29yrswithaGApass

2019 SFGA Theme Park Map

I'm very happy with the in park wifi, it's a long needed addition to the park. Also if Chopsix is anything like the version at SFA, then it will be one of my favorite food places in the park. Had the one at SFA a few years ago and thought it was better than average for six flags food. Also excited to use mobile ordering this year! Hopefully they make it easy and worthwhile.

I'm glad that the Justice League area is being called DC Universe. It would really irk me and my OCD if the park called it Metropolis and Superman were clear on the other side of the park  

3 hours ago, owtoty said:

Also if Chopsix is anything like the version at SFA, then it will be one of my favorite food places in the park. Had the one at SFA a few years ago and thought it was better than average for six flags food. 

The only Chop Six I've had was at Great America, and it was the absolute worst food I've ever had at a theme park. The orange chicken was inedible. (and not even chicken)

I loved Panda Express 😢

I hope that was either an anomaly or that ours is completely different.

Edited by Matt Kaiser
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Matt Kaiser said:

The only Chop Six I've had was at Great America, and it was the absolute worst food I've ever had at a theme park. The orange chicken was inedible. (and not even chicken)

I loved Panda Express 😢

I hope that was either an anomaly or that ours is completely different.

I loved Panda too but since it wasn't on the dining pass I rarely purchased it because why would I pay when I have a dining pass? I hope it's good because I remember the SFA one being almost at the same level as Panda.