Sign in to follow this  
29yrswithaGApass

Great Adventure Member Pins

Great Adventure has started to issue an impressive collection of pins this season.  While pins at the park aren't something new (view past pins here) it is great to see these attractive and PARK SPECIFIC souvenirs being offered to our park's members.

What do you guys think of the new pins at Great Adventure?

GAPins copy.jpg

pins2 copy.jpg

I don't collect stuff from the parks, but it seems like the pins appeal to a lot of people.  I know Fiesta Texas is doing medals instead of pins, but I am not aware of any other parks in the chain offering pins or medals to members.  It could be an experiment to see which one does better and if it causes members to visit the park more.

We were looing for pins last weekend in all of the shops at the entrance but couldn't find them. Where are pins displayed/sold?

1 hour ago, scott said:

We were looing for pins last weekend in all of the shops at the entrance but couldn't find them. Where are pins displayed/sold?

Specific days throughout the year at both hurricane harbor and great adventure hey have member events where members get free food, ERT, and 1 free pin for each event. The dates for the events are here, closer to each event they update it with a detailed schedule. 3 events (opening, Wonder Woman, and bizarro) are already passed so you can’t get those pins, but if you go the rest of he dates you can get the rest of this pins for free. I’m 90% sure the dates are in the correct order of the pins, but don’t quote me on that

Heres the link to the information about the pins: https://m.sixflags.com/greatadventure/special-events/member-collection-pins

The pins are given away free on select days/events to Gold Plus Membership members and above.  They can’t be purchased.  

Although given their heir popularity I wouldn’t be surprised if they were to start selling other pins. 

• Like 1

People are selling them for a lot of money on eBay!

SeaWorld Parks have all rolled out an extensive pin trading/collecting program, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Six Flags do something like that as well. 

On 6/14/2019 at 10:32 AM, 29yrswithaGApass said:

The pins are given away free on select days/events to Gold Membership members and above.  They can’t be purchased.  

Gold Plus!

• Thanks 1

I will probably bite the bullet and get a gold plus membership for the park next year. It comes out to like $5 more per year than a season pass and dining pass if I did my math correctly. I hope that they have the free upgrade to platinum that I have been seeing because, to me, that will make it much more worth it.

On 6/18/2019 at 1:48 PM, 29yrswithaGApass said:

Here is the Batman Anniversary pin:

BatmanPin copy.jpg

LEGO just released their SDCC exclusive Batman set, and I did a double-take when I noticed a tile in the set has the same exact logo as the pin.

I thought it was odd that this pin was just a rectangle and didn't fit in with all the other member pins. I guess this is the official Batman 80 years logo. It's also on the website: https://www.dccomics.com/batman80