Six Flags FUN!

2020 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

2020 addition  

36 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who is gonna be 2020 addition?

• RMC Raptor
    • RMC Ground Up Coaster
    • Kids Area Expansion (Bugs Bunny Boomtown and DC Super Friends)
    • Water Park Expansion
    • Flat Ride
    • Park Improving
    • S&S Launch Coaster
    • Premier Rides Dueling Launch Coasters
    • Family Ride Package
    • Animal Addition
    • RMC T-Rex

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/01/2019 at 04:00 AM

I really like this custom layout of an RMC Raptor. It has similar moments to the clones (inversions, airtime moments), but with a completely different layout.

Work is gonna go by real slow today, between waiting for the last clue and it being one of my last couple of days at this job. 

No doubt that no matter what happens, this thread will have 2000 replies when all is said in done.

P.S. I would rather have a ride themed to nothing than be themed to the Jersey Devil

25 minutes ago, Pineracer said:

I would rather have a ride themed to nothing than be themed to the Jersey Devil

I can’t disagree more.   Ride names and themes should be unique. 

31 minutes ago, Pineracer said:

P.S. I would rather have a ride themed to nothing than be themed to the Jersey Devil

I’d rather have a unique theme than a vaguely themed DC ride with no plot

42 minutes ago, Pineracer said:

No doubt that no matter what happens, this thread will have 2000 replies when all is said in done.

Now that is a hot take

42 minutes ago, Pineracer said:

I would rather have a ride themed to nothing than be themed to the Jersey Devil

15 hours ago, Gyrotron said:

It would be great if it had a unique theme

Yea that’s pretty damn crazy it ended up spelling YES RMC.

at the start after the 2nd clue I said if one of the clues has an M it’s clesrlt RMC.  Everyone told me there’s no way in hell they would reference a manufacture.  

Guess some of you were wrong lol 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, coliwood_studios said:

YES RMC

5DD410F9-05FA-48BA-BB40-BB19B2F5E8FE.jpeg

For the first time in what seems like a million years Great Adventure has listened to their fans. I bet you Six Flags Fun is crying tears of joy. Even though he sometimes could get carried away and say we are getting something with no evidence. Well today is his lucky day because as of now his dream ride may be coming to our park. Merry early Christmas Six Flags Fun hope this was everything you asked for!

Just now, Six Flags FUN! said:

Offcourse, we are getting a custom RMC Raptor I just know it. Tomorrow is a day for ME! YAHOO!

I gotta give it to you man.  You’ve been calling it since 2015 probably.  Props for staying true.   You officially have the right to talk shit to me for 1 post 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Coasterharrison'98 said:

Your all reading it wrong

Yes Rotating Mega Coaster

Clearly it’s a Mega Rollerskating Colosseum 

Tomorrow is going to be a great day.

And as bitter of a pill it may be to swallow, I think tomorrow needs to be known as "Six Flags FUN!" Day. Congratulations, you were right, and we were wrong.

I'm just going to be glad that all of these posts about when we will be receiving a custom RMC will cease. 😉

Edited by lynn41103
  • Like 1

Great Adventure has done it, a good teasing campaign.  I’m so intrigued to see Great Adventure finally getting a standout roller coaster hopefully.  We’ve waited long enough!

It should go without saying, too, but on the off chance the news DOES leak early, no one should post anything about it here until Harry & Co. do so. Right, Harry?

• Like 2

Does this forum not have a spoiler blackout like Reddit does?   If it gets leaked it’ll be posted here 100% however I’m optimistic it’ll at least be blacked out so we could view it On our own or not.  

3 minutes ago, lynn41103 said:

It should go without saying, too, but on the off chance the news DOES leak early, no one should post anything about it here until Harry & Co. do so. Right, Harry?

post it, it won’t matter at that point because it will have spread onto every single social media site and why drive people away from your website to another