29yrswithaGApass

NEW FOR 2020 - Jersey Devil Coaster!

Interesting to see Road Runner Railway being dismantled, LTSP is a thing of the past I guess. I’m really hoping it is moved to a different part of the park.

Edited by Gyrotron

When the park closes in January, could Great Adventure have a deal with EarthCam to use webcam for Jersey Devil Coaster construction just like Green Lantern construction webcam in 2011.

3 hours ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

When the park closes in January, could Great Adventure have a deal with EarthCam to use webcam for Jersey Devil Coaster construction just like Green Lantern construction webcam in 2011.

Fingers Crossed! I don't know where they would place the LiveCam if it were to happen (GADV if you see this, please add in a live camera for the Jersey Devil Coaster).

That actually brings up a good question. IF Great Adventure did a live camera for Jersey Devil, where/what do you think they would place the camera on?

15 hours ago, EasternThrills said:

That actually brings up a good question. IF Great Adventure did a live camera for Jersey Devil, where/what do you think they would place the camera on?

Nitro's lift hill

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Pineracer said:

Nitro's lift hill

I was thinking about that as well, since it’s one of the closest areas to the Construction Site.

2 hours ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

Will Great Adventure will start using live cameras around the park soon during Jersey Devil Coaster construction?

No. 

• Like 1