Six Flags FUN!

2020 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

2020 addition  

36 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who is gonna be 2020 addition?

• RMC Raptor
    • RMC Ground Up Coaster
    • Kids Area Expansion (Bugs Bunny Boomtown and DC Super Friends)
    • Water Park Expansion
    • Flat Ride
    • Park Improving
    • S&S Launch Coaster
    • Premier Rides Dueling Launch Coasters
    • Family Ride Package
    • Animal Addition
    • RMC T-Rex

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/01/2019 at 04:00 AM

4 minutes ago, Matt Kaiser said:

The park confirmed to me that the bonus clue is meant to confirm it is NOT a dueling coaster.

??? Just out of curiosity, how did the park confirm to you that it is not a dueling coaster.

36 minutes ago, gafreak said:

The best part of this is that this “bonus “ clue has absolutely nothing to do with the new attraction and is just here to get people talking more and creating a buzz, again be prepared to be shocked by what the park is adding in 2020...

Way to be the buzzkill 

Just now, RD30 said:

??? Just out of curiosity, how did the park confirm to you that it is not a dueling coaster.

Top secret methods of communication.

I asked someone in PR and they said I could share it. You don't have to believe me. But I was correct about Clue #6 not coming today. 😛

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Matt Kaiser said:

I asked someone in PR and they said I could share it. You don't have to believe me. But I was correct about Clue #6 not coming today. 😛

Just tell us it’s East Coast Racer or tell us its a Premier family coaster already 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Matt Kaiser said:

Ah ok. Thanks for the info then! I guess that rules out a premiere rides dueling coaster or the Intamin sit down/invert coaster. So imo, it’s down to Mack or RMC, or S&S, but because they weren’t in the rumor today I’m inclined to think that they are less likely

The “you won’t be seeing double” confirmed to me that it’s a Ground up Only to GADV. Meaning it’s Not a Clone 

which to me sounds good.  But pls no premier 

I feel like they posted the names of all the manufacturers that we have been mostly speculating about... except for Premier. I find that to be very interesting. Can we be seeing a Premier triple launch? All we know now is that it won’t be a dueling layout like WCR.

I may have to pull an all nighter Wednesday night. I won’t be able to sleep with all the hype.

Edit: Forgot about S&S. But for some reason I’m leaning more towards Premier.

Edited by mattkopp23

Let me see....Here is my guesses:

Mack = It's probably it's going to be MackPowerSplash going to SFOT

Intamin = Most likely it's going to be Green Lantern from SFMM aheading to La Ronde

RMC = So it's only left is RMC, Most likely Great Adventure is getting a single rail coaster next year

So we are getting RMC single rail coaster next year.

1 minute ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

Let me see....Here is my guesses:

Mack = It's probably it's going to be MackPowerSplash going to SFOT

Intamin = Most likely it's going to be Green Lantern from SFMM aheading to La Ronde

RMC = So it's only left is RMC, Most likely Great Adventure is getting a single rail coaster next year

So we are getting RMC single rail coaster next year.

Thet could literally say “new for 2020 at Six Flags GADV the worlds biggest Ferris wheel!” 

And you’d still reply with “ they will surprise us  with an RMC Trex out of no where. Watch!” 

• Like 2

The way I see it, the listing of the manufacturers is to throw enthusiasts off. This would align with the kiddie ride and water ride part because that is most likely to throw people off. Additionally, with the seeing double portion I believe it has to do with the ride not being a clone and being original, rather than referring to a non-dueling coaster. Six flags is doing this to throw you off, try not to get fooled!

2 minutes ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

Zb22eOS.jpg

A picture of Raptor and TRex track side to side means literally nothing. The announcement will be made in less than three days and it'll likely get leaked beforehand.

5 minutes ago, Tower said:

A picture of Raptor and TRex track side to side means literally nothing. The announcement will be made in less than three days and it'll likely get leaked beforehand.

The fact that it hasn’t been leaked yet is simply amazing. I think we all have to give credit to Great Adventure for a wonderful teaser campaign leading up to a possibly fantastic attraction

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Coasterharrison'98 said:

OMG! GUYS! I found another picture of the track @Six Flags FUN!posted!!!!! Dueling raptor/Trex confirmed!!!

screenshot_2017-07-14-17-38-42.png

your being ironic right

5 minutes ago, ForTheWin44 said:

your being ironic right

The post was from 2017 so yes.

• Like 1

@gafreak keeps saying we’ll be “shocked.” Can’t help but think that’s a hint. Mack POWERsplash? Wouldn’t be surprised if SF bought two. (If he actually knows)

Edited by theflash

Just now, theflash said:

@gafreak keeps saying we’ll be “shocked.” Can’t help but think that’s a hint. Mack POWERsplash? Wouldn’t be surprised if SF bought two.

Probably be RMC single rail coaster. Because we might be shocked if it's a large single rail coaster.

19 minutes ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

Probably be RMC single rail coaster. Because we might be shocked if it's a large single rail coaster.

I wouldn’t be shocked because that’s all you have been incessantly babbling on about for 2 god dam years straight. It would shock not one person on this board if we got one 

Edited by 29yrswithaGApass
Language
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Coasterharrison'98 said:

@Six Flags FUN! is definitely some kind of bot or advanced learning 

He has to be. Or some kind of deep social experiment or some shit like that. There is no way an actual person can behave like that

Edited by RD30

9 minutes ago, Coasterharrison'98 said:

@Six Flags FUN! is definitely some kind of bot or advanced learning 

Jim Reid Anderson burner. (shoutout to the first dude who said that)