Six Flags FUN!

New Batman Stunt Show Idea

Will there will be new Batman stunt show in the future?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Will there will be new Batman stunt show in the future?

Hey guys if Six Flags can deal with Warner Bros. Consumer Products and DC Comics to reproducing new Batman stunt show in the future?
Here's my simple plot for new stunt show:
The Joker and Two-Face team up to free all criminals from Arkham Asylum and destroy Gotham City with nuclear missile which the Joker stoled it from military base. Batman and Robin must stop the villians before the Joker unleashes nuclear missile to nuke Gotham City.

How about you guys can do your new ideas for new Batman stunt show too?

Personally I would love to see Great Adv.'s(and SFA's) stunt arenas be put to full-time use.One major thing preventing a comeback of the Batman stunt shows might be the cost;a few years ago at SFA there was a pre-season ACE event,and the stunt show supervisor alleged that the royalties DC Comics expected from the shows were prohibitive in the long run.

As much as I'd love to see a return of these stunt show, I have to agree that costs will probably stop them from happening. And with what seems to be less of an emphasis on shows in comparison to years past, I don't see the arena being much of a priority. The only thing that might change that is the addition of Wonder Woman right next to it. Having a new attraction next to it may be an incentive for them to make use of the space rather than leave it vacant outside of FF and the occasional Cheer/Music fests.