Six Flags FUN!

2020 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

2020 addition  

36 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who is gonna be 2020 addition?

• RMC Raptor
    • RMC Ground Up Coaster
    • Kids Area Expansion (Bugs Bunny Boomtown and DC Super Friends)
    • Water Park Expansion
    • Flat Ride
    • Park Improving
    • S&S Launch Coaster
    • Premier Rides Dueling Launch Coasters
    • Family Ride Package
    • Animal Addition
    • RMC T-Rex

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/01/2019 at 04:00 AM

I am wondering if it will be better than Nitro. I’m assuming yes, it really packs so much in. And the theme is pretty amazing, this is awesome.

Just now, MitchCaltabiano said:

WOW THAT LOOKS INSANE

if less then a minute is insane then yes....

12 riders was a no brainer but capacity will still be rough   Also it didn’t look very tall. 

I recorded it off youtube before it was taken down.  If anyone wants to see it I’m sure I can maybe DM them the video 

I think this looks like it’ll be on par with Wicked Cyclone, both relatively similar in height and with a lot of inversions/air-time.

Wonder Women is 113 feet tall with a 100 foot drop.  

This is probably about 135-150 feet with a drop maybe at 120ft or just north. Didn’t look tall at all

i will say the last few seats are in for a ride of their life tho 

I think people are underestimating the height. If I had to guess I would honestly say 160-170 feet.

Kinda disappointed myself. I guess because I expected a lot bigger.  The ride looks amazing but capacity has always been the main concern for GADV.  So I’m unsure how I feel exactly about this.   Either way it’ll be an amazing ride 

I am STOKED! A great drop, plenty of inversions, and several airtime moments. This easily will reach the top of many people’s list of RMCs, if it runs as fast as the other Raptors. And the length was able to accommodate a MCBR - I’m assuming it’s much more than 2,000 feet long. This will be a big hit at the park.

Edited by Gyrotron

Looking at Batman and Big Wheel, this looks to be between 14 and 15 stories tall. Speed is probably in the 60s mph.

I hate when people spoil things cause they can't wait 12 extra hours.

Regardless of that though, the theme certainly seems like it'll be really cool. I think they should and probably will reuse the El Diablo statue for the entrance. It looks pretty tall, I'll be curious to see the actual numbers tomorrow. I feel like the capacity might be a bit of an issue. How many trains can these things run?

• Like 1

Also, it looks like it doesn't take over the spot of Congo Rapids, but I can't tell

Anyone else confused as to why its an 87 degree drop and has 3 inversions... when WonderWomen golden lasso has a 90 degree drop and 3 inversions on 1800 ft of track 

3 minutes ago, Clearvue said:

Anyone else confused as to why its an 87 degree drop and has 3 inversions... when WonderWomen golden lasso has a 90 degree drop and 3 inversions on 1800 ft of track 

On a lot of the mid-scale RMCs, there are only 3 inversions.

Six Flags Fun

you win 

we all owe you an apology.

tomorrow when you start your 2021 thread, please no TRex talks 

• Like 4

How can you be disappointed by this?? Even without the official stats this thing looks intense. El Toro’s airtime will definitely have competition in 2020.