Six Flags FUN!

2020 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

2020 addition  

36 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who is gonna be 2020 addition?

• RMC Raptor
    • RMC Ground Up Coaster
    • Kids Area Expansion (Bugs Bunny Boomtown and DC Super Friends)
    • Water Park Expansion
    • Flat Ride
    • Park Improving
    • S&S Launch Coaster
    • Premier Rides Dueling Launch Coasters
    • Family Ride Package
    • Animal Addition
    • RMC T-Rex

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/01/2019 at 04:00 AM

4 minutes ago, Gyrotron said:

If it is an RMC, LTSP is not where I expected it to go at all. I always thought (if we were to get an RMC), it would go in that spot near El Toro, so this is a unique change of plans. A new coaster at LTSP would be a great addition to Batman and Nitro as thrill coasters on that side of the park.

An RMC in that area would make sense in my opinion, especially if it's a ground up woodie like Goliath, considering that it would give guests a woodie on each side of the park.

Guys. Leaks will happen tomorrow.  Also, I’m in a public restroom and the guy next to me is basically challenging me ...  shits about to go down. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Clearvue said:

Guys. Leaks will happen tomorrow.  Also, I’m in a public restroom and the guy next to me is basically challenging me ...  shits about to go down. 

*leaves forums*

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Clearvue said:

I guess that’s what this thread has turned into considering we’re very close to the announcement. Also, don’t expect any leaks until 9PM EST the earliest, so if you plan on sleeping beforehand, you should be safe.

The leaks usually have all the details of the attraction, right? As well as the video of the attraction that Six Flags plans to release at 5 A.M.

We also get clue #6 at around 5 P.M. tomorrow, keeping an eye out for “M” and any further details about the attraction. There’s a chance the last clue will have new information about the attraction. 

3 minutes ago, Gyrotron said:

We also get clue #6 at around 5 P.M. tomorrow, keeping an eye out for “M” and any further details about the attraction. There’s a chance the last clue will have new information about the attraction. 

I hope so

On 8/18/2019 at 12:04 PM, Zash said:

Bonus clue!

its been 12 years since the chiller closed. The chiller was a dueling launch coaster.

15 minutes ago, Gyrotron said:

I’d obviously like new information but I hope it doesn’t give it away completely, and I doubt it will 

I'm sure the last clue is going to be a significant one. Will probably allow us to narrow it down to like two possible rides.

Apparently Great Adventure changed their Twitter bio to say they have 14 world class coasters.

Edited by RD30

3 minutes ago, theflash said:

Can confirm TW bio change

9861B6FB-F5C7-47B2-A2A4-74E18273162F.png

its said 14 for months

1 minute ago, theflash said:

Ah, then consider me and @RD30 wrong!

Yes definitely I just saw the post on Reddit and didn't really do my research for it.

My bad guys.

I’m ready for this world record-breaking addition to be announced! I hope it is the single rail coaster, with a great layout and theme. Since most of the leaked additions for other parks in the chain seem small so far, it opens the possibility to Great Adventure’s being a bigger investment.

2 minutes ago, XENITH said:

DRAGON DART SFGADV 2020 RMC RAPTOR

Lol this was a joke from the r/rollercoasters discord I don’t think this is true

Just now, RD30 said:

Lol this was a joke from the r/rollercoasters discord I don’t think this is true

I literally know the person that made it up and it was a joke. Honestly I wouldn't believe anything that leaks unless it comes from the actual SF website.

Just now, Tower said:

I literally know the person that made it up and it was a joke. Honestly I wouldn't believe anything that leaks unless it comes from the actual SF website.

nevermind then lol

I really want to know what the announcement is, the anticipation is killing me. Also, “Aquaman: Power Wave” is a pretty good name. I hope other parks also get the Power Splash in the future, including Great Adventure.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1