Sign in to follow this  
Scotty Wilkie

Six flags this week

Hi everyone. Just wanting to ask for an opinion. I am in new York Friday and Saturday and wanting to go to six flags. Friday's forecast doesn't look the best but will the main rides be open in the middle of showers and it's meant to be dry after 2 so will they open at all. Or would Saturday be better but I think this might be busier then. Is it better chancing the weather and hoping rides are open or on Saturday but potentially get on less rides due to queues

Too bad I didn’t respond:/ I attended the park on Friday and it had to be the best day I ever had there! It was not crowded before the rain. I re-rode Kingda Ka 20 times before the rain and 12 times without leaving my seat. Then it poured and everything was open except Ka which was crazy. We went on el toro and it was drizzling but halfway through the ride it down poured and my friends and I could not breathe because we were laughing so hard. By far the best ride I had ever had on a roller coaster!! Hopefully you went because it was so much fun!