder Canyon that sounds awesome!

30 minutes ago, 4SeasonsOfThrills said:

Omg I went on that! It was about 6 years ago, I don’t remember much besides being soaked afterwards. IoA really themed their rides well. I personally prefer Kali River Rapids, probably because I’ve always had a soft spot for the Disney attractions.

Edited by Gyrotron

2 hours ago, Six Flags Enthusiast said:

Hey all,

Do you even know anything?

2 hours ago, 29yrswithaGApass said:

Exactly!   Thanks hollyferry!  :)

We gonna be happy Harry????  LOL. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Six Flags Enthusiast said:

Hey all,

How do we know this is accurate, and how do we know that you’re not just bluffing?

• Like 1

On 8/23/2019 at 4:14 PM, gafreak said:

ill just say this, youll all be shocked with the addition!

I'm fairly certain they won't be shocked. Several people have already guessed it.

11 minutes ago, Six Flags Enthusiast said:

Unfortunately, I cannot reveal the source of my information. However i assure you that it is true.

I don't trust you, pal. We are getting dueling single rail coaster next year so you fake up dude.

Also the park president said the coaster will be tall, fast, steel ever since Riding in the Bull 2018 it's RMC Raptor not Premier Rides launch coasters aka West Coast Racers.

Edited by Six Flags FUN!

2 minutes ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

I don't trust you, pal. We are getting dueling single rail coaster next year so you fake up dude.

MATCH OF THE CENTURY!   

SixFlagsFun Vs SixFlagsEnthusiast 

RMC vs Premier 

Old guy vs New guy 

stay tuned for more details

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just out of pure speculation.... I can’t see Six Flags being too happy with Premier right now.  I mean they’re about to announce 2020 attractions and west coast racers still isn’t even completed yet.  

Thats ridiculous 

I don’t rely buy the premier rides rumor. This attraction has been in planning for years, and I don’t think the end result is going to be something based off of West Coast Racers. Assuming this is a coaster I think it’ll likely be one of the best in the chain. 

1 hour ago, Six Flags Enthusiast said:

Unfortunately, I cannot reveal the source of my information. However i assure you that it is true.

I mostly lurk here, but I believe you. If I'm correct you're the same guy that correctly called both Full Throttle and West Coast Racers when everyone else was yelling Mack Rides. You are the same kid right? If so, I'm afraid he's dead on guys. He knows someone that actually works for Premier.

If it's not him, carry on...

Edited by Maxxforce19

1 hour ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

Also the park president said the coaster will be tall, fast, steel ever since Riding in the Bull 2018 it's RMC Raptor not Premier Rides launch coasters aka West Coast Racers.

And I don’t trust EITHER of you lmao.

”We are getting dueling single rail coaster next year” you have literally no backing to this statement, and it’s just the same thing you’ve been spewing all over this forum for a year now.