Six Flags FUN!

2020 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

2020 addition  

36 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who is gonna be 2020 addition?

• RMC Raptor
    • RMC Ground Up Coaster
    • Kids Area Expansion (Bugs Bunny Boomtown and DC Super Friends)
    • Water Park Expansion
    • Flat Ride
    • Park Improving
    • S&S Launch Coaster
    • Premier Rides Dueling Launch Coasters
    • Family Ride Package
    • Animal Addition
    • RMC T-Rex

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/01/2019 at 04:00 AM

11 minutes ago, Coasterharrison'98 said:

@Six Flags FUN! is definitely some kind of bot or advanced learning 

I never know what he is saying either. I think he is in such a rush to post his thoughts that he doesn’t read what he has written and I never understand it. Or it’s just really improper grammar and misspelling.

4 minutes ago, Tower said:

Jim Reid Anderson burner. (shoutout to the first dude who said that)

Or like Alan Schilke

2 minutes ago, 29yrswithaGApass said:

Calm down everyone. In less than three days everyone will know about our new antique car ride.  

Go-Karts confirmed 

1 hour ago, RD30 said:

??? Just out of curiosity, how did the park confirm to you that it is not a dueling coaster.

hey hey don’t fire at my boy Matt, he has his connections 🤫🤫

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MitchCaltabiano said:

hey hey don’t fire at my boy Matt, he has his connections 🤫🤫

Didn’t realize that before he replied, my B

14 minutes ago, 29yrswithaGApass said:

Calm down everyone. In less than three days everyone will know about our new antique car ride.  

Antique is 7 letters 

car ride is 7 letters 

7+7 is 14 

2020 + 14 is 2034 

2 C’s 

4 R’s

7 E’s

6 Y’s 

3 S’s

2+4+7+6+3 = 22

22+12 = 34 

2034-34 = 2000

2000 + 1 ( remaining clue left ) = 2001

RMC was founded in 2001

therefor I conclude that the new coaster will be an RMC.

YOURE WELCOME SIX FLAGS FUN

Edited by Clearvue
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

21 minutes ago, Clearvue said:

Antique is 7 letters 

car ride is 7 letters 

7+7 is 14 

2020 + 14 is 2034 

2 C’s 

4 R’s

7 E’s

6 Y’s 

3 S’s

2+4+7+6+3 = 22

22+12 = 34 

2034-34 = 2000

2000 + 1 ( remaining clue left ) = 2001

RMC was founded in 2001

therefor I conclude that the new coaster will be an RMC.

YOURE WELCOME SIX FLAGS FUN

I love this! Props to you for spending the time to figure all of this out! Lmao

• Thanks 1

If you read that clue closely it seems it's giving you everything the coaster will NOT be.

Doesn't seem likely that they would actually name drop Mack, Intamin or RMC is itf were indeed going to be one of those. They're trolling.

I'm more convinced than ever this is Premier or S&S.

Edited by Maxxforce19

9 minutes ago, Maxxforce19 said:

If you read that clue closely it seems it's giving you everything the coaster will NOT be.

Doesn't seem likely that they would actually name drop Mack, Intamin or RMC is itf were indeed going to be one of those. They're trolling.

Based on what the park president said last year I really doubt we’ll see anything from either of those manufacturers since most of the rides they produce are very low to the ground. 

Edited by Tower

11 minutes ago, Tower said:

Based on what the park president said last year I really doubt we’ll see anything from either of those manufacturers since most of the rides they produce are very low to the ground. 

I think the park president said there will be Tall, Fast, Steel coaster that's means that's RMC like larger single rail coaster.

24 minutes ago, Maxxforce19 said:

I thought the same way as you at first. But there are a couple things that make me think otherwise. 

First off, what are the two biggest pieces of speculation that are going around now. What’s going in, and what’s coming out. That is what Great Adventure is trying to do with this hint. They name the three manufacturers as part of what people think is coming in, and although water and kiddie ride is pretty general, it seems to be as though they are referring to Congo Rapids (water) and Loony Toons Seaport (kids area) as what is speculated to be being removed.

Also, after the disaster that was El Diablo, I don’t think they could possibly think it would be a good idea to give the community false hope about what they will be getting, given they just names the three manufacturers that people would be most excited about

Edited by RD30

4 minutes ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

I think the park president said there will be Tall, Fast, Steel coaster that's means that's RMC like larger single rail coaster.

I could probably name like 25+ different types of roller coasters that fit this exact description “tall, fast, steel”. RMC Raptor is not the only coaster that is tall, fast, and made of steel

2 minutes ago, RD30 said:

I thought the same way as you at first. But there are a couple things that make me think otherwise. 

First off, what are the two biggest pieces of speculation that are going around now. What’s going in, and what’s coming out. That is what Great Adventure is trying to do with this hint. They name the three manufacturers as part of what people think is coming in, and although water and kiddie ride is pretty general, it seems to be as though they are referring to Congo Rapids (water) and Loony Toons Seaport (kids area) as what is speculated to be being removed.

Also, after the disaster that was El Diablo, I don’t think they could possibly think it would be a good idea to give the community false hope about what they will be getting, given they just names the three manufacturers that people would be most excited about

I agree with this completely and a lot of other enthusiasts that I’ve talked to have the exact same viewpoint after seeing this hint, not to mention the El Diablo situation was a PR disaster and I really doubt that GAdv would go that same route after putting out such a well put together and well thought out teaser campaign (the Diablo campaign was just random photos with no meaning)

10 minutes ago, RD30 said:

I wasn’t around for the teasing of el Diablo, what were they doing that made it a disaster? 

Wouldn't it be something if it were a dueling coaster with one Raptor track, and one Trex track?

Also, "there is only one". One rail?

Edited by Highridin
Spelling

6 minutes ago, Tower said:

I agree with this completely and a lot of other enthusiasts that I’ve talked to have the exact same viewpoint after seeing this hint, not to mention the El Diablo situation was a PR disaster and I really doubt that GAdv would go that same route after putting out such a well put together and well thought out teaser campaign (the Diablo campaign was just random photos with no meaning)

What is false hope though?  A Premier coaster? Something like Maxx Force?  According to who? The people dreaming of an RMC?

Are they building this ride for a bunch of enthusiasts?

10 minutes ago, Maxxforce19 said:

What is false hope though?  A Premier coaster? Something like Maxx Force?  According to who? The people dreaming of an RMC?

Are they building this ride for a bunch of enthusiasts?

I'm talking about the possibility of the attraction being a flat or some sort. Back in 2014 everyone was predicting a wingrider (atleast people I know) and we got the superloop instead.

Honestly I don't care what comes at this point as long as it's a good fit for a large scale park like GAdv, and I shouldn't care period because the announcement will be known be pretty much everyone a little more than two days from now.

Edited by Tower

2 minutes ago, Tower said:

I'm talking about the possibility of the attraction being a flat or some sort. Back in 2014 everyone was predicting a wingrider (atleast people I know) and we got the superloop instead.

Honestly I don't care what comes at this point as long as it's a good fit for a large scale park like GAdv, and I shouldn't care period because the announcement will be known be pretty much everyone a little more than two days from now.

Yea. I’m pretty sure Great Adventure (hopefully) has learned their lesson from that experience. I don’t think they would get people’s hopes so high if they were gonna let everyone down again in the end. They can’t tease the top three manufacturers in the world and expect people to not be pissed if we don’t get a coaster from one of them

I always think it's better to keep your expectations low, and let the announcement surprise you, rather than the other way around.

That's why I've settled in my mind that it's a West Coast Racers clone, and then if it ends up being a ground up RMC, I'll be like, WOW.

I feel like some people are setting themselves up to need an intervention on Thursday. This IS still Six Flags...

28 minutes ago, flatcover said:

I wasn’t around for the teasing of el Diablo, what were they doing that made it a disaster? 

They essentially teased a great attraction and a roller coaster and hit us with El Diablo and the response was not welcoming at all and they knew it.  Social media everywhere was flaming GADV. 

Lol for anyone to seriously believe anyone who mentions that they know what the knew attraction will be is ludicrous. I can say that I know a guy called Alex Townly who told me and you'd believe me. If ya hear someone mention they know what the next attraction is just deem them irrelevant cause chances are they don't, and them not wanting to say it solidifies that further.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chrislovescoasters said:

Lol for anyone to seriously believe anyone who mentions that they know what the knew attraction will be is ludicrous. I can say that I know a guy called Alex Townly who told me and you'd believe me. If ya hear someone mention they know what the next attraction is just deem them irrelevant cause chances are they don't, and them not wanting to say it solidifies that further.

Facts

My whole issue with the S&S and Premier options is not because they are bad rides. Maxx Force and WCR look really cool. I just don’t really want something that already has a very similar counterpart at another Six Flags park (Great America and Magic Mountain, I’m looking at both of you). I want something that is truly specific to our park while indeed filling a hole in our lineup. I don’t want to start a fight, but that’s just my honest opinion. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tower said:

My whole issue with the S&S and Premier options is not because they are bad rides. Maxx Force and WCR look really cool. I just don’t really want something that already has a very similar counterpart at another Six Flags park (Great America and Magic Mountain, I’m looking at both of you). I want something that is truly specific to our park while indeed filling a hole in our lineup. I don’t want to start a fight, but that’s just my honest opinion. 

This x1000

• Like 1