Six Flags FUN!

2020 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

2020 addition  

36 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who is gonna be 2020 addition?

• RMC Raptor
    • RMC Ground Up Coaster
    • Kids Area Expansion (Bugs Bunny Boomtown and DC Super Friends)
    • Water Park Expansion
    • Flat Ride
    • Park Improving
    • S&S Launch Coaster
    • Premier Rides Dueling Launch Coasters
    • Family Ride Package
    • Animal Addition
    • RMC T-Rex

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/01/2019 at 04:00 AM

I'm thinking a similar continuous loading station will be implemented on this just like Wonder Woman Golden Lasso Coaster. With the MCBR, I think it's plausible that four trains could run at once.

Seaport is gone, can't tell if Safari Kids is still there. Entrance looks to be where the entrance to the maze was. Congo looks to be staying.

1 minute ago, KingadaKaNumber1 said:

I'm thinking a similar continuous loading station will be implemented on this just like Wonder Woman Golden Lasso Coaster. With the MCBR, I think it's plausible that four trains could run at once.

regardless its around 720 per hour and in reality it will be 600 at best...

2 minutes ago, Jrrullo06 said:

Seaport is gone, can't tell if Safari Kids is still there. Entrance looks to be where the entrance to the maze was. Congo looks to be staying.

i dont think so..

2 minutes ago, 29yrswithaGApass said:

I think it was a not so subtle form of brain washing Six Flags Fun had going on there! It worked!

Thanks guys. I just start 2021 addition topic. And guys I think 2021 will be fixing kids area expansion as transform into Bugs Bunny Boomtown and DC Super Friends.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Clearvue said:

How soon after the announcement will official specs be released?   Height, length, top speed, etc 

Tomorrow morning at 5am. It's usually all included in the release

Edited by hollyferry

My sole disappointment comes from an 87 degree drop and 3 inversions which I honest to god would’ve expected 4-5 inversions and a 90 degree drop.  Especially since wonder women is a 90 degree with 3 inversions.

Yes I know you wont feel 3 degrees but it’s more a principle for me.

other than that the ride looks amazing and I’m thrilled 

24 minutes ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

Thanks guys. I just start 2021 addition topic. And guys I think 2021 will be fixing kids area expansion as transform into Bugs Bunny Boomtown and DC Super Friends.

YOU can only post once per month to that topic.  Post wisely!  :P

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chrislovescoasters said:

Oh thats perfect! Lately I didn't mind passing on the ride cause it does have rough sections but if theres been a retrack im sure its back in business.

It's running much better this year from last. Just rode Toro yesterday. The turnaround is the only slightly rough part, and it's not bad at all. 

Do you guys think this layout looks better than the Raptor clones? The elements on this look more spread out than on the clones.

2 minutes ago, Gyrotron said:

Do you guys think this layout looks better than the Raptor clones? The elements on this look more spread out than on the clones.

The layout to me is perfect.  This looks like a back row ride with STRONG ejector.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mr.Six said:

The layout to me is perfect.  This looks like a back row ride with STRONG ejector.

Several enthusiasts are saying that this is likely the best 2020 coaster.

Someone made a comment on one of the videos saying it “looks like Goliath at SFGAm if it were longer and a Raptor”. That sounds pretty accurate, lol. I love the amount of airtime hills on this, I hope that the restraints are comfortable and that the MCBR doesn’t slow the train down too much. That ending looks amazing with the bunny hills.

Edited by Gyrotron

Could the ride length be close to 3,000 feet? Goliath at SFGAm is 3,100 feet, but that also has a 180 foot drop. This layout definitely seems significantly longer than Goliath.

Edited by Gyrotron

3 minutes ago, Clearvue said:

I just want to know the specs.  It’s either as high or slightly higher than El Toro 

No way. It looks closer in height to Batman than it did Nitro, I think it will be shorter than El Toro.

Just by pausing the video to compare the height to Batman, JD honestly seems to tower over Batman. To me, it seems like Jersey Devil falls almost exactly in between the height of Batman and Nitro, I'd guess 165 feet for the Jersey Devil coaster, but I may be just way off