Six Flags FUN!

2020 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

2020 addition  

36 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who is gonna be 2020 addition?

• RMC Raptor
    • RMC Ground Up Coaster
    • Kids Area Expansion (Bugs Bunny Boomtown and DC Super Friends)
    • Water Park Expansion
    • Flat Ride
    • Park Improving
    • S&S Launch Coaster
    • Premier Rides Dueling Launch Coasters
    • Family Ride Package
    • Animal Addition
    • RMC T-Rex

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/01/2019 at 04:00 AM

2 minutes ago, Gyrotron said:

I wonder where this is going to rank up with the other U.S. RMCs. Any predictions for that?

I think top five is a safe prediction. Definitely a top two or three RMC in the chain.

Here are the current RMC creations and their amounts of inversions, drop angles and heights. This will have 3 inversions, and an 87 degree drop angle. Most RMCs have 3 inversions, and Jersey Devil will be the 4th steepest RMC. I do not know where its height will fall, but probably somewhere close to 150 feet, close to New Texas Giant.

57656624-1F41-443A-B5B2-839DBAF7CD53.thumb.jpeg.fb123af2c30fa45c70f753f31874a63a.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Gyrotron said:

No way. It looks closer in height to Batman than it did Nitro, I think it will be shorter than El Toro.

Def taller then batman, Way smaller then Nitro. I'm saying it's 150-175 feet tall.

Storm Chaser at Kentucky Kingdom is only 100 feet and still has more than 2,700 feet of ride length. I hope Jersey Devil Coaster is closer to 3,000 feet of length, if not more.

Edited by Gyrotron

2 minutes ago, Joseph_D said:

So I’m gonna start it off..

Six Flags FUN!, I am sorry

whos next?

I am new to the forum and could easily  and quickly understand the frustration! but I’m happy to see you all conceding honorably. There really is something to the power of positive thinking he willed it into existence! 

8 minutes ago, DRU said:

I am new to the forum and could easily  and quickly understand the frustration! but I’m happy to see you all conceding honorably. There really is something to the power of positive thinking he willed it into existence! 

Its not easy for us but the mans was right since 2015 lol 

• Like 1

Considering the ride will be next to Nitro, I’m assuming Nitro will get a paintjob? No way in hell the park lets it look like that especially with all the new flow of traffic headed to that side

6 minutes ago, MitchCaltabiano said:

Considering the ride will be next to Nitro, I’m assuming Nitro will get a paintjob? No way in hell the park lets it look like that especially with all the new flow of traffic headed to that side

They didn’t give Kingda Ka a new paint job when they added Zumanjaro. They didn’t give Batman a repaint when it was right across from Wonder Woman.

^Thats what I was thinking! lol...

Perhaps hes off to some other forum to now (falsely) "predict" some other park's new addition.

Edited by Llama Drama

Something I wanna throw out here is that the ride looks to be about as big or a little bigger then Nitro's second hill which is 189 ft high. But maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me idk.(NVM i saw the POV again just now I saw that from the hill on the POV the ride is clearly smaller then nitro's second hill, and looks a little smaller then nitros third hill which is 161 ft high)

Edited by Chrislovescoasters

5 minutes ago, Matt Kaiser said:

Did anyone check out how many storage tracks it has? 🤔

Yes and I was actually pretty surprised. It's clear that good capacity is the number one priority here.

I’m hearing that it is 13 stories tall and has 3000 feet of track.  Not sure how true those statements are however.

6 minutes ago, Mr.Six said:

I’m hearing that it is 13 stories tall and has 3000 feet of track.  Not sure how true those statements are however.

That’s exactly what I estimated based off the structure supports in the video and comparing it to WWGL.  I assumed 140-150 with a 120ish foot drop and speeds around 64mph 

Just now, jakesch18 said:

I’m wondering if there is a MCBR

There is if you pay close attention to the video.

Six Flags FUN...... I'm so sorry I ever doubted you

• Haha 1

Of course, We’ll see the official video from Six Flags Great Adventure page, but the ride looks fantastic and will definitely be in the top two of the park! I’m very excited for construction updates and for the ride to open! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EasternThrills said:

Of course, We’ll see the official video from Six Flags Great Adventure page, but the ride looks fantastic and will definitely be in the top two of the park! I’m very excited for construction updates and for the ride to open! 

whats the link for the announcement video page on sixflags.com