29yrswithaGApass

NEW FOR 2020 - Jersey Devil Coaster!

Small but still pretty cool update for this week! Hopefully next week we will have the first signs of vertical construction beginning soon. 

FORUM 24.jpg

• Like 1

Good evening everyone! While it has been a while since my last update, I have been extremely hard at work at making the updates EVEN BETTER! Just wanted to share with you some exciting news tonight.

Eastern Thrills and I have found the entire queue line for JERSEY DEVIL COASTER, including the two queue houses, exit path, and the entrance plaza! We have figured out that the pathing will operate on a similar system to Wonder Woman, where the entrance portal will be divided into three paths: the left side of the portal will be delegated to the exit path, the middle path will be the flash pass/handicap access lane, and the farthest right lane will be the standby queue line. The queue will wrap through the first queue house, then make its way down to its farthest point (all the way down to the valley of the first drop, and it gets close for some incredible views!) and then loop back around to the main area. The path leading toward the station will make its way under the lift hill as the flash pass lane and the standby lane will run side by side, up the stairs into the station. These two lanes will enter the station from the front face, and the loading process will take over from there. Riders will exit in the middle of the station on the side face and make their way down to the same portal they entered through, making re-rides very efficient! 

More to come on this as we prepare our next upload, so we won't give too much else away, but we have gained a TON of new information from the new video. This new update will be PIVOTAL! 

Edited by XENITH
  • Like 2

We received a new puzzle today! Attached, I have Six Flags Great Adventure tweet, along with my take on the unscrambled image! Official update will be revealed on Wednesday! Enjoy! 

8F4D7103-0918-4160-AF79-A41433593C63.jpeg

6CB1AE7B-66A4-4C7F-9221-F04557E2C077.jpeg

0C02AB4A-F8E9-48C8-939E-3B45AFB3F29B.png

Edited by EasternThrills

I think now more than ever they should change Bizarro back to Medusa.  It would be nice to have her and the Jersey Devil at opposite ends of the park especially for Fright Fest.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 29yrswithaGApass said:

I think now more than ever they should change Bizarro back to Medusa.  It would be nice to have her and the Jersey Devil at opposite ends of the park especially for Fright Fest.  

I was thinking Chupacabra, would fit the Wild West and be a more [North] American mythical creature.

One step closer to going vertical. Can't wait 😈

• Like 1

15 hours ago, jdc12192 said:

It looks awesome..... I just hope it doesn’t block the view too much from the front row rider. 

Really don’t think it will at all. The mouth is right down too the track practically. 

• Like 1

On 2/12/2020 at 8:00 PM, 29yrswithaGApass said:

Bizarro back to Medusa would be absolutely awesome! Not to mention that Medusa's color scheme was great! Hopefully we could keep all of the cool effects such as the fire and mist, as those were great additions to the ride! 

19990074.jpg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Tbone112499 said:

One step closer to going vertical. Can't wait 😈

Definitely! Hopefully we'll be able to see vertical before March! 

On 2/20/2020 at 8:55 PM, mattkopp23 said:

Does anyone know if these restraints are different than Wonder Woman's in Fiesta Texas?

I think they’re the same, the seat back on the JDC is just taller. Here are the two trains side by side for comparison: 

29D58F4E-DDB2-42E5-AB76-99AD22A2D80A.jpeg

• Like 1