Sign in to follow this  
29yrswithaGApass

El Diablo Spotlight

Don't ya think the park will add another Larson Super Loop or Giant Loop to added into Metropolis section near by Justice League, Cyborg and Wonder Woman, and themed to the Flash or Lex Luthor this year or in the future?

The reaction to this one was so lukewarm, I can't see them spending more money on a slightly larger version.

8 minutes ago, GAcoaster said:

The reaction to this one was so lukewarm, I can't see them spending more money on a slightly larger version.

Maybe this year the park will have larger version of Larson Super Loop along with Wonder Woman Lasso of Truth in Metropolis section.

Edited by Six Flags FUN!

The superloop was a great in between ride for the park, but I think I'd rather see something like a Zamperla Endeavor or Chance Freestyle fill its place in the lineup.

2 hours ago, Medusa42 said:

It's not going to feel like a Six Flags park without a Larson Giant Loop.  Even the new park in Zhejiang is getting one of these coasters.

67b26226ly1fy749j70orj21ck0u0464.jpg

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4317405486351620

Maybe Six Flags would might surprise us to annnouce Larson Giant Loop coming to Great Adventure in 2019 or 2020 (Larson Giant Loop and RMC Raptor)!

I heard El Diablo was removed because of a New Jersey state law banning Larson Superloops, but I'm probably wrong.

2 hours ago, ZachMan said:

I heard El Diablo was removed because of a New Jersey state law banning Larson Superloops, but I'm probably wrong.

Clementon Park has one too but it is still operating.

Extremely wishful thinking, but would love it if they replaced EL Diablo with a racing/dueling coaster as a nod to Rolling Thunder ala West Coast Racers @ Magic Mountain

I'm actually gonna miss it. Sure the marketing angle of calling it a coaster was kind of dumb. But as a flat, it was a great experience and it almost reminded me of Looping Starship.

If anyone still has their fingers crossed that we will be getting a larger loop this year, sorry to say we will be Larson loop-free in 2019.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, 29yrswithaGApass said:

If anyone still has their fingers crossed that we will be getting a larger loop this year, sorry to say we will be Larson loop-free in 2019.  

Maybe 2020 would be a new custom coaster (RMC Raptor) and a larger loop to be added.

Here is a picture of El Diablo at it's new home(La Ronde) with new paint. Is it true that the original train is still in the boneyard at Great Adventure and La Ronde purchased a new train?  I heard about this from a security guard at Great Adventure.

20190413.jpg

Picture taken by user bunteux on the Xtreme La Ronde forums.

http://xtremelaronde.forumactif.com/t107p175-chaos-nouveau-manege-2019-larson-superloop-22m#2471