Jump to content
29yrswithaGApass

2019 SFGA Theme Park Map

Recommended Posts

Spring-like temperatures makes people want to go outside and visit Great Adventure.  Although we can't do that just yet, here is the next best thing- the 2019 Theme Park Map! 

 

2019TPMap.png

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The two new walkway signs by Batman and Cyborg/Justice League say DC.  

 

Edit: This is what the DC Universe entry sign looks like at Magic Mountain.

SFMM_DCU_MediaDay01.jpg

Edited by Medusa42
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While El Diablo was removed this year, that area might be saved for a new coaster like RMC Raptor or T-Rex in next year.

Or they will get new 30M Super Loop in somewhere in Metropolis area in near future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, this confirms we are getting a Chop Six! Looking forward to that (hopefully) being on the Dining Plan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

While El Diablo was removed this year, that area might be saved for a new coaster like RMC Raptor or T-Rex in next year.

Or they will get new 30M Super Loop in somewhere in Metropolis area in near future.

It won;t be a Trex, it's not ready to be bought yet by parks. RMC has said they want to focus on the raptor before they sell the Trex. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DropDeadFuzy said:

How did you get this, it's not on the website yet?

Probably eBay, it’s the best place to get park maps with the GAH logo on them. 😀

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Medusa42 said:

Probably eBay, it’s the best place to get park maps with the GAH logo on them. 😀

I mean how did he find the online addition as it's not published by the park yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DropDeadFuzy said:

It won;t be a Trex, it's not ready to be bought yet by parks. RMC has said they want to focus on the raptor before they sell the Trex. 

Maybe we could get RMC Raptor in next year which would be custom one not a clone one right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Six Flags FUN! said:

Maybe we could get RMC Raptor in next year which would be custom one not a clone one right?

There's a good chance SFOT is getting a raptor instead as there have been survey crews around their shoot the chutes ride which has been closed for a bit. Maybe SFGADV will get something like Full Throttle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DropDeadFuzy said:

I mean how did he find the online addition as it's not published by the park yet. 

 

The map was provided to us by the park itself.  We are grateful for the friendships we have at SFGA.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DropDeadFuzy said:

There's a good chance SFOT is getting a raptor instead as there have been survey crews around their shoot the chutes ride which has been closed for a bit. Maybe SFGADV will get something like Full Throttle. 

^ Nah, SFOT most likely is getting Mack PowerSplash to replace Aquaman. SFGadv is most likely to get RMC coaster like Raptor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

^ Nah, SFOT most likely is getting Mack PowerSplash to replace Aquaman. SFGadv is most likely to get RMC coaster like Raptor.

 

:offtopic:

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“Chickies” seems to be replacing “Super Hero Fish and Chips” located next to Green Lantern and Superman: Ultimate Flight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Medusa42 said:

The two new walkway signs by Batman and Cyborg/Justice League say DC.  

 

Edit: This is what the DC Universe entry sign looks like at Magic Mountain.

SFMM_DCU_MediaDay01.jpg

 

And yet the map still has the Movietown Arena listed.  ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Louisatsweetlou said:

also, I don't know if anyone saw this but free in park wifi????? that's pretty cool

Yeah, wifi is being added to most parks so more people can use mobile ordering and for the new tablets at the front gate.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I';m wondering, if we are changing this to DC Universe or something like it, can we expect a new Fright Fest theme instead of Demon District- I like what they did with MM and turning it into suicide squad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 29yrswithaGApass said:

 

And yet the map still has the Movietown Arena listed.  ;)


Could be a great opportunity for a Justice League stunt show sometime in the future. Even though they're usually cheesy, it's still nice to be able to sit down after so much walking and take in a show.

 

Also, we still only have 2 water rides in the park (Congo and Log Flume). There's some leftover real estate next to Justice League (old Musik Express/Spinmeister spots) that would be a great area for some type of Aquaman themed water ride. Those hot summer days really make me yearn for the days of Movietown Water Effect and its giant splash waves.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BuddyChrist said:


Could be a great opportunity for a Justice League stunt show sometime in the future. Even though they're usually cheesy, it's still nice to be able to sit down after so much walking and take in a show.

 

Also, we still only have 2 water rides in the park (Congo and Log Flume). There's some leftover real estate next to Justice League (old Musik Express/Spinmeister spots) that would be a great area for some type of Aquaman themed water ride. Those hot summer days really make me yearn for the days of Movietown Water Effect and its giant splash waves.

 

You could relocate Swashbuckler to Spin Meister's spot as The Flash (best part, no paint job). Then a gen 2 Enterpeise (Catwoman's Whip) where Swashbuckler was. There is a rumor that the ride between a Raptor and a T-Rex would be a wing coaster with a seat on either side of the track (which was what the Raptor was supposed to be, apparently). Even though I was thinking of doing something Gatekeeper-esque with the station re-using the Sim building, it is probably 100x easier to put it in Rolling Thunder's spot (in my opinion, they should have RMC'd Rolling Thunder and scrapped Colossus at MM for future Water Park expansion, it looks like trash from Google Maps). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Safari Tours childrens attraction, Rockwall and Splashwater Oasis are all not present on the 2019 Map.  Splashwater Oasis was imminent to get removed,  but I’m a little surprised with the other two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr.Six said:

The Safari Tours childrens attraction, Rockwall and Splashwater Oasis are all not present on the 2019 Map.  Splashwater Oasis was imminent to get removed,  but I’m a little surprised with the other two.

Good catch with Rockwall and Safari Tours. I didn’t even notice. I didn’t see Rockwall get used much last year so that’s not too surprising, but I’m hoping that not having Safari Tours on the map was a typo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone ever noticed that Joker is never operating on the park maps?  All of the other outdoor coasters have a train on the tracks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No more themed sections on the map either. Hoped maybe they would make a comeback this year after being absent last year. 

 

Guess it doesn't really matter any more now that almost every area has a Superhero attraction...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...