Six Flags FUN!

2020 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

2020 addition  

36 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who is gonna be 2020 addition?

• RMC Raptor
    • RMC Ground Up Coaster
    • Kids Area Expansion (Bugs Bunny Boomtown and DC Super Friends)
    • Water Park Expansion
    • Flat Ride
    • Park Improving
    • S&S Launch Coaster
    • Premier Rides Dueling Launch Coasters
    • Family Ride Package
    • Animal Addition
    • RMC T-Rex

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/01/2019 at 04:00 AM

30 minutes ago, Gyrotron said:

So today there will be a mini-teaser (similar to the “12” clue), and then on Wednesday we get our final clue? 

I wouldn't be surprised. This one is probably going to be completely irrelevant, and then on Wednesday they will reveal a major detail and say that the reveal is coming on Thursday.

1 minute ago, SanfordPower328 said:

Well this bonus clue is interesting

CCE7D48C-DBC7-4D66-AF5F-6D995133ADDD.jpeg

There is someone among us listening to what we are saying. MACK, RMC, INTAMIN? THATS EVERYTHING WE GUESSED. HUNT THEM DOWN.

• Haha 1

So are they pretty much confirming that we will be getting Intamin, Mack, or RMC? Or am I just misreading

1 minute ago, RD30 said:

So are they pretty much confirming that we will be getting Intamin, Mack, or RMC? Or am I just misreading

unfortunately, what is seems like to me is that they just confirmed its a kiddie or water ride. Maybe i'm reading it wrong, but to everyone that kept there hopes down: Congrats, you win.

Just now, ForTheWin44 said:

unfortunately, what is seems like to me is that they just confirmed its a kiddie or water ride. Maybe i'm reading it wrong, but to everyone that kept there hopes down: Congrats, you win.

I don't think you read the clue correctly. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tower said:

I don't think you read the clue correctly. 

I don't understand it then. Are they saying which one is getting removed? Or what type of ride it is?

All it looks like is they just took a couple quick examples from the speculation on social media and stuck whatever worked best into a quick rhyme. I'd REALLY not read too much into it. All they confirmed is that it's only going to be one, not "seeing double", so I guess throw out any theories about dueling.

Could the 6 letters stand for something instead of just needing to be unscrambled? Like how King's Island was teasing #TEOTWAWKI (the end of the world as we know it) for their new coaster?

2 minutes ago, flatcover said:

Could the 6 letters stand for something instead of just needing to be unscrambled? Like how King's Island was teasing #TEOTWAWKI (the end of the world as we know it) for their new coaster?

But why would they advertise it as a scramble, then?

Seems like we're all kind of flummoxed with the scramble letters, let's see what we get on Wednesday to help out with it.

I think that’s definitely a clue on whether they are getting rid of the kiddie area or Congo rapids. 

2 minutes ago, Gyrotron said:

If Wednesday has M, it’s YES RMC probably. Especially since they mentioned possible manufacturers.

All 3 manufactures have an M in them, we just have an R and a C already

This changes everything.  There are so many possibilities of what this ride could be.

The best part of this is that this “bonus “ clue has absolutely nothing to do with the new attraction and is just here to get people talking more and creating a buzz, again be prepared to be shocked by what the park is adding in 2020...

Hopefully they’re just teasing us  with the kiddie  and water ride part. I’m shocked they mentioned  the manufacturers that’s awesome!   My hopes are way up now considering the three manufacturers that they did name. Something I don’t think I heard mentioned,;  A coaster like Maverick would be perfect you could probably break records with that type of coaster pretty easily. Maverick is tied with el toro for my #1. I’m not sure maybe someone can help is Maverick considered a Blitz type or mega lite? 

Call me crazy but an Intamin or Rmc giga would be my best hope and it would put the pork near the top again!

So, I've put some thought into the clues that have been given, and the three manufacturers that have been given, in my opinion, are the only three possibilities of what we are getting, that makes sense. Although many people think that this rules out a dueling coaster, I am more inclined to believe that this rules out something like West Coast Racers, where the two tracks are almost identical, in reference to them saying "will not be seeing double".

Now because of this, I think the possibility of the Intamin Sit Down vs Invert concept cannot yet be ruled out. The two coasters, though do duel, are not identical, and give two different experiences, so you will not be seeing double. If I were to make a final prediction right now, this would be it. It just makes too much sense based off of all the rumors.

The other coaster that, in my opinion, makes a lot of sense would be something like DC Rivals Hyper Coaster, made by referenced manufacturer Mack rides. It gives an experience where you can slither and soar, and in reference to "better together or go in alone", you can have the train have the two back seats face backwards, allowing for the people in the back row to be on their own in experiencing the coaster.

Now of course they have to put RMC in the rumor, and that also makes sense based off the rumors (Go in alone, they can slither and soar, "YES R_C"), but honestly, I think I'm least inclined to believe this rumor to be true.

The one thing that sticks out to me, though, is "Why put Mack rides in the clue?" I have almost never seen them referenced for what Great Adventure is getting, aside from I believe gafreak posting the picture of the Mack Rides launch coaster, and him claiming to know what the attraction is. But other than that, I almost haven't seen them referenced anywhere, at least relative to a Premiere Rides dueling coaster. This, in my opinion, may mean that we are getting a Mack Rides attraction.

It says they reveal that there is only “one”, so it cannot be an attraction with two tracks (i.e. the Intamin sit-down/invert). I think it will be a mobius-loop coaster where one side goes high and does inversions (soars), and another side stays low with elements close to the ground (slithers). 

1 minute ago, Gyrotron said:

It says they reveal that there is only “one”, so it cannot be an attraction with two tracks (i.e. the Intamin sit-down/invert). I think it will be a mobius-loop coaster where one side goes high and does inversions (soars), and another side stays low with elements close to the ground (slithers). 

In my opinion, them saying one is in reference to ‘attraction’, with them saying that they are only getting one attraction next year. For me anyways, one attraction could be a dueling coaster like the Intamin sit down/invert, but I guess it all depends on what your opinion of one attraction is