29yrswithaGApass

NEW FOR 2020 - Jersey Devil Coaster!

I took a trip out to the Prospertown Lake today, and got a chance to kayak.   I made a video to document the visit.  As I was there, they were putting on a piece of track.

• Like 3

Finally, after too many days, the 3/21 map is complete. This is the last site map ever without track on it, so this was very nostalgic and sentimental to create this map knowing it would be the last one before we channeled orange. There may have been a few minor things I missed from the video (very minor, probably even insignificant things) but I'm just so tired of this map right now and I wanted to get it out before the end of the day today. You all know the deal by now: bunch of new columns, exit ramp things are poured, maintenance shed foundations started, three columns Bermuda triangled, and crews began doing their final touches to prepare for track. I also fixed some coloring and texture things in the surrounding area around the ride, such as the hideous maroon paths pretty much all over Safari Kids. I can't tell you how much I want to put track on this map right now, it's been so long. Anyway, I'll stop rambling, the map is posted below as per usual. Enjoy.

FORUM 35.jpg

• Like 2

Drove by the lake today and the first Airtime hill is 1/2 complete. The ride seems to be going up quick! 

• Like 2

We've also got a drone update for today! **Notice the two vacant caps under the valley of the airtime hill that had their columns mysteriously removed 🤔

Edited by XENITH
  • Like 1

what about the restrooms that from the koala canyon days

Edited by harry2004

23 minutes ago, harry2004 said:

what about the restrooms that from the koala canyon days

Those will be staying. As you can see in the recent drone update the path in front of them was removed, so they will have a new entrance portal and I'm sure the interior/exterior will both be remodeled to look like the rest of the bathroom updates in the park (Metropolis, Big Wheel, etc.)

That restroom also has a first aid office in its core that was used for Adventure Rivers and Koala Canyon.  The other first aid station by the Boardwalk was too far for timely responses to the scrapes they anticipated on the water slides.   

It also looks like a concrete pad was poured near the entrance path. If we only had a devil statue to put there.  

• Like 1

image.png.38feaba938c8fc8105ad41fb4cbab384.png

well there is a path that is forming on the dirt that in front the bathroom and the enterance said to be the seaport old enterance/ koala canyon enterance so i believed they going to raze the building for the queue line or leave it abaonded and build a new one behind seaport eats

Edited by harry2004

12 hours ago, 29yrswithaGApass said:

It also looks like a concrete pad was poured near the entrance path. If we only had a devil statue to put there.  

I thought the concrete pad was for an electrical box.  If you look at the last two drone videos, all of the new conduit appears to pass through that point.  Do you know if the gravel crane pad is going to be used as a new storage area or will it be removed and replanted with trees once construction is finished?

qeHNP73.png

1 hour ago, Medusa42 said:

I thought the concrete pad was for an electrical box.  If you look at the last two drone videos, all of the new conduit appears to pass through that point.  Do you know if the gravel crane pad is going to be used as a new storage area or will it be removed and replanted with trees once construction is finished?

qeHNP73.png

The pad is most likely the power grid for the ride. That little outlet off of the side of the storage building will be the ride’s control room, which leads to the power grid. The gravel access road might stay as a new storage/access route to the ride, but it very well could be removed once construction is complete. 

image.png.06fd1b71686096f4ab6f4ab0f420bc49.png

this is my map for what the area around jersey devil could looked like

grey means path

white means fenece

red means statue

yellow means theming

and the white blue means a flat ride to fit the theme of the area

the queue line would be like the el toro queue line but with theming

Edited by harry2004

Its amazing they have not haulted construction for the virus, so far. 

3 minutes ago, The Master said:

Its amazing they have not haulted construction for the virus, so far. 

Some construction projects are considered essential, since some structures cannot be left standing alone without the proper support (like the angled A-frame support for the raven dive that desperately needed track). Hopefully they keep going!

Edited by XENITH

Hopefully construction won't be stopped.