Jump to content
Six Flags FUN!

2020 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

2020 addition  

36 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who is gonna be 2020 addition?

    • RMC Raptor
    • RMC Ground Up Coaster
    • Kids Area Expansion (Bugs Bunny Boomtown and DC Super Friends)
    • Water Park Expansion
    • Flat Ride
    • Park Improving
    • S&S Launch Coaster
    • Premier Rides Dueling Launch Coasters
    • Family Ride Package
    • Animal Addition
      0
    • RMC T-Rex

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/01/2019 at 04:00 AM

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

Is @Six Flags Enthusiast telling the true about dueling Premier Rides launch coasters or not? Is didn't fit Tall, Fast, Steel coaster? I think RMC Raptor is Tall, Fast, Steel we will get next year?

I hope we don't get an RMC Raptor just to spite you, like when a whiny child asks too much for a toy so their parents don't get that toy for them because they asked too many times.

Edited by RD30
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, RD30 said:

I hope we don't get an RMC Raptor just to spite you, like when a whiny child asks too much for a toy so their parents don't get that toy for them because they asked too many times.

While I’m with you on this, I also almost want it to be a Raptor just so he finds some new ride to speculate about based on literally zero evidence. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On a side note, no new developments on the land behind LTS. Went to the park to get my potential last ride in on Congo Rapids, and I remembered what a huge chunk of land is completely wasted sitting in the middle of it. Always thought they should have a bridge to that “island” and throw some flat rides on it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

Is @Six Flags Enthusiast telling the true about dueling Premier Rides launch coasters or not? Is didn't fit Tall, Fast, Steel coaster? I think RMC Raptor is Tall, Fast, Steel we will get next year?

 

No, we don’t know whether he’s telling the true or not. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This will increase our coaster count to 14. Not too shabby!

 

On second thought, I did not consider whether or not Road Runner Railway will survive this addition. I think they should keep it operating, and just move it somewhere else if they want the new attraction to occupy its current spot. 

Edited by Gyrotron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SF over Texas has Mack Power Splash track on site, hopefully this means there are other contracts with Mack for other parks! Hopefully a powered launch coaster for NJ!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know the Killer Croc poster was discussed before... but as we sit and eat our funnel cake sundaes... these posters are right in front of us.

I *know* they don't fit all the clues, but you've got your slither and your soar. (I'm still hoping for Jersey Devil theme) 

My oldest actually pointed these out to me 😉

20190825_194916.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, gafreak said:

SF over Texas has Mack Power Splash track on site, hopefully this means there are other contracts with Mack for other parks! Hopefully a powered launch coaster for NJ!

 

I would be so happy if we got something similar to Helix, or even Copperhead Strike. Mack also seems to have done an amazing job with Time Traveller at Silver Dollar City. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, gafreak said:

SF over Texas has Mack Power Splash track on site, hopefully this means there are other contracts with Mack for other parks! Hopefully a powered launch coaster for NJ!

But I thought you knew what it was

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, flatcover said:

But I thought you knew what it was

 Yes I do know, I also didn’t say anything about it coming this year...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, gafreak said:

Just saw this on Wikipedia 

0C4E691F-CA0C-4EC9-A160-FB893746EFCF.png

This could mean for the season as the ride closes every September for the season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, gafreak said:

 Yes I do know, I also didn’t say anything about it coming this year...

Further cementing the reason I don’t trust anyone who says they know what it is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Njdevl9500 said:

This could mean for the season as the ride closes every September for the season. 

I don’t think they update the year every ride. Seasonal closure =/= permanent closure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wiki can be edited by anyone so who really knows.

 

but they def don’t change the closing date every single year 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a feeling that if Congo Rapids was closing, the park would have announced it by now to "Make way for future development."

 

Edited by EasternThrills
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not sure if this is true but it seems as if instead of Congo Rapids leaving, the entire Looney Toones Seaport AND Safari Kids area is leaving, I’m hearing that for the most part the rides are going to be relocated but some people are showing doubt that RRR will survive. Once again, this is just a rumor but, it makes sense hence the whole River clue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With how close we're actually getting to this announcement, I actually forgot that there is one last clue (the 6th clue) to be released tomorrow on Twitter. I think that if the attraction does happen to be a major thrill coaster,  GAdv should announce the addition a day early on Wednesday the 28th like other Six Flags parks have done from time to time. Granted it might end up being leaked by then so we'll see.

Edited by Tower

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Tower said:

With how close we're actually getting to this announcement, I actually forgot that there is one last clue (the 6th clue) to be released tomorrow on Twitter. I think that if the attraction does happen to be a major thrill coaster,  GAdv should announce the addition a day early on Wednesday the 28th like other Six Flags parks have done from time to time. Granted it might end up being leaked by then so we'll see.

oh it’ll be leaked by Tuesday at earliest but definitely by Wednesday night. The last time the attraction wasn’t leaked was probably El Diablo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, MitchCaltabiano said:

not sure if this is true but it seems as if instead of Congo Rapids leaving, the entire Looney Toones Seaport AND Safari Kids area is leaving, I’m hearing that for the most part the rides are going to be relocated but some people are showing doubt that RRR will survive. Once again, this is just a rumor but, it makes sense hence the whole River clue.

If RRR were to be removed, that would leave no coasters for anyone under 41" to ride. I thought RRR had a 36" height requirement like at other parks with the same ride but looked at the page: https://www.sixflags.com/greatadventure/attractions/road-runner-railway

and didn't realize that there was no minimum height requirement, just no lap children.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am excited to see the video of all the parks’ announcements. It will be cool to see any new trends for Six Flags, or the decisions they’ve made.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This teaser campaign is really quite phenomenal. It has continuously kept fans guessing and after each new clue it seems  like there are just more and more possibilities or ideas circulating around. They have done a fantastic job of keeping the project under the wraps, as still, no one has any freaking clue as to the coaster we are getting, and though we have heard some forum goers like Six Flags Enthusiast give their insight, it still seems as though there are just so many other possibilities that we just can’t believe anything we here until we see the official announcement. Serious props to them on this wonderfully done teaser campaign

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...